Forum › Posts by biscuits

biscuits
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Any chance the back cover is a troll translation by the translators to mess with people?

Very skeptical Hachimitsu Scans would pull anything like that; they take their work pretty seriously, from what I've seen.

biscuits
Saki discussion 04 May 23:59
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

"We girls like it when it's jiggly" jesus christ ritz

Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Wow she took that slap like a champ. Heavyweight mixed martial-yuri in action

biscuits
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

I am so guilty.

It'll fade

biscuits
Poke Yuri discussion 19 Feb 13:49
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Nebby: ultimate wingman

Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

"Geh": one of the many natural mating cries of the wild lesbian

Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Yuri discussion side-by-side with philosophical materialism and existential crises: only on dynasty?

biscuits
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

It's been a while since I've read any UsoLily. It seems I forgot that Ten has it baaaaaaaad, holy shit

biscuits
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

everyone has a different pairing in their minds, it's hilarious...

There are so many possibilities but I can't see any way this is ending up happily for everyone.

Massive poly pileup?

biscuits
Heart Gifts discussion 28 Dec 23:21
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

I didn't really find the first part's plot hole ('bout the transplant being unnecessary) too jarring, but Shiro's reaction towards the end of the middle part is seriously confusing to me. She explicitly recognizes Kuro's heart is about to fail, and then instead of trying to help Kuro uh, not die, she runs off knowing it'll strain Kuro's heart even more?? That kinda goes beyond emotional-fuddled thinking into not-thinking-at-all territory.

last edited at Dec 29, 2016 4:25PM

biscuits
Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Man do I want to believe that afterword's sarcastic, but it just doesn't read like it. What a bitter Christmas.