Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jun 5, 2021

two girls that met at school but then they found out that one of them bullied the other when they were younger

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

two girls that met at school but then they found out that one of them bullied the other when they were younger

This, maybe?

joined Jun 5, 2021

This, maybe?

is fact it wasn't what I was searching for but it's still good so thanks anyway, but I still wanna find out the right one

Atheme-logo-frag-square
joined Jun 2, 2018

So, this is a oneshot I remember reading here, but I think it got removed. It was set in a world where aliens called the Arume were attacking, but it wasn’t part of the Blue Drop franchise. Women in this world had another, weaponized alien implanted into their hands in order to fight (men seemed to be incompatible with it). The main character was a high school girl, and the guy she had a crush on either had a girlfriend or she thought he did. She masturbates thinking of him shortly after getting the implant, and the alien ends up embedding in her genitals. An alien threat shows up at school, and she ends up saving her crush’s girlfriend, but outing the fact that the alien got embedded in her, well, you know…

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Novel about girl getting sent to another world because the Goddess loves yuri and gives her the Harem Queen skill and she gets herself a harem. I read it on novel planet but that got taken down so if anybody knows the name and where I can read it I'd appreciate it

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

This?

Thanks!

Img_2087
joined Jul 15, 2019

I am looking for an original manga. The story started when a teacher going on a home visit, and she has to visit one of the delinquent students house. She first thought the student’s mom would be scary, but then her mom appears to be so sweet (I do remember the student’s mom has long black hair though) Soon, the teacher finds out that lady is a single mom, and she has to work as a massage woman in order to have money to complete the procedure to divorce her husband. And the teacher started to help her with that… I do remember this manga has a sequel too. I’d be thankful if someone helps me to find this!

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 3:23PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I am looking for a original manga. The story started when a teacher going on a home visit, and she has to visit one of the delinquent students house. She first thought the student’s mom would be scary, but then her mom appears to be so sweet (I do remember the student’s mom has long black hair though) Soon, the teacher finds out that lady is a single mom, and she has to work as a massage woman in order to have money to complete the procedure to divorce her husband. And the teacher started to help her with that… I do remember this manga has a sequel too. I’d be thankful if someone helps me to find this!

Ikenai Hito by Tamamusi, it's not on Dynasty anymore, as per the scanlator's wishes.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 3:24PM

Img_2087
joined Jul 15, 2019

Thank you so much!

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

Looking for this 18+ original oneshot (at least I think it was original??) and I remember some lines being like “no one comes here anyway, we can do it” or something like that since it took place in a library, and some girl and the librarian start doing yknow. I think I also remember the art style being very unique, and that it was fully colored.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Looking for a manga where there's a girl with pigtails who is apparently sort of hated/alone but is going out with someone popular. There's a chapter where someone who wanted to be friends with the pigtailed girl. It had a bit including a lip balm gift and the end of it was the friend revealing that she had feelings for the pigtails instead of the popular girl.

joined Mar 27, 2017

That sounds like it might be the first two chapters of This Girl Will Make Me a Woman

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

That sounds like it might be the first two chapters of This Girl Will Make Me a Woman

That's it thank you!!!

0e257d22-6556-409e-84cd-061214211dea
joined Jun 27, 2019

A manga which is about got stuck in a game where killing your classmates in order to survive and mc is always being protected by the transfer student that turned out to be her sister. Sorry this is the best description I can give.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

A manga which is about got stuck in a game where killing your classmates in order to survive and mc is always being protected by the transfer student that turned out to be her sister. Sorry this is the best description I can give.

Shoujo Shikkaku?

0e257d22-6556-409e-84cd-061214211dea
joined Jun 27, 2019

Shoujo Shikkaku?

Yes, thank you so much.

joined Jul 14, 2021

Touhou doujin about reimu and her father
Her father left Reimu to help her become a great miko

joined Aug 15, 2018

I don't really remember this manga that much, there's a couple and one of them is really tired all the time and has a low sex drive/doesn't want to have sex often which upsets their really horny partner, I think this might lead into cheating or something. Sorry about how vague this is

joined Aug 15, 2018
joined May 23, 2017

A girl have feelings for another girl but they're not close and don't know if the other girl have feelings for her. I think the setting was in a bar and the girl ask the other girl to shield her from her abusive ex(fake scenario that she planned in order to feel closer to the other girl) and just nice there was guy behind the girl so the scenario played out well. The shielding thing happened for a while until the other girl wanted to approach the guy to tell him off so that the girl didn't need to always hide from him but the girl hug her closer. That's all I rmb and honestly idk if it's from this site, is it a visual novel, was it a webtoon I have no idea. I hope this info helped. Its a one shot/doujin if it's the manga

last edited at Jul 28, 2021 1:19PM

joined Jul 29, 2021

Hey, im looking for a manga, i forgot if i read it here or somewhere else. There were a few chapters released kinda recently. Its about an office lady who was looking for a new apartment and found one, and her new landlord is a recently popular retired idol who just want to live a normal life

Emmamademedothispt2
joined Oct 26, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where two office ladies started dating each other. I remember one of them with black hair was popular, and the other was light-haired, a pushover, and maybe popular with the male coworkers. They got to know each other through having lunch together if I remember correctly. I think this manga started getting chapter releases on this website either last year or 2 years ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.