Forum › Renai Kowai discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So i got my hands on the raws from vol. 1 and with the help of a friend translating some stuff, it appears that this is indeed bait. It appears that theres potential for some yuri side couple, but nothing really noteworthy. It also appears that this one connects with one of her other non-yuri series, so it's safe to say that this would seems that would end in het.

Anyways, i'm glad the translators dropped this series.

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

So i got my hands on the raws from vol. 1 and with the help of a friend translating some stuff, it appears that this is indeed bait. It appears that theres potential for some yuri side couple, but nothing really noteworthy. It also appears that this one connects with one of her other non-yuri series, so it's safe to say that this would seems that would end in het.

Good, Kuzushiro-sensei starts doing yuri-bait. What's next? Morishima Akiko draw tentacle-raping? Damn... Why, Kuzushiro-sensei? Just why? sob-sob

Anyway, thanks for exploring. Really thanks, even if it's not a good news.

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 9:00AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Good, Kazushiro-sensei starts doing yuri-bait. What's next? Morishima Akiko draw tentacle-raping? Damn... Why, Kazushiro-sensei? Just why? sob-sob

Anyway, thanks for exploring. Really thanks, even if it's not a good news.

I really wish i could've tell you good news, but it seems that Kazushiro did indeed baited yuri fans. I'm honestly disappointed in that, why do that when you haven't done that in any other of your non-yuri stories before? I feel that she wanted some of her yuri fans to read her new series, but she went in the most tasteless way to do it IMO.

Anyways, i hope she continues to do good yuri stuff in the future, because even though she did something really shitty, she still has talent to write a good yuri story.

P.S. This has been bugging me since yesterday, but where are you from Oriko?

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

I really wish i could've tell you good news, but it seems that Kazushiro did indeed baited yuri fans. I'm honestly disappointed in that, why do that when you haven't done that in any other of your non-yuri stories before? I feel that she wanted some of her yuri fans to read her new series, but she went in the most tasteless way to do it IMO.

Anyways, i hope she continues to do good yuri stuff in the future, because even though she did something really shitty, she still has talent to write a good yuri story.

P.S. This has been bugging me since yesterday, but where are you from Oriko?

Yeah, i agree. Even if she did this shameless thing, like baiting, she still one of the talanted and most dear mangaka for me (and for many of us, i think). I love her and her works. Just hope, we get our yuri from Kuzushiro-sensei very soon and this will be one of the greatest works. ))

P.S. From Russia. But why?))

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 9:00AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Yeah, i agree. Even if she did this shameless thing, like baiting, she still one of the talanted and most dear mangaka for me (and for many of us, i think). I love her and her works. Just hope, we get our yuri from Kazushiro-sensei very soon and this will be one of the greatest works. ))

P.S. From Russia. But why?))

Heres hoping she makes some good yuri in the near future.

P.S. Oh, for nothing, it was just simple curiosity =)

joined Dec 30, 2013

Heres hoping she makes some good yuri in the near future.

P.S. Oh, for nothing, it was just simple curiosity =)

Clap-clap

P.S. Oh, just curiosity? Okay~, i believe you. :D

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 5:34AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Sad to see something good get dropped just because it's not about girls kissing.

Awww no way. I liked this.. I didn't care if it was yuri or not. :'(

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Dropped, well, this is awkward. Did the translator know what they were getting into before starting to work on this?

joined Jan 8, 2014

looked like the story would be good, defo het tho so not surprised it was dropped, still I liked it the art, the build up, etc

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Damn. Totally understand why it got dropped because viva la yuri, though as a bi girl 'tis a little sad; yuri baiting does indeed suck, but I thought this series might be fun, especially from a fave author.

Meh, I guess I'll need to keep it in mind for when I eventually know Japanese & pick it up.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Looks like, Kuzoshiro went to the dark side here.

Da fuq?-Yuri baiting?

Kuzoshiro, I'm disappoint.

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 4:04PM

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Yuri? Het? Fuck it. It's hilarious.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

YURI IS DEAD!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I agree if they take the girl with a crush and make her give up on girls (vs discovering she's bisexual) that makes absolutely no sense, and even a non-yuri fan would say so. It harkens back to the 1970s when lesbians either gave up after high school or died tragically.

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I agree if they take the girl with a crush and make her give up on girls (vs discovering she's bisexual) that makes absolutely no sense, and even a non-yuri fan would say so. It harkens back to the 1970s when lesbians either gave up after high school or died tragically.

Yeah, that'd suck. I'd love it if she just realised she was bi, but happened to fall for this guy as like a weird exception to the rule (I'm like hardly close to straight AT ALL, yet with my boyfriend I'm obviously attracted and think in a way I imagine a straight girl would, considering I like his body and all, so sometimes it's weird as bi girl who is 90% gay - and it'd be cool to see characters going through such confusion that happens at the beginning of an identity you've always known being challenged, even if explored in only an exaggerated comedic way as it would likely be here if they went that route)

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 11:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.