Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Rejoice!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, I have several points to make now:
1. "Miško" was a typo, I meant to say "Mišo"
2. The Serbocroatobosniomontenegrin word for "mouse" is "miš"

As expected, the word for 'mouse' share a common root in Slavic languages. Funnily though, my father's cat is called Misha xD because when she was a tiny little gray ball of fur , I thought she resembled a mouse .... thankfully self-reflection isn't inherent to cats..

Also, when I read 'mišolov' ,the first thing that came to mind was 'the common buzzard' .. anyway, Mišo seems a decent fellow xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OrangePekoe posted:

Rejoice!

It was short but still very scary!

Screen%20shot%202022-10-24%20at%208.03.03%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2017

Something I wanted to say: I got my first physical manga today
Here's what I got:

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 12:15AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

AnoKiss and YagaKimi, that's my 2 favorite manga, good taste.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@OrangePekoe
I just noticed you changed your profile pic.
What PMMM doujin is it from?

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 5:25PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

@OrangePekoe
I just noticed you changed your profile pic.
What PMMM doujin is it from?

Ta-dah. It's from page 19. Shoutout to the lovely who made me read it.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I can relate to this feeling, I don't think you should delete it! (not that my opinion counts for too much)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Elesa posted:

Lately I've been struggling to get through anime without losing interest halfway through. The last anime I tried watching was Bloom Into You, which I was really enjoying, but then I just... stopped watching. I've also got a bunch of books/light novels that I want to read but I can't seem to finish anything because I just lose interest!

When it comes to video games, I can play the same game non-stop for weeks but then I get bored and jump onto something else. I don't even have that many games to play (and I can't afford to buy new ones) so lately I've just been playing Stardew Valley and constantly starting over just to have something to do. I wish I could play the PC version so I can use mods. :(

I don't have anyone to talk to right now so I'm going to post this here. I'll probably delete it later though.

You must remember, it might be just for now that you're feeling like this... Because I've had moments like that too, anime was a chore, games were tedious and all I did was read weekly manga... But then that changed too! so I played games again and now I have a list of animes I need to watch next, so as long as you give it time you'll find that passion again, so don't do anything drastic like deleting all your saved stuff or sell your entire collection of manga xD

Meanwhile, try different things as hobbies... I recommend drawing

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm just gonna drop this in here!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Protip: almost nobody has things come out on paper the way they are in their head. Only people with like, insane natural talent, and people who have really put in the work. I used to be big into drawing, was a decent artist, but even then it was still:

Brain: /pictures majestic eagle
Hand: /draws a hand-turkey
Me: WTF COME ON

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hard truth, you need a year of perseverance ( 2 to 4 hours a day of practice) to make something decent and 4 to 5 years to become a pro (And still you'll be at the starting line) and if you think that's too much, well consider that I'm not just talking about drawing, when it comes to singing, playing an instrument, doing a sport or even programing it's all the same so pick something you really admire or like and don't give up, because failing is part of learning.

Now here's a secret... There's a starting line, but there's no end, once you start you'll become better and better.

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 2:08PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Yeah, I have 2 guitars and a bass and if I actually spent even 30 minutes a day on any one of them I'd already be pretty proficient. I just have ADD about literally everything so I get drawn away by something else shiny for a while lol

joined Oct 22, 2018

CGP Grey made a video about goals and such, and I think it could be useful to this what y'all mentioning here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGuFdX5guE&t=0s

joined Oct 22, 2018

The only reason why I'm posting a link to this week's episode of CBRX here is because the OC (original content) of the week (put in the episode) was a shitpost made by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVoMUv1O6Y

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Lately I've been struggling to get through anime without losing interest halfway through. The last anime I tried watching was Bloom Into You, which I was really enjoying, but then I just... stopped watching. I've also got a bunch of books/light novels that I want to read but I can't seem to finish anything because I just lose interest!

When it comes to video games, I can play the same game non-stop for weeks but then I get bored and jump onto something else. I don't even have that many games to play (and I can't afford to buy new ones) so lately I've just been playing Stardew Valley and constantly starting over just to have something to do. I wish I could play the PC version so I can use mods. :(

I don't have anyone to talk to right now so I'm going to post this here. I'll probably delete it later though.

This happened to me too. I watched anime in my first year of high school and I watched all the seasonal anime and some good ones I was really enjoying it. I thought when summer comes I will watch everything this summer will be all anime but I suddenly didn't want to watch it anymore and I didn't watch any anime for the next 2-3 years. Thanks to Danganronpa I started watching again not as much as I used to but I check it sometimes. I didn't stop reading manga and playing touhou and I think you will find something in the future

joined Oct 22, 2018

I always seem to get upset and give up because nothing I draw ever comes out how I imagine it in my head.

I can't draw what I imagine as I physically can't imagine lol (I have aphantasia)

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ice Cream Scoop.

Now I can wait for someone who'll get the reference.

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 5:56PM

joined Jan 30, 2020

List of the Top SEO Company in India, IndeedSEO is the most trusted SEO Company which offers top quality services in one package. Also, improve ranking and generate more traffics.
For more information visit at https://www.indeedseo.com/top-seo-company-india.html

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 3:29AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

List of the Top SEO Company in India, IndeedSEO is the most trusted SEO Company which offers top quality services in one package. Also, improve ranking and generate more traffics.
For more information visit at https://www.indeedseo.com/top-seo-company-india.html

Did you forget the link the first time or what happened there, friend?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Is that forum policy? Mock bots instead of banning them?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nah, they only ever make one post, usually in its own topic, so those get wiped. Deleting single posts on mobile is a pain for me so it's fine to chat with them instead :)

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 3:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.