Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)

Y...You're just recommending a song right? RIGHT!?

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Y...You're just recommending a song right? RIGHT!?

Totally NOT

;)

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Finally got around to watching Harmony by Project Itoh. Really interesting movie that went in a direction I wasn't quite expecting by the end. Also has legitimate yuri.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I don't know if you guys have already seen it or not

But this is funny af!

https://youtu.be/6cu6zH92MaM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)

n....nice song recommendation :D ....nyah

joined Jun 22, 2016

Awww... you two lovebirds! Why did you stop...? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
You were so adorable to watch... ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡ Young and innocent love blossoming tenderly...
Being young sure is nice... ;)

Edit:
(I don't look creepy at all, saying that with my kind of avi (^∇^))

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 1:43PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

Started watching Orphan Black.
I'm about to finish the first season tonight. I like it so far so, thanks for the recommendation!
Really love Alison – the soccer mom (^_-)b

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

@ none

Started watching Orphan Black.
I'm about to finish the first season tonight. I like it so far so, thanks for the recommendation!
Really love Alison – the soccer mom (^_-)b

I like her too, she's pretty funny. But sadly she gets a bit out of focus on later seasons. My favorite clone is Helena tho =P
Also, gotta love Tatiana Maslany, that girl has some impressive acting skills, and I say that as someone who doesn't take notice of acting often, neither for bad acting nor for good acting.

joined Jun 22, 2016

I like her too, she's pretty funny. But sadly she gets a bit out of focus on later seasons. My favorite clone is Helena tho =P

Helena, huh...? The Shakira cosplay version? ^^
I thought you'd like Cosima best for some reason...

Also, gotta love Tatiana Maslany, that girl has some impressive acting skills, and I say that as someone who doesn't take notice of acting often, neither for bad acting nor for good acting.

Yeah, she's doing an amazing job!
Just like that movie I saw last Friday, “Split“. One movie, but several different characters to play for James McAvoy, really fascinating to watch... And a real challenge for every actor.

I usually do take notice of acting but only when it's particularly bad or outstandingly good ^^

@ Neko

my last week has also been quite stressful and slightly even depressing at points but Neko don't give up! (╥﹏╥)/

(✿˵•́ ‸ •̀˵) What happened...?Poor little Neko chan! (╯•ω•╰)

Though yesterday that weight was lifted because I sung for a master class in front of like 100 people and I was so scared I'd mess up or my voice would crack cos i still have a really bad cough from my cold. But it actually went well! a...and people came up to me after saying how much they liked it and i was amazing and stuff Q//_//Q!

°(^▿^)/° Congrats! That sounds awesome! You really must have a great singing voice... (๑°o°๑)

I'm actually still kinda ill TT//A//TT this cold seems to really like me so its grown on me, which sucked cos i had to sing with a crust throat during yesterdays performance.

Get well soon! Colds just suck ass...

My mum was just on the phone with my best friends dad discussing about the tickets!! Q//A//Q so m...maybe miracles will come true and she will come in two weeks or even lesson! gets hyped and starts hopping around the room

This time it just has to work!

omg its STILL snowing in Germany? O0O whhhaaaatt?, aw well I hope it goes away there too, you of all people deserve 11 months of summer! T^T here it's just typical rainy Uk lately, though its been getting warmer at least so i dont wake up to -4 XD yey

It hasn't snowed recently but it was so cold that half of the town was still white... It got warmer during the day that's why it was thawing but now it's supposed to get really cold again. So... I guess we'll be stuck with the rest of that snow for a while longer... O_o

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 3:01PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

°(^▿^)/° Congrats! That sounds awesome! You really must have a great singing voice... (๑°o°๑)

Yes she does

joined Jun 11, 2016

Awww... you two lovebirds! Why did you stop...? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
You were so adorable to watch... ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡ Young and innocent love blossoming tenderly...
Being young sure is nice... ;)

Edit:
(I don't look creepy at all, saying that with my kind of avi (^∇^))

Now you're starting to sound like a grandma :P

joined Jun 11, 2016

Have a song recommendation because why not?

I'LL NEVER COME OUT OF MY ROOM!

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 7:08PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

Gj, kitten! That was pretty good indeed, congrats.

joined Aug 16, 2014

So, I remembered this at some point in the last few days and it doesn't seem to leave my head anymore. So I decided to try sharing the pain song with you darlings :>

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yes she does

Kh =//w/= busted~ O3O

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yes she does

Kh =//w/= busted~ O3O

Don't worry, We'll be busted together. I recently took a photo of myself and saved it as a jpg so you lovely people could see what I look like in real life. I'm pretty young :D

So yeah, This is me

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

(✿˵•́ ‸ •̀˵) What happened...?Poor little Neko chan! (╯•ω•╰)

I guess I was hoping for too much, life doesn't go that easy. It's just lately its been quite hard in drama mainly. Today was kinda deep. basically we have a group of 7 people and our main idea for a piece is about a guy with dementia (sever condition of memory loss) and the world around him, so like his family, friends etc. But anyways yesterday i came up with lots of ideas on how we could act it out, but the thing is sometimes they just don't let people speak, like not even in a kinda "i'm the leader" way, but more like they are just being plainly mean now. So basically, I never usually get upset about not getting a role or something i just brush it of and I don't ponder on things too much, but I guess today was diffrent, because everyone has a breaking point, even me. Lately we've been splitting into these groups where it will be me, Leigh and Bruce who are like "not as good" i guess, and then the other 4 together as like the ones who are "the better group". But today they were like "lets decided on roles already" and I said I wanted to explore the role of the dementia guys wife and how she felt, because i think it would be boring to just play a sympathetic wife and stuff so we could spice it up a little with a comedic approach towards her, but they kinda just brushed it off I guess. So then today we split into 3 groups, so me and leigh were kinda together on our own while they were exploring the important scenes like the family scene between the daughters and mother while they just told us " you could explore the neighbours or something". So my stomach dropped a little cos I understood what was up, but then while me and leigh were sitting by ourselves trying to come up with ideas she suddenly said.."so I guess we are being cast aside". ..And that line broke me a little, and to hear the nicest and sweetest person Leigh say that too. But the thing is, the stuff they came up with in their group didn't even turn out that good! they keep trying to act naturalistic like Tv acting and sure, you can add some of it into theatre stage acting, BUT YOU CAN"T MAKE THE WHOLE PIECE BE LIKE THAT! it just will get boring, the whole point was to explore different styles of acting like melodrama and over exaggeration but literally all we have ever explored is naturalism because they think they are so good at it!...It just saddens me...plus we don't even have a story line, they think that "a Guy with dementia who has family and work problems" is a story...no...you see that in all documentaries, the whole point of a drama piece is to add individuality into the piece and have something HAPPEN. Like idk even him for example being hit by a car because he forgot which rode his house was on...

I...i'm sorry i went on for so long, you Don't really have to read it all,but it just felt nice to write out just what exactly i'm feeling right now...h...happy neko...yeey TT//-//TT

heh that was actually the uplift of my week I guess, I really do enjoy singing and performing for people =w=

Get well soon! Colds just suck ass...

I'm better now OwO ! yey, no more cold, I've just been tired mostly, but that will soon end since there is 4 DAYS left till the holidays and seeing my bff yeeeeey >w</

It hasn't snowed recently but it was so cold that half of the town was still white... It got warmer during the day that's why it was thawing but now it's supposed to get really cold again. So... I guess we'll be stuck with the rest of that snow for a while longer... O_o

Oh nooooooo XD jeez there it goes getting cold again there ahaha, make sure you keep warm Anon~ =w= It's easy to catcha cold like I did QAQ But I kinda miss snow in a way, must be nice to see all the white snow....but not the sludge of course XD

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 7:36PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yes she does

Kh =//w/= busted~ O3O

Don't worry, We'll be busted together. I recently took a photo of myself and saved it as a jpg so you lovely people could see what I look like in real life. I'm pretty young :D

So yeah, This is me

Q//_//Q I nearly fell of my bed, I had a feeling though XD

EDit: you look just like my husbando Jeff the killer ur ;3 smexy

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 7:29PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yes she does

Kh =//w/= busted~ O3O

So yeah, This is me

Q//_//Q I nearly fell of my bed, I had a feeling though XD

EDit: you look just like my husbando Jeff the killer ur ;3 smexy

I'm getting into the shower, You can join this "smexy" body there. Wouldn't ya agree? (✧ω✧)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

What's more relaxing than tidying up around with some piano music playing as an accompaniment to it ^_^
https://youtu.be/V8mr-TIpMdg

joined Jan 8, 2014

forever and a month later... lol, saw your guyz replys ^_^
I like a bunch of yuri manga, some subtxt mangas...and im hoping for a good yuri anime season at some point lol(tho my anime habit has dwindled along with my internet plan :P hahaha)
update! = I have successfully sorted through all my favorite one-shots and doujins(still have series and mangakas tho) into broad categories(but now im tackling my "like" list which is so much bigger) ...this was all because i found myself readin through 10 or more mangas while attempting to find that "one" I had wanted to read, and then realizing it was like 2hours later and yeah :P
it's been a lot of fun, and since the ecchi stuff is easy to categorize, rather stimulating as well :P ^_^

oh, my fave yuri vid on youtube right now is "garden of glass" que'ed up with that manga ;) y'all know which one, but the other night I totally watched the Live of it, and was blown away by the size of the crowd, and how that little bit of service was so perfect <3 lol anyway hi-bye will chat(and try to reply) later

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Why do you do this to me Fate/GO and why do I take the bait every time? I was free from you since the Christmas event.

joined Jun 11, 2016

What's more relaxing than tidying up around with some piano music playing as an accompaniment to it ^_^
https://youtu.be/V8mr-TIpMdg

Piano music wil never get old. Never........

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

wow, I thought to come back and say hi but everything has happened and I can't jump into any wagon xD so I'll just briefly say "hi, hope you all having a good day/night"

joined Jun 11, 2016

wow, I thought to come back and say hi but everything has happened and I can't jump into any wagon xD so I'll just briefly say "hi, hope you all having a good day/night"

To reply you must either login or sign up.