Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ The pairing in the avatar is Minami and Anastasia from idolM@ster Cinderella Girls ^ o ^

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Haven't seen that series, but i feel that i'm missing some nice yuri moments by not seeing it. Do you recommend it?

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ It's a nice anime, the 2 are almost always seen together and are quite close, there're a few subtle yuri moments here and there depending on intepretation. I'd recommend giving it a watch! ^ - ^

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 6:38PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Kal3d A bit late to that party, but hello!

@ LittleSis

That's very good^^ One can always retake an exam, but it's not worth losing one's calmness over.

Remember, we're all rooting here for you^^

My dependable little sis, thank you! :)
That's absolutely true, I approve of your way of thinking! ;)

You are being more positive here ^^ I'm so glad to see you like that :)

You know, I also avoid talking about politics/religion because it usually ruins my mood.. but unfortunately it's a favorite conversational topic for people..

Made my mind up; I am gonna transition.

It's a serious step to take, I hope you thought it over thoroughly!

So what are you up to while you are waiting for job interviews? Are you still the avid reader from before? ;) And how is your diabetic cat doing?

@CoolOlderSis Glad to hear both of us agreeing then^^

Well, trying my best here really. Being cynical is a comfort that one can only make when they don't have all that many problems. Being positive is mostly a fuel to get to that state, but I like it nontheless.

I don't mind it most of the time.. unless the conversration gets out of anything. But don't worry, talking about such topic with my sister would be a waste of time :)

(Skipping the transition part to merge it with the reply to Anon.

Pretty much taking care of house and doing administrative things. Doesn't sound like much, but it really is more than one could imagine.

Yup, that's still me ;) Going to a library tomorrow to get myself a new load of books. I hope my back will make it ;P

He's doing very fine! The little bastard's sitting on things all the time and living his fur everywhere.. but it's good, since I know he is feeling well.

And how are ya doing? How's kitties you have at your father's?

So far so good.. I have just 7 more hours of work, the black tea makes miracles ^_^

Good luck! Now that I think about it, you made me drink tea again.. which is good!

Read your posts.. really sucks to hear that. I really do hope you'll have better luck now.
Just believe in in better luck soon.. that's what keeps me alive. Sure, an unknown future, but statistically speaking things are bound to get better with time. Unless someone has seconds to live..
Okay., that did take a bit of a dark turn. Sorry about that.

No worries! (⌒▽⌒)
And thanks for the kind words!

On an unrelated note, been thinking and sorting out a lot of stuff recently. Made my mind up; I am gonna transition.

Wow! That is a big step! And surely not an easy one either...
I hope that will work out for you.
Are there any conditions that have to be met before being able to transition in your country...?

@Anon No worries! You've cheered me up many times in this thread :)

Guess we all have to strive to make things better, which makes it all the more rewarding. A shame how easy it is to get used to conveniences in sharp contrast to disadvantages.

@Anon and CoolOlderSis About that.. well, it really does seem like a no-brainer to me. I realize how important of a decision it is, but if that's what it takes for me to not feel like a half-arsed broken toy, then so be it. Problems be damned, I'm a firm believer of making one's life easier when it's possible.

There's plenty of things ahead of me.. hormones, mental state tests (to see if I don't want to transition due to being a crazy or something), medical checks, then changing my gender by law.. at the very there's the surgery. I honestly feel more excited than anything else.

Dunno how it's gonna play out with the uni tho.. no individual changing rooms during mandatory PE classes, and I can imagine being discrimated if I change my papers during my education.. but I honestly doubt I can hold on for 5 years like this. I honestly don't know how the pace's gonna play out.

Guess I'm not a huge fan of having to change gender by law before the surgery, but oh well, got to deal with it.

As I said before, it doesn;'t even seem like a possible decision to me. Not gonna lie, I feel really hyped for that ^.^

@Rina When I saw your avi first, I was like "That avatar could be Rina's.. the quality is there". Turns out I was right. Still keeping high standards I see.

Was only asking about romance-wise, but knowing your political standing is nice too ^ _ ^

Oh, whoopsie. Was really tired back then.. But yea, a happy lesbian^^

How about yours? Sorry if this uestion sounds a bit awkward, guess I should quit posting while really tired..

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 6:59PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Galich
Naw, it's not awkward at all lol. I'm only into girls as well ^ _ ^ politics-wise I'd say I'm on the left for everything. Though I'm not really that into reading about the political scene (lol).

And glad you like the avatar! I'm so used to changing them every now and then XD

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 7:04PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich
Naw, it's not awkward at all lol. I'm only into girls as well ^ _ ^ politics-wise I'd say I'm on the left for everything. Though I'm not really that into reading about the political scene (lol).

And glad you like the avatar! I'm so used to changing them every now and then XD

@Rina Glad to hear that! I guess that posting 750+ is still yet to make realize when I write weird posts :P

That's neat-o! So a fellow lesbian^^ Then again, being into both genders is also really cool^^

Guess we won't be arguing about politics anytime soon then xD

Well, I did have quite a lot of politics savvy friends, and they kind of got me hooked.. then decided to read a bit myself, and now I torture myself with it at my spare time^^

That's a good thing! You keep smuggling nice pictures as your avis to this site^^

Made me come to the realization how different my avis are on this site in comparison to the ones I have on Steam.

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 7:18PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

@Rina, sounds really good, i'll add it to my watchlist.

@Galich lol Thanks a lot.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I guess that posting 750+ is still yet to make realize when I write weird posts :P

Don't worry about that, anyone normal would call your posts weird. But not in this paradise where everyone is welcome and where our sapphic love bind us together ! Yuri is beautiful, and so are our members.

Duh, I'm in high spirits this evening.

Talking about anime, I recently re-watched GTO after listening to the trendiest song in France at the moment, the so-called Onizuka from PNL. The song is really neat, although it might not be everyone's cup of tea, it's very relaxing. (I bet it's blocked in your country Anon, but well, if you're brave enough, you can try to find "PNL - Onizuka" on deezer !). And man, this anime remains a masterpiece after all these years, we all wish we had such an awesome teacher. Watching it makes me want to become a teacher, some sort of GTU.

.. Then I remember I want to get rich .-.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hi guys! I've been away to New York for a bit and I was in a place with no internet so you don't know how happy I am to get back my Yuri manga XD who's excited for Christmas! There's 48 days left and I'm bursting with the festivity lol

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hi guys! I've been away to New York for a bit and I was in a place with no internet so you don't know how happy I am to get back my Yuri manga XD who's excited for Christmas! There's 48 days left and I'm bursting with the festivity lol

Christmas:
+Festive trees
+Gifts
+Meeting friends
+Snow*
+ Sending cards
+Got a convent just before Christmas

-Having to see your family
-Having to spend money
-Shops that are already prepared for christmass

• - not a pro for everyone.

So I guess Christmass is pretty nice, but the family visits.. ugh.

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 7:39PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Talking about snow, we just had snow this morning in Paris. Weather has its own surprises ...

You still can do like Itachi from Naruto y'know, he hasn't this family problem ... since he killed his whole clan, no family, no problems.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Talking about snow, we just had snow this morning in Paris. Weather has its own surprises ...

You still can do like Itachi from Naruto y'know, he hasn't this family problem ... since he killed his whole clan, no family, no problems.

Considered that for a long time, but figured out that my parents are okay. The rest of my family tho..

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 7:45PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

@Utoptia that's so sad though ahah XD poor itachi

@Galich I acc don't mind family visits that much, partly cos I'm like 17 so still pretty close with them, but I really do love the festive side...jeez yeh though p, I'm already saving up for gifts and stuff ahah.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I acc don't mind family visits that much, partly cos I'm like 17 so still pretty close with them, but I really do love the festive side...jeez yeh though p, I'm already saving up for gifts and stuff ahah.

Normally one does not mind family visits, on the contrary. You're sounding like it's supposed to be a bad thing. ^^
Well, I personally never cared at all for family, except for my mother so I somehow understand Galich, although her reasons are way different from mine.
I must be the only one who doesn't really enjoy christmas, I somehow find this period of the year .. sad ? Or more precisely boring; never got into that christmas spirit.

joined Jan 19, 2014

@Utoptia aha that's totally fine! What ever rows your boat really, some of my friends really don't understand why I start listening to Christmas songs in October and I'm jus one of those people who get way to pumped before hand. Actually I kinda get you about the sad part to! OAO Christmas does have its melancholy undertones to after all. I personally like spending time with my family on chrimsas cos I'm Russian and we go sking every year which is always a plus ahah XD

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 8:07PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Utoptia
You are not the only one... I'm not a Christmas person either... I lack in Christmas spirit. Usually at that time of the year it's all cold and snowy... Plus it makes me feel sad...
And I love better the Easter bread! <3

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 8:42PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how amazing Sombra's Augmented skin looks? Like, damn, it looks amazing.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Don't be scared! Let's just hope for the best and go to vote (if you're allowed to).

yeah I'll do my part to help stop the apocalypse and vote hillary

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So apparently I'm sick (lol), can't remember the last time in this year that I was under the weather...how odd.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

OK, this time it doesn't count... Make sure to tell me next time so that I will be with you^^

@OlderSis Tomorrow at 9 in the morning I'm counting on You ;)

Would've said that I got the call because my employer in spe finally got a picture of the cute girl that they want to employ with the CV, but.. I'm at least somewhat self-aware.

So apparently I'm sick (lol), can't remember the last time in this year that I was under the weather...how odd.

@Rina Really sucks to hear that.. hope you'll get well soon^^

Not sure I'm doing the cute-bookwarm girl avi thing good.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 7:46AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Somehow, I feel as if I'm always under the weather. In the morning, I always feel like sleeping, but at night, I want to stay awake for as long as I can.

Lying on the floor while listening to songs is also a fun pastime, but it's really hard to sleep your troubles away because they always come for you in your wake. Sometimes, I feel like sleeping forever, but there's only one way for me to be able to sleep forever, and that is to cease from being awake (Spending eternity at rest, that is death).

Man, writing my troubles away feels much better though. Professing your feelings through words and sketches is very fun~ Even though I feel I am very bad at writing and by the fact that my drawings can sometimes go out of hand (Very out of hand), I'm still somehow proud of the things I've made, one way or another.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ LittleSis

Tomorrow at 9 in the morning I'm counting on You ;)

Would've said that I got the call because my employer in spe finally got a picture of the cute girl that they want to employ with the CV, but.. I'm at least somewhat self-aware.

Great! My luck and myself, we will be 100% available ^^

I hope this time they will happen to be the kind of people who will be able truly appreciate your capacities and cuteness!!

I read the other messages, but will reply later... my body need some time to adjust to the change in my sleep routine...

@ Rina

me too, I hope you get better^^

p.s. the weather outside is unbelievable... 27 °C in November... о.О

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 7:53AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Thanks! ^ o ^

@Rina Really sucks to hear that.. hope you'll get well soon^^

Not sure I'm doing the cute-bookwarm girl avi thing good.

Thanks! ^ _ ^ also your new avatar looks great (lol), a bit random but really great.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 7:53AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ EkichoSHIFT

The thought of sleeping forever really feels compelling sometimes
and I'm also sure many people have thought about this at least once in their life
but it also means missing out on all the fun things life has to offer. And it's so final. There's no going back. But as long as you stay "awake“ there will always be changes, new encounters and opportunities. So please hang in there!

And try to get some proper sleep. 'cause I know very well how depressed you can feel when you haven't slept properly for a long time... It can mess with your mind...

Now you've made me curious about your drawings... ^^
What do you mean by „out of hand“?

@ Nevri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8Bx7Z-Jw4

Good song!

@ CCL

I don't know ;_;

Lost in time and space...? q(❂‿❂)p

Blasphemy ;_;

(;๏д๏)
… to be honest with you... at this point... I don't really care anymore who dies and who lives in that show... I blame the producers! (¬‿¬)

Let him reign over their corpses and end the series there ;_;

That would feel like a chapter of the Berserk manga... ^^

@ Utoptia

As nice as Galich's job interviewers ... oh wait.

The rebel is at it again! (¬‿¬)

Onizuka from PNL. The song is really neat, although it might not be everyone's cup of tea, it's very relaxing. (I bet it's blocked in your country Anon...)

This time I got lucky! ^^
Listened to that song and really liked it! (^_^)b
Maybe video restrictions will be less strict from now on since Gema has finally come to an agreement with YouTube here in Germany which means more music for me! (* ̄∇ ̄*)

@ Neko chan

who's excited for Christmas! There's 48 days left and I'm bursting with the festivity lol

I like Christmas 'cause it can be so warm and cosy...
What I don't like is all of the stressed people and their expectations and the bad mood that often comes with it... (╯•﹏•╰)

|・ω・`)
(What happened to the Maid...?) (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

@ Kal3d

|ʘ‿ʘ)╯

Really late but still:
Welcome to this thread! ヾ(^∇^)

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 12:33PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ yukito

yeah I'll do my part to help stop the apocalypse and vote hillary

(^__^)b Perfect!
One more day to go...

Cheers! ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

@ Rina

All of your worrying has messed up your immune system! ⊙﹏⊙
Get well soon! (。◕‿◕。)

They ;_; should've ;_; killed ;_; Maggie ;_; instead ;_: of :_: Glenn ._.

But Maggie carries Baby-Glenn (☼Д☼)

@ Galich

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice pic!

A shame how easy it is to get used to conveniences in sharp contrast to disadvantages.

That is really true.
But you can also get used to bad news even though it feels less pleasing...

I realize how important of a decision it is, but if that's what it takes for me to not feel like a half-arsed broken toy, then so be it.

That's the spirit! I just hope you'll be able to hold on to that on your way there even when things get rough again...

Just out of curiosity... Have you gotten rid of your beard yet? ^^

Dunno how it's gonna play out with the uni tho.. no individual changing rooms during mandatory PE classes

You have mandatory PE classes in college...? O_O

@ Blackkitty

my body need some time to adjust to the change in my sleep routine..

Night shifts can be hard... (⊙︿⊙)
How was it?

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 12:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.