Forum › Fluttering Feelings Fans unite! Hang in there, Ssamba! [1st post updated! Again! XD]

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Dear Ssamba,
I just want to say Thank You, thank you for everything you've done for us. Thank you for those weeks where you would push to write a new chapter despite your condition. I understand your need for privacy early on, and I just hope all goes well with you. Your story is beautiful, one of my favorite stories. Everything that happened in the story, the art, the pacing, the development just let my mind wonder what type of person you were. I just re-read the story a couple days ago and I was just wondering how you were and if you were doing well. It all felt real, you created something that has had an impact on my life. I'll keep you in my prayers and I appreciate everything you've done, your concern for your fans is incredible, but focus solely on your health. The story doesn't have to continue, I just honestly hope you are well.

Thank you so much.
-Stephanie

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:48PM

joined Nov 30, 2015

dear Ssamba-nim,

this is my first post in here.
I'm a really big fan of you, and I love your work so much!!
i'm really thankful to be able to read your manhwa, which actually was the first manhwa that i read...

Girls' relationship is really making you fluttered, isn't it?^^ hehe I feel that everytime I read your manhwa...^///^

well, I'm really sad to hear about your condition, it must've been really hard for you...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I just want you to know, that no matter what you're facing right now... we are here for you!!
so please stay strong and don't give up!!

and thankyou so much for giving us that amazing fluttering feelings ♥

Love & Support from Indonesia ♥
쌈바님 화이팅!!!

Art%20for%20myself
joined May 19, 2014

Dear Ssamba,
The time that I found your work Fluttering Feelings, I was searching for a good manga and manhua to read when I take breaks back when I was still working with my short animation project (thesis) in school. I consider myself lucky to find your work and know you.
I really love your work/manhua Fluttering Feelings and I do really love how the pacing of the story goes and how both No-rae and Seol-a get closer each chapter update you release and I always wait for another update. Your work helped me on keeping myself together as peer pressure, stress and frustration while working on my thesis hit me and pulls me down closer to depression. Reading your work really makes me smile, actually even looking at your art/drawing makes me smile and complete my day. I do really looked up to you because I also dreamed to make and be able to produce a good story/ comic just like your work and be able to touch many people just like you did. You gained so many fans all over the world and so when we heard the news about your condition it sadden us so much, it also saddens me and breaks my heart so much. This is my first time joining on giving a message to one of my LOVED author/comic artist and I would still like to do so when you get better.
I pray for your recovery and I pray that you’ll get well soon. The news about your health now is the one that I and your other fans in every corner of the world will anticipate and wait for.
I really, really love you and your work and thank you for creating such a wonderful story that make us all smile. Keep fighting and stay positive and we’re always be here for you waiting.
One of your fans in the Philippines,
- ieL

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 12:24AM

joined Jun 27, 2013

Dear Ssamba,

I'll try to keep it short. You're an amazing artist, and I can't even tell you just how much I love you work "Fluttering Feelings". It's absolutely perfect and I loved following No-rae and Seol-a's story.

You say you already have a few more ideas floating in your head about possible future works, as well as plans for "Fluttering Feeling", and I think I'm not the only one wishing to see these works come to life.

With that said, please stay strong and positive even during these times. We're all wishing you the very best!

Love and support from Germany,
Lena

joined May 3, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I was so sad when I heard the news...your art is really something special.Every week I couldn't wait to read it!

I hope you neven give up! We never met in this Life but I Just know for sure you are strong person! I Will pray for you every Day.

Love and kisses
A Girl from Holland

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hello Ssamba,
So, I just want to say thank you for your hard work. I really love your work.
Actually I don't know what to say, I was overwhelmed by the news. But I want to say "Don't give up! Keep fighting!"

Lots of love from yuri friend in Indonesia :)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Dear Ssamba,
I just want you to know how many people outside of Korea love you and your work! I have you in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you get better soon. *hugs*
--Aisling, USA

joined Feb 18, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

It breaks my heart to hear about your illness and I hope for your recovery with all my being. You are a fantastic story teller and wonderful artist. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us. You have fans worldwide who are rooting for you!

Zen in the US

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I never really thought much about making an account here, but I couldn't forgive myself if I never said anything.

Every time I saw a new chapter in Fluttering Feelings, I feel such tremendous joy knowing my day, no matter how terrible, would always get better. I adored it all-the art, the humor, the little character moments between Seol-Ah and Norae, all of it. It's not just that you're an amazing artist and writer, the kind I'd hope to become one day. The love you put in your work is contagious. I'd read every chapter with a huge smile on my face, and I'd feel that maybe, the world was just a little alright, in the end. And I'd believe it too.

I hope you get better, and I hope you'll be able to continue your work. But more than anything, I hope you've been happy with the work you've done. It's brought so much joy to so many people. If all mankind can strive for in life is to make the time we have on earth a little better for everyone else, then I think you've managed the best you could do.

I hope you think so too.

Best wishes, and all the love I can give,
Your fan from Turkey

46418_459564927437351_516697718_n
joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba:
Oh, yes, thank you!!! I'm glad we can connect here with you, and give our messages of encouragement, affection, love and support. My name is Erika Mendez and I'm from Monterrey, Mexico, I have 18 years old. I met your manhwa a year ago, was the first manhwa who I read it and thought (I still think) that deserves to do an serie dorama, film, animation and do a physical format of your manhwa in sale in all the world. And though I stopped reading for a short period of time, I have wanted to read it again, that I have thought a few days ago before.
Yesterday I learned how's your health, the news has broken my heart and I have left tears in my eyes. I could not believe it, just did not want it to be real.
I wish with all my strength and sincerely hope you recover, defeat the cancer, crush him. Come on, you can Ssamba, do not give up !!! Ssamba You're strong, very strong !! Keep fighting !! Do not give up!! I love you so much!! You can do it!! All fans are with you in this difficult moments!! All our support and love with you, your family and friends!!

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 3:27PM

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Dear Samba,
I really hope you feel better! I can't really think of anything else to say other than a sincere wish that you can beat this and be happy and well in your life. Everyone is with you.
Best wishes from Canada

joined Jun 14, 2016

Damn it, I'll wait Ssamba.

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I'm kind of a new fan of yours, I found out about Fluttering Feelings not a long time ago and I was just getting to know more about your work when I heard the news... Fluttering Feelings is my first manhwa and I think I started from one of the bests. Through your art I was able to get stronger to fight depression and I hope you can also find strength to keep fighting, because this world is very lucky to have you. Your work is beautiful, inspiring and sweet and I believe that an artist's work reflects their personality. Thank you so much for existing and for blessing us with your talent. I wish you all the very best and I hope you get better soon!! And please, don't worry about your readers, your health is more important. We'll be more than happy just by knowing you're fine. Again, thank you for everything you've done. Stay strong, we love you~

Lots of love and support from a brazilian fan ^.^

♥♥♥ 쌈바님 화이팅 ♥♥♥

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I only found this story a couple of months ago. I was new to yuri and everything of the sort, but I started with FF and I couldn't have made a better decision. It was a story that brought a special type of warmth. It never failed to bring a smile to my face. Every chapter was magical and heartfelt. I became a fan before I knew it.

Ssamba, if you ever read this, know that you served your purpose. You touched our hearts and gave us the joy of a soulful, organic love story. Not many people can say they've done the same. You brought a warm light to thousands of lives. For that, we're eternally grateful. I'll never forget these characters and the effort that you gave to bring them to life and into love.

Ssamba, you will be missed, but most of all, you will be celebrated. Thank you for all that you have done. You and your story will always hold a special place in our hearts.

We love you, now and always.

Love and Blessings from America.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 4:04PM

joined May 12, 2015

Dear Ssamba-sama!
I love you and I love your work Fluttering Feelings.
Hope you will get better and continues to finish your dream goal.

From Vietnam fan with love and support.

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
We love you. You’re one of my favorite author manhwa. I love so mush FF, the story with No-Rae and Seol-Ah was beautiful. A rich story, that why I name you the Queen of Shoujo AI. Much frustration, emotion, love, jealousy, joy, friendship, question about sexual orientation, So Fluttering Feelings.

We support you in your life and against the cancer. We support your fight and we’ll be there for you as you have done for us. Thank you for sharing with us this splendid story.
I’m a french fan, like what you gather everyone. For FF, for you, for us.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 4:09PM

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hello there Ssamba,

I can't really remember when it was I first stumbled across the Fluttering Feelings, maybe somewhere around year ago I dunno. But I really do like FF and have liked it from the start. Your art is really good and the story has been engaging so far. Also like you I'm an intovert, to the point where I don't even like speaking in a phone :P. It's just my thoughts, so propably nothing important :P, but I think you did the right choice for the moment by taking a pause from writing. I also like writing stories, novels and short stories though since I can't draw really well yet. You have been an inspirtion for me to start trying to learn to draw better though. At your condition I think(my unimportant thoughts again) that you should spent as much time with the people who are most important to you and think what happens when things turn better. They will turn better, no time for negative thinking, okay? Your story has helped me, and most likely many others to get through rough times, so now it's our time to do something for you! But anyway, your story will wait for you and so will the readers, so just put everything into getting better now!
Well, I think I've rambled enough for now.

So I Sweetest Bag O' Rats (Yeah I know it's odd, but I do like this name :P) from Finland, hope you everything good and will remain waiting.
Also love and support!!! (Had to add that since everyone else seems to do so :P)

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 9:52AM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Dear Ssamba, I am a humble fan from the U.S, appreciate the love you have given to me and the fans, no words can express how much we love you all around the world. I pray for you and hope you get well. My grandmother and aunt had gone what you are going thru even thought they were the most important part of my life I don't want to lose you too, I wish for you to be strong, you can do it. You have us all here to give you the strength you need. WE need you Ssamba. Your characters have shown us we can start all over again and become stronger than before. I know you have that inner strength. You can do it Ssamba!

eat Indian Gooseberry its very eccential to fighting that thing.
Tons of Love and support from Kari Diaz

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 8:33PM

Shana%20pic
joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I just wanted to send you my sincerest wishes for your good health. I fell in love with FF at first sight and it has continued to be one of my favorites to date. So I just want to take this moment to thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful story and I look forward to the day where you have returned to your best health and can connect with us again. Your reach and impact on us American readers is so profound, so on behalf of all of us here in the US, thank you.

All the best, a fellow lover of yuri,

Tanique

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 5:15PM

joined Jun 14, 2016

Hi Ssamba!

I want to take this chance to say a very big thank you, and wish for your good health. Your work has brought me so much happiness, it's almost hard to believe. Reading 설레는 기분 really makes me feel good and comfortable with myself, and I'm sure others would say the same. So for this I am very very thankful and glad. We're all thinking of you, hoping, supporting, knowing that you can get through this. Stay strong!

Sending lots of love and support from America,
-Maddie

jessevangeline
Sungji
joined Feb 10, 2015

Hi Ssamba!

I've heard about the news and my heart just dropped. When you went on hiatus I thought you just needed to be hospitalized for awhile and that you'd be back soon but I'm so sad to learn about your health situation. I would like to say stay strong Ssamba, don't give up, and take good care of yourself. As much as I love Fluttering Feeling, I don't care if you can't continue the comic; I'm happy just as long as you're still fighting. Unfortunately I can't offer much support, what with the distance and you staying anonymous, so this is all I have to wish you all the best!

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Dear Ssamba:

My name is Angélica, I wanted to tell you that this serie is the first yuri manga that I ever read, thanks to you I had the oportunity to live such a beautiful history, I got excited week by week with the life of this two girls, that's why from part of the fans who don't speak korean, even english, but still try everything they can to read each chapter about seol-a and No-Rae love history we want to wish you to recover soon.

With love from Colombia Latin América

Av_184
joined May 10, 2016

Hi Ssamba,
i'm sorry, i'm not so good at expressing my feelings, so probably i will end writing some rambling thoughts but...anyway.
You know, almost a year ago, life decided to stab deep in my back. I was emotionally broken, everything seems dark and gloomy and muddy and i couldn't see how things could ever change. Then, by chance, i stumbled on your work and reading through story i felt something. Now that i feel better, i think it was like you talked to me. You cheered me up, telling me that things CAN turn brighter. Maybe little by little, sometimes you almost doesn't get it but you reassured me that bit by bit the world could be bright again. So, thank you. Really. That was nice from you, even if you didn't know.
Finally, you could say that i'm naive, but i prefer to think that i'm optimist. So i won't tell you that it doesn't matter if you take a looong pause from Fluttering Feeling. Nope. I'm looking forward to it. To meet again Seol-A and No-Rae. To dive into your other stories, to meet the people that will live through them. I want to belive.. no, i'm sure that someday you will share them with us.
So.. see you soon again, ok?
Cheers from a 41-year-old-kid from Italy

4wks6v
joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba

I loved this manga dearly, as it was very close to reality, and the story was beyond compare.
The way the characters feel and think is so realistic, and how you have captured it, is even more amazing. I have never seen a story this pure, and so filled with love as this one has been.

To describe love in such a way, is truly remarkable. Most mangas dont have such strong emotions, and dont quite describe the way the characters truly feel. However you did, and I am grateful to you, that you have done it.

Whether Fluttering feelings continues or not, I know that you have done your best, and I am not going to forget it. It doesn't need to end, for me to have had a great time by reading, and waiting for each chapter to come out. The wait was always worth it.

And as for you, I know saying ''I hope you get better'' doesn't make your burden easier. So I wont say it. Instead, I want you to know, that whatever happens with you, and wherever you might do in your life. I would always remember you, since it felt like you truly put your heart and soul into the manga. And for that reason alone, you deserve a place in my heart.

I am sure that in the future I would re-read Fluttering Feelings, and it will bring up a happy memory.

And it is all thanks to you.

Know, that you will not be forgotten, and know that you are amazing.

My name is Sabina, and you have my sincerest gratitude from now, till forever.

Thank you, for the impact you have had on my life :)

LittleElisa84
joined Jun 14, 2016

Ssamba I want you to know you have fans all over the world thinking about you (I'm here representing Italy) I gathered the thoughts and prayers of many other friends on the web YOU GAVE US SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS and we cherish it so much. I'm so grateful to have witnessed such a sweet beautiful moving work of art. And I was overwhelmed by the fact that you took away some of your precious time to draw a scene to give us as a gift in such a dramatic circumstance. But let's not be sad. Stay strong, fight Ssamba! Take all our affection with you and use it in your struggle.
Much love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.