Forum › Fluttering Feelings Fans unite! Hang in there, Ssamba! [1st post updated! Again! XD]

joined Jun 15, 2016

Hey Ssamba!
I hope you know that you've touched so many with you work. People all over the world united as your fans. I'm so grateful for you're beautiful work because they got me through so many tough times. You're beautiful art inspired my little sister to draw and create so much more. So keep on fighting!

joined Jun 15, 2016

The artwork: It is a unique universe that connects us to it and at the same time it connects us to author.

Dear Ssambasoul:

Thank you for lofty a story and grat! It has made my feelings a flutter of excitement. A leisurely story. Characters that capture. All a perfect combination to get caught. Fluttering fellings came to sneak into my heart and stay forever, hand in hand to its creator.

Thank you for creating a universe that has connected us all and has connected us to you.

From the far far away: I sending you waves good vibes. Fighter. You're a warrior. Although never see our faces, and we are total strangers: My feelings will be sent waves of love for you. In adversity: Smile.

Always the keep the faith.
FF. Ssambasoul.

Please, Tell to *Kim No-Rae is a lovely girl :) haha!
(I've fallen in love? Hahaha)

Layla from far far away. Venezuela.
Don't writes english or korean.
Uses Google translate hahah!

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear ssamba,
I know its so sudden and we are really shocked esp. Me, i really love your work all of it ofcourse also i really respect you as a author so i hope in this little message i can give you support.
Dont give up,I will pray for you everyday, so hang in there ok :)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Stay strong, ssamba! Love from Indonesia.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Message for Suzuma

Have you tried contacting Ssamba's publishing company? It's possible they might be able to give you information about whether she can read English, or maybe have some clue about translation. It's probably a long shot but worth a try.

And for translation, not to rain on the parade, I very much respect the thoughts and intentions for this but I doubt you'd find someone with enough TIME and motivation to translate the current 80+ messages here. typing the average post is like, 2-5 minutes (some are long and detailed, some are simpler in nature), imagine translating it, finding the words, typing it out. Times that with 80 :< Like it probs doesn't seem like a big effort, to type out a message you'd like to pass on, but everyone is writing one post. When you find and ask someone to translate this entire thread, it'd be asking them to convey the thoughts of 80+ posts.
I don't really know what to suggest you but um, good luck. You have my respect, but it's probably overwhelming to ask of anyone to do this. It took Newp two hours to do the blog post :<

Edit: man idk, i dont wanna rain on the parade but realistically? Should I just delete this :<

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 4:11AM

marvelouspear
joined Jun 15, 2016

Hello Ssamba,

Greetings from Germany!
I've been a fan of your comic for about a year now. I began reading it and a whole lot of other yuri when I started to question my sexuality. Especially in that phase of my life, Fluttering Feelings really helped me to understand that love is never tied down to gender. Your comic immediately became a part of my life and I stay tuned for the next chapter every week.

After I heard the news about your illness I felt so sad and worried about you. It cannot be that such a great author like you have to be in this conditon.
I hope you'll get well soon!

Your fan from Germany <3

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba

I've heard about your condition but since I don't understand Korean, I only catch a glimpse that you're in a bad shape and cannot continue Fluttering Feelings. Thanks to someone who translated your post that I could truly understand what was going on. It's such a heartbreaking news, I'm sobbing.
And for now, as Tiger said "I want you to just get better, but if that's not possible then I hope you at least aren't suffering."

Your fan from a random country.

P.S : NO. you're not boring. You're a sweet person. I love you.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 5:17AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hey guys!
Wow. Just wow. Almost 100 post in not even 3 days. That is just awesome. However, due to some information we received from a helping hand, we might have found a way better way to actually get through to Ssamba. One which wouldn't require a team of translators to work their butts off without break (considering just how many people are posting here. XD) So instead of continuing to post here, hop on over here and see what we've talked about, please: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=283

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 6:50AM

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba

I'm your fan from Singapore and I am devastated to hear your conditions, even though I don't know you personally but it hurts my heart.
I been following your manhwa, fluttering feelings since last year and I can say it's one of the best yuri manhwa I ever read.
Please hold on and stay strong, do not give up. You must have a strong mind and determination to keep going, thousands of your fans are with you and praying for you including me. FIGHTING! I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Cheryl Sng

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Suzuma

you should update 1st post here about that combined idea from spoiler thread

Com
joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba
I do not believe in miracles, but I believe in the power of love, and energy that radiates this feeling.
I hope that the love that you have given us with your work, and that has meant that you may love in turn, is returned by all of us with a pure energy of love that will strengthen and assist you to overcome this moment. ...
We love you ..

From Italy ... You are strongly linked in my Heart

joined Jun 15, 2016

Hi ssamba
I'm your fans.
I hope you recover soon
I really really love your work
You created such a beautiful and powerful story
I believed you can beat the cancer and get more healthy.
Hope you recover soon.
I'll surpport you forever

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Samba,

Every sunday night I would wait and long for a new chapter of your wonderful story. I would think about it during the week. Very few stories had moved me that much. Your drawing are elegant and creative and the characters you created are very subtle. I didn't know about your health condition and I was selfishly blaming you for not willing to share your story with us. I am ashamed to say that I am one of these bad fans! I apologize humbly and I wish that you find the strenght to get this awful disease away from you! Keep faith, I am sure not to be the only one who think of you in my prayers. I wish I could help... Courage! Take care of yourself.
(From France)

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 9:35AM

joined Jun 15, 2016

Hi Ssamba,
I'm a fan from Thailand. I'm really shocked when I read about your health condition. Fluttering Feeling is one of my most favorite yuri series. Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful story. Please don't give up! I'm sure that you can win and laugh at it in the future. :)

joined Jun 15, 2016

okay so, i'm not really good with words both in speaking to someone (saying what i really feel) in person or typing in a message but i feel like i should say something, anything that comes to mind to the person that helped me become more open minded. when i heard you were sick i didn't know it was cancer i thought it was like a normal flu so i was like she'll get over it but after a few weeks i read that it was cancer and i don't know why i know in my heart that you'll still get over it (please do) i don't even know who you are but i somehow feel connected to you through your work and i'm sure everyone else is who doesn't know you is.
you are a beautiful and amazing individual and i really really hope you pull through this.

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear ssamba

The one thing i learned from my mom's operation (she has cancer too, the rare kind. It was on the ampulary duct) is that you should feed on optimism and keep the fighting spirit alive!! That it's okay to still dream and to think about the things you wanna do in your life...

Your series has been a way for me to lighten up when my mom was going through her ordeal and i hope this message could lighten you up as well.

Finished or not, to me you belong with one of the greats in my books :) I've been religiously following your work ever since so obviously I'll forever and always be your fan

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

We, your fans were truly shocked to hear the bad news from you. We know you are going through a horrible things right now, and probably there are many things that we can not understand about it.

However, please remember there are a lot of people praying for your health, even from far places. Therefore, please don't lose hope, and remember your fans who are waiting for your return. Beating cancer is not easy, but it is not impossible. We will pray for a miracle and hope you will be perfectly healthy soon.

I am praying for your health and your spectacular comeback!!!!

Regards,
Rui

Dear Ssamba-sensei,
I am but a fan of yours from Philippines. I want to thank you so much for creating Fluttering Feelings which I can say is the best and most heartwarming manhwa I have ever read. I am very thankful that I was able to discover such a great work, it was the very first manhwa that touched my heart. And every time that I read it, it would instantly make my depressing days a whole lot better and I was able to go to sleep with a smile on my face and warmth on my chest. Sadly, all we can do is to write you our messages that we surely filled with love and sincerity, hoping you overcome this and wishing you the best. We wish and pray for your recovery <3

Thank you for letting us all know about your current condition. It was very thoughtful of you to inform us. So now, we will be the one to send you back all the love we received from your work, from you. We really appreciate all the effort you've put in this beautiful story of yours and all the things you've done for us-your readers and fans. We hope that our messages reach you and that you fully recover.

Fighting! ^ ^
with much LOVE, your fan, Jeen

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 9:56AM by

joined Jan 17, 2016

Hello Ssamba wave,
There is so much i want to say but I am not very good with words. I hope i will be able to get through my feelings as it is.
First of all, Please be reassured that you have not let anyone down. We will love you no matter what.
Fluttering feelings is my most favorite manhwa (even if you include all the other romantic novels and stories that I have read) and you will be the author who made it possible.
Monday (because it was translated on Monday in my time zone ) used to be my favorite day, it couldn't come sooner and I will wait for it to become that again. ^^
I am praying with all my might for you. You are the most coolest and most awesome author (I loved reading your notes at the end of the Webtoon). You have become really really important to me and no, not just because of FF. It's alright if I don't get its updates. All I want is for you to be all better and happy.
Sending all of my love, strength, good fortune and everything positive your way.

N022
joined Apr 23, 2016

Hola Ssamba!
I want to give you sweets, love, power, strength and sparkles like a Powerpuff girl. Your work is important, but more important is your recovery, please, take care and smile. :)

Greetins from Spain.

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I am a girl who likes girls. Because of fear, I had not admitted that for a long time until I read your manhwa. Now I know and admit that I am a girl who likes girls. It's a magic of art. Ssamba, you're definitely great artist!

I read your blog yesterday and shocked. It's terribly heartbreaking that your sadness would be beyond our imagination…
At least it's clear that there's really really really no need for you to apologize. You and your tender manhwa helped, helps and will help many people all over the world! I'm sure that your manhwa has a much greater influence than you imagine. Thank you so much. I love you. We all love you.
Take care of yourself, Ssamba. We are always on your side.

Your fan from Japan.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 2:16PM

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba.

All I have to say is: thank you a lot! Your history changed me in many ways. I may understand a lot of me because Fluttering Feelings brought what I couldn't see clearly.

Every Sunday (when the translated form was released in my time zone) was a day that I expected for what you had to tell me (and for a lot of people) with Seol-a and No-rae history. It realy helped and teached me in so many ways.

I read about your condition just the past night. The life is full of unexpected things, doesn't it? And we have to walk our way in our best form!

I'm sending you good vibrations, energies, whatever I can do/ think to try to help you on this part of your life.

Remember that we're here for you, too. The fandom loves you a lot! Focus on your recovering. Think in what's good and warm.
And just know that you have love in every part of the world.

Don't give up! The most important is your health condition, it doesn't matter if you can't continue the series. Your life already changed a lot of us, I'm sure of that!

With love from Brasil <3

joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I'm a Thai fan. When I woke up and saw your letter with Seol-a and No-rae pictuers I really happy but as soon as I know the meaning of the letter I feel sad and almost tears.. I asked myself why? Why did something bad happen to people who give happiness to others so much like you? Since I have read your letter in my head I kept thinking about you and it hurts my heart.. I wish you be fine and get better soon ㅠ ㅠ

Don't give up

Cake (Thai fan)

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 1:43PM

Me_by_aime_s
joined Dec 6, 2010

Dear Ssamba,

Your art and story in Fluttering Feelings had caught my attention since it's first chapter. And while reading through the next chapters I'd realized that your manhwa totally caught my heart as well. I believe that it's beauty and tenderness is a reflection of your own beautiful and tender soul. That's one of the reasons we - your fans - love you too and not just your work.

When I read your blog post about your condition, it struck me very deeply and I've wished to support you and offer you a helping hand in your difficult situation. So here I am writing to you at least this way, sending you my love, virtually hugging you and engulfing you with a healing light, wishing to strip the heaviness off your heart and breathe into you lightness and undying hope.

Please don't give up on life, on this universe and especially on yourself! Try to see possibilities through your heart even though your mind hits it's limit. There is always a way out, even if it meant going through the thick of it. And if classical medicine doesn't know how to heal you, look for alternatives, like traditional chinese medicine. For inspiration and lifting your spirits I recommend you this book "Dying to be Me : My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing" by Anita Moorjani, it's published in Korean as well, here: http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=19500921

Be gentle with yourself and may joy come back to you and happiness fill your everyday life!

With love from Czech Republic ^_^

joined Sep 18, 2014

As a girl who loves girls, and loves to draw, even though I'm in Canada, I'm glad I've been able to read your story and connect with you from far away. I'm also a boring and introverted person, but you make me feel like maybe I could put such a wonderful romance out into the world as well and connect with people thanks to that, and bring them the same kind of joy that you have brought me as I have watched Seola and Norae grow closer and closer. Despite the diagnosis, I'm praying that you are able to make a recovery - not just because I want to see how FF ends, but because over time I've begun to feel a sense of kinship with you, even though we've never spoken, and because you are a good person and cancer is such a terrifying burden to bear. I hope that recovery is in your future and that you can live a wonderful life full of happiness and love until the very end, whether that end is painfully soon or far far away.

love and best wishes,
mimi

To reply you must either login or sign up.