Forum › Posts by Lizstar

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

A good setup, really excited to see more!

That crowd really was amazing, that tavern seems wonderful to eat at. I'd totally be a regular, cheering right alongside them.

Fuck that cheating asshole tho, got what was comin' to him. That one point where they were like "oh are you her boyfriend?" "Yeah, kinda". Oof lol

last edited at Feb 16, 2023 11:59PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

As a writer, the idea of having to finish half a manuscript in a single day makes me so anxious. How do you even live like that?

I also like how the worry is "oh she'll find out you're gay" and not "oh she'll find out I COMMITTED A CRIME WITH A MINOR". That's not as important.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Hmmm what IS Yuzu thinking here...? Is she not as clueless as she seems? Or maybe she's feeling some more jealousy pangs, but still hasn't put two and two together with romance yet?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

GGRKS is an okay search engine. I tell you, it really went downhill after they changed their slogan from "dg nz vyvl"

Dyck Dyck Gr is my prefered search engine these days.

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Mr. Mime: "YOU HOMEWRECKER >:("

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Ikenai Hito, which is no longer on this site.

Explains why I couldn't find it! Thank you so much!

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Looking for a manga about a teacher who falls in love with one of the moms of a delinquent student. I don't remember if it was a oneshot or a series? I remember there was one scene where they were in a spa after a massage and they have sex under a blanket, I think.

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Ahh I knew this art style looked familiar. It sure does feel like we're just re-using Green Tea Bitch characters =w= authors do love doing that after a comic is done, sometimes.

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I really did not expect her to be that old tbh, and I expected Shi Xingyuan to be older too. Huh!

Also, 8 years, 2 generations...? How young do people get married over there?

8 years isn't that big of a gap, tbh. But it kind of is when she's as young as she is. Someone in their late 20s flirting with a literal teenager is kinda creepy to me.

Again, the gap itself isn't really the issue. When I was 24 I dated a 38 year old woman lol 8 years ain't shit. But 19 is prrretty young.

Reminds me of that old "rule" that went around my highschool when I was a kid. You divide your age in half, then add seven, and that's the lowest age you can date before its creepy. I wonder if that rule was universal. It's obviously bullshit and dumb, but I do wonder if it was just my highschool lol

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This isn't how stories like this go but I really hope this story blindsides me by getting Asumi and Nanao together. They're so cute.

...Maybe at least they'll fuck next chapter, who knows.

Though this chapter, with the tearful shaky confession, reminds me all too well of many scared terrified confessions. It hits in a way that I don't like cause all of those ended poorly and give me bad memories lmao

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 3:12AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Well this confirmed one thing

She is just a natural flirt. She just like that.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I read "fussy" and had to do a triple take

The internet has ruined me

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

lol I was gonna ask if 20,000 was a typo too. I was like "who gives highschoolers a 200 dollar allowance? I'm an adult and I don't have that much to spend on presents."

last edited at Jan 24, 2023 2:21PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

As a True Leftist, trains are my kink

Best tag on the site

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

my longest, exasperate sigh ever.... why can't these ever be about trans women? Not well oops ive magically become a woman and now that my bodies physically like this I guess it'd be wrong to not be a woman! Transition back?? Nonsense!!

god, it always winds up so cisnormative.

Some author: "Well of course she doesn't try to transition back. I mean, every guy wants to be a girl deep down, right?"

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Me, reading it: "Oh, it's like a metaphor for some kind of debilitating condition! That's quite beautifu-"

Author: "No, it's about vomiting up fish"

Me: "Aight then."

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

So I haven't read this. I just saw the word "scummy" in the title and was like "Eh I dunno if this is my vibe"

But I was curious, so I checked it out today with this update. I mean, all the tags look fine right? =w=

....Anyways so the first few pages absolutely fucking blindsided me what the hell is this manga about lol

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is an interesting romance situation and I really can't tell where they're gonna take it. Platonic Life Partners?

Holy shit I saw this old post I made in 2020 when I first read like the first part of this manga, I can't believe I called it all the way back then.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

She was just massaging her feet or legs or something don't worry about it DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

TITLE DROP, ROLL CREDITS

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

TLDR; series ended, a year later Compass fully picked up the series, republished all the chapters under their label and series got a continuation

And we're very lucky for it! That's not usually how this kinda thing goes. Glad it was for this series though, it's super cute.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch12#3
ngl, Yoroizuka's chest looks like those youtube fish-eye-zoom effects

All the ladies n' friends, they know EVERYTHINGS better with a fish-eye lens!

It goes BWOMP BWOMP

...Anyways, this is perfectly precious in every way. I'm so used to will they won't they start dating, not will they won't they SMOOCH WHILE DATING (okay I HAVE seen that around but its still precious)

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

My theory is this will end up with Tae going to Mai's house to check up on her and meeting her family. Maybe it'll end up sweet and cute, but it might also make MORE DRAMA which has to be cleared up in the fourth volume, prolly involving getting Mai's parents to go "Yes sure let's allow an obvious lolicon around our child"

Well I got some of it right! Not exactly how I envisioned it!

Mai's mom doesn't seem very happy to see her though, so I suspect lots of drama on our horizon.

This raises a very important question: will Shino be into Mai's mother?

Rule of funny says yes.

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 10:49AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh? They met before, made a childhood promise, and kissed? Has this been eluded to before, does anyone remember?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh no, drama!

My theory is this will end up with Tae going to Mae's house to check up on her and meeting her family. Maybe it'll end up sweet and cute, but it might also make MORE DRAMA which has to be cleared up in the fourth volume, prolly involving getting Mae's parents to go "Yes sure let's allow an obvious lolicon around our child"