Forum › Posts by oliver

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I would say Team Gaji has done a good job in making the plot more interesting by constructing Seju as a false protagonist, but they has failed to make Sugnji, a real protagonist, not look like a supportive character so far.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Whenever I see/hear the words "Code Geass", the first thing comes to my mind is "Kill all Japanese."

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh hey, is it September 14 over there? Happy birthday to me then, in the other time zone...

Happy Birthday EkichoSHIFT. Wish you best lucks!

It's 14 September, 6:30pm here Central Europe.

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 12:31PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

The "Wait you are a.....les?" was okay, but the "(Sorry if i offend you)" made a mistake.

oliver
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Sep 13:33
Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Thiaguinho

people just need to crawl out of their holes and start talking...

It seems you should crawl out of a hole and start talking yourself. Having been pretty down for a few months sounds kinda serious. Good luck!

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Seju cut her hair, but she's still just like the Seju in the second arc. I expected a twist.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

So... what was the moment that made you realize that you're really not a kid anymore? ^^

When kids called me "aunt".

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

runs off to Cambodia!

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┏(; ̄▽ ̄)┛

(Edit: I will!)

Welcome. :D

I love lizards! Now I really wanna go! (^_°)b

They kinda love visiting you at your bathroom.

Unfortinately, dreams disappear when you wake up. I wish you not to wake up ;)

It's nice even if it were just a dream. I wouldn't mind waking up one day. :)

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016
 “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”

Is "A man" here means "A person"? Girls/women in my country are spoiled. They do not love solitude, but they love freedom. They are themselves anywhere, in any circumstances. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon99

Who, dear? Me, dear? Pervert, dear? No, dear!
? What on earth are you insinuating? How very dare you! ^^

You were talking about sex shops a few pages ago though.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh, please, -dere me too! What kind of -dere type do you see in me? I'm curious ^^

I do want to answer this question, but I do not know which -dere that should be used to describe a pervert?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

So... in other words... you want us to make lurking easier for you ;)

Well... I'll keep that in mind... ^^

Sort of. But really, I just wanted to drop my two cents on the matter because it might be one of the reasons why the newcomers left this thread.

Tbh, I tend to not want to read anything below @someoneelsename since it feels like eavesdropping others' private conversations.

I hope I dropped my two cents not a nuclear bomb. :D

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 6:24PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I kinda feel like I've failed my mission here. New members keep disappearing. This was supposed to be the place where everyone should feel welcome. I kinda failed to accomplish that... I'm really sorry! m(_ _)m

For me, I can't follow the discussions here because I find it hard to read you guys' comments as they were always:
@username
[ No quote all all ]
bla bla bla

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I don't like studying History, but I like talking to friends from neighbouring countries of mine about History. Sometimes, we talked about one exact event, yet what we were taught in schools about it were so different from each other. People who wrote about their history might have made the story a bit bias to make certain people/countries look better.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

(っ⌒‿⌒)っ Love you!

aww, love you too :D

It is my pleasure to now pronounce you lovers. You may now kiss one another.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

People who can guess the ending right deserve a medal.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon

If I were born a little earlier I would have tried to kill him myself. I would have been killed anyway since I don't like listening to bullshit and I'm gay. He killed gay people as well. So I would have tried to make the best of it at least ;)

You would have become the near-dearth murderer we were talking about.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon
I really thought that german people love Hitler.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Utoptia
I think it's still a life. And I really don't think I'm the person who can decide on his punishment.
Also, I think me letting him die and him receiving a punishment such as imprisonment, life imprisonment and full-time hard labor, or execution, etc, are totally different. Punishing murderers by law can show a correct path for them to follow in order for them to redeem themselves, and it also can show other people to not follow their old paths. Me letting him die would be just me myself dealing with the situation. Like Galich said, letting someone die can be a very traumatic experience, especially when you know that you can save them, I believe.

@Anon99
No idea. He might be a serial killer, willful murder, or very-kindhearted murderer. :D

I agree with this, "A man walks into a room with a loaded rifle and kills everyone there. If he does this in America he's a murderer, if he does it in Afghanistan he's an American hero. Murder might be in the eye of the observer."

@Alvis
In high school, it was Maths. I really really liked Probability. In uni, ... um .......... none. :D

I love the idea of teaching college students. Maybe that would suit my ideals more than research if I do go the grad school route...

I'm planning on walking that route too. I know it's gonna be quite tiring and annoying. I asked some lecturers who're my seniors, all of them told me that they had had fun teaching students, but just for a few years. They told me now they loved breaks perhaps more than students did. :D Still, I want to be there. I don't know, but I think changing your decision midway through your goal is a bad influence for yourself. I try to never change my decision unless I'm pretty sure that my another decision is really the best one.

@Blackkitty
Yeah, it's hard, and whatever your answer is, you may somehow sound bad as well. :D

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 3:05AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

When I was in high school, my classmates went into an argument, "If you were seeing a near-death murderer, would you save him?" some said Yes, while some gave a big No. I was in the "yes" group. The other side asked "What do you think/feel if he kills another person in the future?"

Any answers from you guys?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Rina
I was curious because you missed that part. Tbh, I can understand why people value human lives more important than animals', or the other way around, but I really don't understand when human's political beliefs/gender/sexuality can play the role in.

@Suosiki
I believe everyone would try to save both, but "who first?" is the question.

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 4:36AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Still, it really depends on what kind of human I am dealing with, I'd rather save a cat over a Trump supporter for example, but I'd alao rather save a fellow LGBT member over a dog.

What about someone who is neither a Trump supporter nor a fellow LGBT, would you save them over a dog/cat?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon

Same here! (^_-)v I always admire artistically talented people but I'm afraid I'm just not one of them... T_T
But that's a talent too, right...? A talent to be exceptionally untalented! ^^b

What a talent! :D

I don't even know how to evaluate arts. When Will You Marry? was sold for $300 million. I really don't get why the price could be that high. I’m so not artistic.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Let's forget about hights, we are all too colourful to be bothered by that!^^

I was thinking that it will be great if those of you with some talent and inspiration share their works(if they are willing to) :) that will make the thread even livelier^^

I believe I have them, talents and inspirations, but it's kind of difficult to come up with one now. :D (or Maybe I should admit that I don't have any?)

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 11:55AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh my, it hurts when reading western people talking about their heights. Whatever,
Congratulations guys on reaching the 100th page!!! :D / while eating the donuts at a speed of 10 donuts/sec /