Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

159 :^P Lemme have one of 'em pride donuts. Why are they called pride donuts though?

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

159 :^P Lemme have one of 'em pride donuts. Why are they called pride donuts though?

One word: Rainbows

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Sounds great for dessert. Nom.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

(⌒▽⌒) 100 pages filled with fun and awesome perverts... um... I mean people! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Congratulations guys! And thank you all for joining in! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Needs moar despa- I mean KIBOU!! :p

Jokes aside, yay for 100 pagess!!

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Sevensoulz

Yeah... the giants call me tiny! ;)
That's the best thing we can do in life... accept the facts and make the best of it (^_-)v
Otherwise we'd miss all the fun! ^^

@ EkichoSHIFT

Take as many as you want! Enjoy! (≧◡≦)

They have the pride colors, that's why ;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Already 100th page ?! Hell, this trade's so fast.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

How exactly do I add "kibou"...? O_O

@ Utoptia

Well... what can I say... we're living in a fast moving world ;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Too bad yuri can't keep on the pace. I wish yuri were published as fast as this thread posts.
yurinnegan intensifies

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

Too bad yuri can't keep on the pace. I wish yuri were published as fast as this thread posts.
yurinnegan intensifies

Me too, that was my wish as a young teenager, still is but now I read Fanfiction and have multi ships to fill my gay void. Even draw some gay fan art because the Yuri in me was too strong to ignore. One thing in my to-do budget list is to create a Yuri Manga before I go

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 8:07AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@ Rina

How exactly do I add "kibou"...? O_O

By just believing in it :p

for context, I have to replace hope with KIBOU for the next few days since I lost a bet regarding danganronpa

And I don't think there's a shortage of yuri, next season will have it's fair share of yuri anime + Regalia airing again officially.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon We both opened the page! ;)

Congratulations to you! It's all because of you!^^

My mother's hight is 163-4 cm xD and everyone agrees on her looking tiny next to me.. the giant xD

then I will have one of the donuts, thank you!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Anon your shiny donuts go well with a music background! You should treat us to your specialty :P

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh my, it hurts when reading western people talking about their heights. Whatever,
Congratulations guys on reaching the 100th page!!! :D / while eating the donuts at a speed of 10 donuts/sec /

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Let's forget about hights, we are all too colourful to be bothered by that!^^

I was thinking that it will be great if those of you with some talent and inspiration share their works(if they are willing to) :) that will make the thread even livelier^^

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

@ Blackkitty

What kind of works? Like... artwork or original stories? Fanfiction?

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 8:49AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Ekicho anything you want and you are comfortable sharing. :)
The form doesn't matter.

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

hehe, some gay OverWatch stuff for ya guys. cheesy but gay

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 9:03AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

How do you post pics?

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

How do you post pics?

well this is how i do it but there be easier ways. Right-click on image and copy image address then []()
well it wont let me properly show it. idk how this work, I just copy what is done on post with image.
u can click on quote on the top right of a post with image to see how it's done

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 9:23AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Thanks for the help. Anyway, this is just something I made in paint, 'tis Hong Meiling from Touhou Project. I used a reference since I'm not that good at remembering designs, and before you ask why she has no face, or arms, let's just say that I'm too lazy, k?

I don't feel like continuing it anytime soon. Maybe it will be in my pictures folder unfinished for eternity, I dunno.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Gaaah, I feel like going crazy with this picture thing now that I know how to use it. Man, I hope future me won't add a damn picture in every post she makes.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm hoping that too, since too many pics really makes a discussion hard to read and I might be forced to step in.

I don't wanna step in if I can avoid it.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The almighty Nez has spoken.

@EkichoSHIFT

You still can share plenty of pictures, but just by writing the URL without the "![]", it's easier to read. Although there's nothing wrong with sharing one or two pictures from time to time !

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 12:59PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

More music for everyone! (* ̄∇ ̄*)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxsHjjef_E

Konnichiwa Bitches!! (◦’ںˉ◦)

@ Sevensoulz

On my (very) short list of things I wanna achieve in life there's something called: publish at least one story - anywhere ^^

@ Rina

What did you bet on...?

@ Blackkitty

Thanks! (`・ω・´) But seriously, it's because of you guys! I honestly expected this thing to be forgotten within a few days or maybe totally ignored to begin with when I started it. I was just curious... and a little over enthusiastic in the middle of the night ^^
So without you, it wouldn't be here anymore. Me talking to myself would be no fun at all (^_-)v

Oh, so your mom's practically the same height as me? ^^
She did a good job raising you, I guess ;)

Those donuts really do look delicious... Now I feel like buying some... (¬‿¬)

@ EkichoSHIFT

Nice! You've got more talent than me when it comes to painting, I give you that! ^^
Where are you from by the way...? Country-wise...?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I get to go home tomorrow \o/

To reply you must either login or sign up.