Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

YAY!!! (^_^)/
And where is that exactly...? (@_@)
Mars...? Or Venus...? ;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

According to her name, I'd say more like here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh, gosh... I'd like to live there too!!! (♥͡_♥͡)

... Zombie in Wonderland! (¬º-°)¬

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 10:45AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@ ZuljinRaynor

I don't think figures are a waste of money at all... I mean, if you don't want them anymore, you can always sell them again. It's not like you've wasted it on booze or anything irretrievable like that...
And as long as you're having fun, there's nothing wrong with it either (^_^)b

Looks like a really colorful collection. You mentioned some robots before, right? Model Kits or pre-assembled figures?

@Anon, my dad disagrees but then he also did say it is better that I am not spending it on drugs.

And I don't plan on selling any of them. I can't really think of any that I don't like. Well, okay only one I would get rid of is this dumb huge Zero (from Mega Man X) that I bought. Takes up a lot of space and is whatever.

As for the robots, I do have some action figures and some of those Soul of Chogokin figures, but it is pretty much model kits.

Since I am not resizing pics, here are the links: one two

I don't mind sharing my Gundams because they aren't anime girls. I need to get a display case for these as I have no room in my work area anymore lol. I just panel line. Haven't painted any kits yet (working on Unicorn mode Unicorn) but I have to use spray cans and I never have a good time of day to do it because of work.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

yeey^^ thank you Ekicho and Sevensoulz for sharing!! I liked your pictures :) they are refreshing and nice!

hah, well Ekicho, welcome to Lazyland (with our tribal chief LazyAnon), and no face/arms makes it more mysterious.

I have no such talents so I really enjoy other's works. :)

@Anon don't underestimate yourself! what made me come here in the first place was your sense of humour^^ remember the funny ginger people :P I loved that!

Yes, she is the same hight^^ I take after my father.
your guess is wrong again! she's never been that much bothered to actually care to bring me up xD

they are! and I want a picture if you buy yourself some!

thanks, I missed your music ;)

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 11:43AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

YAY!!! (^_^)/
And where is that exactly...? (@_@)
Mars...? Or Venus...? ;)

Sneaky :P

Nope it's my grandparents place, I was kicked out while they went on holiday to skegness.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Let's forget about hights, we are all too colourful to be bothered by that!^^

I was thinking that it will be great if those of you with some talent and inspiration share their works(if they are willing to) :) that will make the thread even livelier^^

I believe I have them, talents and inspirations, but it's kind of difficult to come up with one now. :D (or Maybe I should admit that I don't have any?)

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 11:55AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@ Rina

What did you bet on...?

Which character will die next in the Future:side arc*. The one I bet on didn't die T O T

*Was before Ep 5

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 1:12PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

Your figures are an asset! Not a waste! ^^ And way cooler than drugs! Love your Gundam collection! Robots and mechas are awesome!
I've seen pictures of people painting their own figures. They're incredible! I wish I could do stuff like that as well... you can do so many cool things with a little talent... I was always talented in remembering unnecessary things... but that's about it (^_^")

@ Blackkitty

Oh, the ginger refuge ^^
Yeah, that one was great! Can't resist some Catherine Tate, I guess (^__^)
Here's another one I hope I haven't shared before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V0hI91v0AA

I'm pretty much 50/50 when it comes to taking after my parents...
That sounds kinda sad actually... T_T Does that mean she wasn't there at all...? Sorry to hear that...

I wouldn't mind some donuts ^^ But I really shouldn't... Too much cake those last two weeks... My sister came by on the weekend and brought more cake... That lasted for two days... I need to take a little break for now :)

More music, yay!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j_Zf4yFWmo
I love that song! ^^

@ CCL

That's what I am! A sneaky bitch (^.-)b
Can't help it... I wanna sleep my way up into politics after all! ;)
Sevensoulz and me started a party already: PGP

Wow... that sounds horrible! ^^ Can't help but laugh but horrible indeed...
Don't they trust you enough to let you stay...?
Are they afraid you'd burn their house down...? O_o

@ oliver

Same here! (^_-)v I always admire artistically talented people but I'm afraid I'm just not one of them... T_T
But that's a talent too, right...? A talent to be exceptionally untalented! ^^b

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ CCL

That's what I am! A sneaky bitch (^.-)b
Can't help it... I wanna sleep my way up into politics after all! ;)

what D:

why so mean words about yourself D:

what ;_;

joined Jun 22, 2016
ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... o.o

where did politics even come from D:

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 2:22PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Anon, I know what you mean. Reason I got into Gunpla was that it is all snap fit and the plastic is already colored so you don't have to paint to get a nice looking model. Low effort for good looks. Put more effort in, look even better.

Basic panel lining goes a long way.
RX-78NT-1 Gundam "Alex"

This kit would be very bland without panel lining. I think this was my first kit where I panel lined a lot. Rough in some spots but still looks good.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

Sevensoulz mentioned that we could be friendly perverts together! ^^ That just called for a perverted party! I'm pretty sure that if we put a little effort into it, we could be great politicians!
Equal rights for everyone but the haters! A lot of hate for the haters! (`∇´)ψ

@ ZuljinRaynor

Looks great!
I was tempted to get some BLAME! and Metal Gear Solid garage kits at one point... But all that gluing and painting... I'm sure it wouldn't turn out so great... I'm not sure, since I never tried but I was always afraid to just waste my money... ^^

Stuff like that:
http://orig10.deviantart.net/2cb6/f/2015/048/e/5/untitled_by_bluudy-d8ied4z.jpg

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Anon, gotta start somewhere. I am paiting a rather simple kit, or rather I started before summer started. Then it got too hot and humid to paint outside so when the fall comes I will try to finish paiting.

I do want to learn to paint because I want to make some custom paint schemes. If I had a better living area, I would definately try airbrushing as it would be better to paint indoors in a controlled environment instead of the windy outdoors. :P

This custom is cool: D.Va from Overwatch Sazabi Custom

joined Jun 22, 2016

Wow! It does look great but a little more complex as well ^^
I was interested in air brush tool. But the right equipment is pretty expensive... That's why I always shied away from it...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ CCL

Sevensoulz mentioned that we could be friendly perverts together! ^^ That just called for a perverted party! I'm pretty sure that if we put a little effort into it, we could be great politicians!
Equal rights for everyone but the haters! A lot of hate for the haters! (`∇´)ψ

I should be prime minister of the world :o

you can be chief slept their way to the position apparently =.=

perv party D:

what people must think of this thread Dx

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon

Same here! (^_-)v I always admire artistically talented people but I'm afraid I'm just not one of them... T_T
But that's a talent too, right...? A talent to be exceptionally untalented! ^^b

What a talent! :D

I don't even know how to evaluate arts. When Will You Marry? was sold for $300 million. I really don't get why the price could be that high. I’m so not artistic.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

Since when do we care about our reputation...? O_O

Welcome to Homolulu! (^_^)b
Ruled by PGP with Prime Minister Chocolate Cake Lover!
I wanna be the Finance Minister! An anonymous zombie Finance Minister... That calls for success! ^^
Blackkitty is in charge of social affairs.
Rika-chan is our spokesperson ^^
And Galich can work at the Federal Office of Statistics!

@ oliver

Sometimes it's the context and the age that makes the price, I guess ^^
But I never got that either... It's just some insanely rich people that like to spend their money. No matter how good a painting or a sculpture looks and no matter who made it I would never pay such prices even if I had the money... I would rather donate it to some organization... But some people really just define themselves through their belongings... I guess it makes them feel special...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ CCL

Since when do we care about our reputation...? O_O

Welcome to Homolulu! (^_^)b
Ruled by PGP with Prime Minister Chocolate Cake Lover!
I wanna be the Finance Minister! An anonymous zombie Finance Minister... That calls for success! ^^
Blackkitty is in charge of social affairs.
Rika-chan is our spokesperson ^^
And Galich can work at the Federal Office of Statistics!

This would work :o

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

More music for everyone! (* ̄∇ ̄*)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxsHjjef_E

Oh, so now were sharing music huh ? Alright heres my contribution https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2LUTO_witY

And There's more where that came from ;)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

But I want to take care of finances >_>

although statistics also do work..

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

No thanks for your "page opening available notifier" ? Urh, I feel betrayed.

Guess I'll share some music too, but once again, it's really different from the average music posted here.

Dernier MC

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, what is Steam for? D:

Still, I do plan on staying here as much as possible, no worries :P

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon
So we share a talent with you xD haha

no, you haven't posted it before :) what to say, now I'm one of her fans! She is so funny!

Hah, its cute how you try to guess things about me and fail at it^^ next time if you succeed in doing so, I will treat you to whatever cake you want!

Oh, it's nothing, don't be sorry^^ well,
She was to a certain moment, then she wasn't.. but there was no difference in the end :P

Hey, your sister might not have the best taste for men, but she is a reliable sister! Maybe a break isn't such a bas idea ;)
I haven't eaten anything sweet for a week! xD

Oh, who wouldn't love that song.. it's sounds so sensual and sexy!

To reply you must either login or sign up.