Forum › Posts by Alice Cheshire

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BadPanda posted:

Need that prologue with them living together after graduation

You mean epilogue.

Obviously they're referring to the sequel.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

seviol posted:

Hi is there a darkmode? I can't seem to find one, I'm on mobile. If there isn't one though I'd like to create a suggestion for it ^_^ the white on black is a bit straining at night times.

There isn't one. You'd need to use a browser extension like Stylus and create your own dark mode stylesheet.

LumineBot posted:

Hi, I’m new in this site or reading manga in general and I’m just wondering, are you guys provide some kind of API to access the manga in this site?

I’d like to make my own simple reader with features that make my life easier and i hate the idea of crawling

You can add .json to the end of a lot of the different site pages to get a json entry for that page which might help. For example you can go here instead of the default version of that page. From what I recall, this works on a series' page as well as pages for individual chapters, though it doesn't appear to work on the forum pages. (This latter one makes sense, however, since the forum would be read-only in those circumstances anyways.)

last edited at May 21, 2021 4:20PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Komi028 posted:

I know japs suck at writing endings, but isn't that final too abrupt? The backstory is nice and she was obviously gonna say love before waking up, but they need to say it to each other while awake.

Posts like this aren't okay. Racial slurs violate rule #1 of the forum. If you make any similar posts in the future you will be banned.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nene posted:

It gets even more transparently obvious in later chapters, when we find that being an adventurer involves a hell of a lot of paperwork: the Adventurers' Guild expects every party to fill a ton of forms, records and documents detailing every tidbit of info about their quests, their travels, their fights, their individual performances, etc. Ryan's party will get in big trouble because of this, as for the last five years they had been pushing all their paperwork on Tanya; and, with her gone, nobody knows how to deal with the guild's bureaucracy.

That's hilarious as hell. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Eggon posted:

Is it not true? Many yuri fans are straight men who have unrealistic expectations of lesbian relationships and get mad when their fantasies aren’t indulged by authors. The opposite is true for yaoi, just go to Animate and observe yourself. Let me make this clear, none of what I said is name calling, I mean every word literally.

I don't have the link handy (someone else probably will though) but there's been a survey of the people on Dynasty and about half of them are actually female.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Arknights! 16 Apr 13:56
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

myrrhmidon posted:

Thank you for removing the spam. Also, @Beefaroni please edit your post to remove the spambot's link.

Haha, oops. This is what I get for moderating shortly after getting up. I intended to edit that out of Beefaroni's post and managed to only edit it out of my quote instead.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Alice Cheshire Moderator
Arknights! 15 Apr 13:57
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Beefaroni posted:

Nah, not a spambot. Nothing to see here!

Please don't quote spambots. Just post in the faq thread reporting them.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Lilpha posted:

Another spambot in the Image Comments thread, not on an actual image:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=70539

Dealt with.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

pseudosmug posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=70501
"Wow" indeed… (looks like a bot.)

Definitely a bot, they'd edited it since you posted about it. Removed them.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SpencerSDH posted:

I think chapter 5 isn't very clear. I thought the misunderstanding had been resolved, only to realize in chapter 11 that it hadn't.

Well Masaru is kind of a huge idiot. Considering his response I think the implication was that he took it as Kazu denying being a girl because he had started out as a boy (from Masaru's point of view) and was just trying to reassure him without really understanding what Kazu meant.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SimObrigada posted:

I don't know if I'm feeling like this because I might not be remembering this story very well, but I don't recall Kurokawa ever giving signs of being this obsessed about Fujishiro. This chapter felt like a retcon to me, with a Kurokawa that was quite out-of-character.

It wasn't shown to be quite this extreme but from what I recall, this is still more or less how she was at the beginning of the series.

Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Basically the entire story in a nutshell right there, lol.

t6e1mediumtank posted:

"ahahha, omg, look at me im so funny for doing some stupid prank, sooo funny" First some yaoi trash was uploaded a bit ago and now this? Who's approving this trash?

Someone hasn't check on the calendar.

I know it's April Fools. This stuff is still stupid and just like that disgusting yaoi crap shouldn't have been approved for upload

You could always just avoid the site for a few days around April first you know. Also:

disgusting yaoi crap shouldn't have been approved for upload

I don't know why we have to repeat this nigh-constantly to people but just because this site is primarily yuri-centric does not mean it's nothing but yuri. There's actually quite a few het and yaoi stories on the site.

Edit:

Lizstar posted:

ahem moving away from the homophobic dude on the site about gay manga who will prolly be banned soon...

I wonder if this'll be just deleted tomorrow? =w= How can we possibly delete such a perfect yuri manga. The emotion and romance in the Lorem Ipsum monologue alone made me sob.

If past April Fool's uploads are anything to go by it may be listed on the series page separately from the rest of the chapters and labelled as an April Fool's chapter. I've seen that on a couple of other series in the past.

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 8:26PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Serenata posted:

Okayyyyy, can someone please explain me what's going on please? I paused this after the "Ex" girl came back around ch30 or so, I thought "I'll give it time to deal with this potential drama" but I never expected this would have 90 chapters by now! are they still in school just doing random things ? are there side couples now being developed? Is just very rare for a yuri series to go over 50 considering they were dating from the start and the cast isn't too big.

The side couple thing is something that came up quite awhile back and only just resurfaced. (And looks like it could be the driving force for some development possibly.) As for where they are currently, their relationship hasn't really changed much but they're getting to the point in their school lives they have to start thinking about college and they're currently considering how that will affect their relationship.

Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nad Komeiji posted:

Considering how clearly unfit the prince is to rule, I don't see how that outcome would even be a good thing anyways.

Im not sure i completely garsped why the prince is unfit to rule. The only thing we know of him so far is, that hes a rather emotional, easy to influence person and he does not care about customs. I mean sure, its undeniable that the protag has achieved more already, but ruling isnt about your scientific knowledge, hell it might even be good to cranck down that a bit. The prince also seemingly has learned to be assertive, making him a shrewd negotiator with his fellow noblemen under his thumb.

Oh and does marrying the girl consequently places him as the rightful heir? I also didnt get that, i just want him to be happy, is all. Its hinted he just wants to get more recognition (than her sister), but that would make little sense in regards of cancelling marriage, so im sure he does truly love that other person of lower standings.

Did you miss the whole incident with Euphie at the very beginning of the story? That alone shows he's completely unfit to rule. He'll throw completely innocent people under the bus just to advance his own personal interests with no regard for how that might turn out for his kingdom.

He's proven himself to be self-centered, overly emotional, and has shown poor judgment on multiple occasions. Those are all very poor qualities for a ruler to have.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Zormau posted:

Now, can we please get back to talking about the big-butt hamster yuri?

You don't get to be the one to say that when you were the source of the problem in the first place.

... is not something I would ever expect a mod to say about someone trying to end a heated off-topic discussion.
Really?

Perhaps I could have worded it better but when someone keeps arguing only to make a post like that it seems like they're just trying to get the last word in. If BoobTwinkler had actually been sincere about getting back on-topic then they would have just dropped the subject and moved on.

Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nad Komeiji posted:

Ok, i dont want any spoilers, but the optimal ending is: The two girls slay the dragon, take their time to scavenge the loot of the corpse, the prince comes, goes back, reports he has slayn the dragon, and can finally just marry that person.

Knowing the protag, she probably doesnt care about honor very much, so shes fine by having the credit stolen.

Everything ends well.

Worst outcome: to regain his HONOR the prince betrays the two whilst the fight and heavily injures one of the two, takes the credit for killing the dragon and this story will be about how the two girls try to take REVENGE.

Considering how clearly unfit the prince is to rule, I don't see how that outcome would even be a good thing anyways.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BoobTwinkler posted:

I will however fully stand by my point that 2SpiritCherokeePrincess doesn't have a legitimate point in this context and is mainly at fault for showing up out of nowhere just to demand that another user conforms to their stance on an issue that is both debatable and entirely unrelated to this forum and thread.

It's rude, has no relevance to this discussion and essentially just invites a fight about the issue. Unintentional baiting, I would call it.

And to make clear; I have not at any point intended to imply that cultural appropriation does not exist nor that it does no harm, merely that the situation that ChrokeePrincess was reacting to here was not really a harmful example of such and therefor that their reaction was overreactive, misguided, unconstructive and rude.

Not the way I see it. The way I see it is that you were the one in the wrong here. If you want to discuss this any further then take it to the help thread. And other site staff are free to weigh in on whether they disagree with me or not in this context.

Now, can we please get back to talking about the big-butt hamster yuri?

You don't get to be the one to say that when you were the source of the problem in the first place.

Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Saint00 posted:

the idea of grooming some str8 girl into liking women literally makes me wanna vomit. i can't get into this story because it just feels like exactly the type of thing some hetero women think lesbians are like ( predatory af ) which is disgusting to me so i'm quitting this.

While Fuwa is predatory and creepy regardless, it's quickly made abundantly clear that Marika is just deep in denial.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

OrangePekoe posted:

Lizbo posted:

I very much enjoyed reading your interesting and informative post. It has given me much to think about.

I'm sorry to say if there's a joke or question in here, it's gone completely over my head...

I'm not sure why they didn't address the actual issue there but I'm 99% certain that was a bot. It was basically a copy+paste of the post above it but with a couple words changed to synonyms. Went ahead and removed them.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yogg-Saron posted:

This is so stupid..They really went down the Polygamy route..Poly is sh*t.. :|

So this is fine, eh, @Alice Cheshire?
You shouldn't beat someone even if he keep throwing shits at your house.
With comments like this in every polygamory but poly fan must be nice and comments in a far less inflammatory way

Nice job trying to call me out on something I hadn't even seen yet, lol. I would have warned them not to make posts like that too if I had seen it before OrangePekoe did. Also as Pekoe said, if you have a problem with a post like that post in the help thread. That'll ensure that one of the site's moderators sees it.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ramunes posted:

Is it me, or is this chapter really gay?

I dunno, seemed pretty normal to me.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

myrrhmidon posted:

I think these comments: this one and this one are too much.

Banned them for a day (normally this would just warrant a warning but they were going too far and multiple times in a short period of time) and warned them against making further posts like this.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess posted:

On this discussion page https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/17943-ms-kuzuryu-s-favorite-is-small-discussion?page=5 I am being targeted & insulted by this person: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=55460

Warned him to quit that shit.

myrrhmidon posted:

I think this is definitely going too far now and also targeted towards a user that is no longer here.

Okay, yeah. That was way too far. Extended to a month for that one.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Image Comments 15 Mar 05:40
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014
Ej4f_0muuaazlli-orig

@QuattroBajina

Make that a month ban. This is completely out of line.