Forum › Posts by Kazu-kun

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

That whole bit about "exploiting a bug" makes zero sense to me. Like, I get that this is the witch dropping a hint to Yvonne that she knows they're in a game, but other than I just don't get what does this explain about the potion.

Last time they talked the witch told Evie that 'the thing that's been bothering her' wouldn't show up for a little while so I think what she's implying is that Evie turning into a demon counts as sufficiently villainous to earn a break from the system giving her orders

Oh that makes sense. That's why she said Evie has only one more day. When the effect of the potion runs out, she won't be able to express her feelings to Elsa anymore because of the villainess system.

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 6:14PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It didn't seem like going with her friends was bothersome to her,

Except it was. She wanted to go see Shou's exhibition:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_blue_star_on_that_day_ano_koro_no_aoi_hoshi_ch13_2#5

She didn't complain more because she never does. That's her character flaw after all. She doesn't know how to say no. But being with them was clearly not what she wanted to be doing at that moment.

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 5:42PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

bro didn’t you say you are droping this “crap” ??? also BULLSHIT they both go a lot to work on were this crap cam from that Ritsu is a shity partner? are you projecting ?

Get over yourself. I just forgot about this series. Didn't ever remember I had dropped it until you said so. lol

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Ms Sunflower is as dense as a generic romcom MC. Poor Matsuri won't have it easy.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I would have preferred to develop Eve and Emielle's relationship a bit more before we jumped into the Colette's arc.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

"it’s quite possible Evie would remember"

curious

Yeah. Remember what? What does Elsa know about Evie that even Evie herself doesn't??

My improbable guess is that Elsa also got isekaied and they were dating or knew each other on earth.

No no no.
It's nothing complicated. Elsa is convinced that Evie loves her. Or loved her. Everything Evie did to Elsa previously (before the "bad ending" that got her exiled) looks like conclusive proof in Elsa's eyes. Things like watch her all the time, pay attention to her moods and needs, protect her from harm, get into fights for her, take every excuse to touch her... even her bullying looked like the pranks a child plays to get closer to the girl she likes!

Like: pour water on her to have an excuse to dry her hair with a towel.

Or: hide her textbook to force her to share Evie's own, which leads to lots of casual touching.

And of course it was Evie who ran to the roof, rescued Elsa who was about to get killed and defeated the darkness spirit who had possessed her.

Because of this, Elsa was persuaded that Evie sincerely loved her. And she fell hard for Evie. And she ran after Evie when Evie got exiled.

But Evie wasn't happy when they met again, and since then she has been sending Elsa a ton of mixed signals. One day she acts besotted and possessive around Elsa, the next one she tells her to go back to the capital and find herself a boyfriend. One day she looks betrayed, hurt and desperate because some guy seems to be wooing Elsa, the next one she invites Garth to be Elsa's suitor.

It's no wonder that Elsa thinks she may need a potion to bring back Evie's "forgotten feelings" from the time they lived in the capital.

The way she treated Elsa before the bad end wasn't really that different than how she treats her now so that can't be it. Besides, Elsa specifically used the world remember, as if Evie has forgotten something in particular.

last edited at Oct 10, 2022 3:01AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

"it’s quite possible Evie would remember"

curious

Yeah. Remember what? What does Elsa know about Evie that even Evie herself doesn't??

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It was Miss Sunflower's harem all along. Poor part-time-kun. lol

last edited at Oct 7, 2022 6:44PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Chapter 7 is out and we have a love triangle now. lol

last edited at Oct 7, 2022 11:25AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Uncensored hand holding. lol

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I don't know about the bonus chapter, but if you take chapter 12 as the end, this is the only kiss you'll ever see in this manga. lol

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I don't know why people are acting like this is some sort of revelation. It was plenty clear Shiho had a thing for a Aki.

But this doesn't change anything. If anything, it shows how pety Shiho is. If she doesn't want to be in the same band as Aki because her feelings aren't returned, that's perfectly reasonable. But going out of her way to be a bitch to Aki, and to Yori who is absolutely blameless in all this, well... I'm sorry but Shiho gets no sympathy from me.

All in all, I agree with the people who are getting tired of this arc. There's nothing interesting about it.

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 3:50PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I've nothing against Nanase but I'm rooting for Fuuko out of aesthetic preferences. Yes I'm a shallow person. Sue me. lol

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Damn. I know this could be the spark that leads to some actual development later on. But later on could be in a year, or two, or ten...

I'm getting just a little impatient here.

Kazu-kun
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 17:53
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I'm tempted to say that the writer is simply inattentive about details, but things like luggage, clothing, and time of season are the artist's responsibility, and Momono Moto has never been a notably sloppy artist.

That could probably be it. Moto might be the artist, but this is Izumi's manga. I think if the script said that Liz was leaving from Sumire's apartment and whatnot, Moto would probably just draw it that way regardless of inconsistencies.

Then again, I don' think it really matters.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 5:54PM

Kazu-kun
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 14:49
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I wouldn't analyze Liz leaving Sumire's apparent too deeply. We don't know if she was living there or just had some stuff there and went to pick them up. Plus the significance of that scene was Liz growing enough of a pair to brush off Sumire's advances anyway, the rest doesn't really matter imo.

Also, I know Maki and Liz getting together is pretty much a given but I hope it doesn't happen right away. There are quite a few chapters left to fill up volume 3 so I think they can afford to have Maki reject Liz at first, prompting Liz to actually make some effort to redeem herself and regain Maki's trust. Otherwise the happy ending wouldn't feel earned.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 2:54PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

This smells like NTR shit. Not interested.

I 100% don't see that happening at all

Good for you. But I do see it happening.

Anyway, dropped. I don't have time for this sort of crap.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I sure hope Aya has a good explanation. She's gonna need it. lol

Aya: It's just a Prank Bro (Gone Wrong) (Gone Sexual)

I meant how is she gonna explain the other girl to Marika. Aya said she's not fooling around with other girls, so she's got some explaining to do.

I can tell everyone and their mother is losing their minds over the sex scene, but I don't give two fucks about that.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 10:03PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I sure hope Aya has a good explanation. She's gonna need it. lol

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

This smells like NTR shit. Not interested.

Kazu-kun
School Zone discussion 31 Aug 00:15
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

She's a JK, and a first year at that. She definitely lied about her age.

last edited at Aug 31, 2022 12:17AM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It really hurts me to see that, she was trying, she didn't know how but she tried but her in law convinced her that she would do more harm than good staying like she is... Ah but the father? nah that's fine, he's just awkward that's all! it really irritates me.

The main difference is that he's still there. He's never been portrayed as a great, or even good, dad; he just didn't abandon them.

He didn't leave but wasn't a father either. We're clearly told they were raised by their grandmother after their mom left.

At the end of the day, their family was a mess in general, so blaming everything on the mom wouldn't make any sense. I think even Kaoru realized this when he had his little flashback.

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

This part to me seemed a little odd? Like, I feel the mother got away a bit too easy here. A mother abandoning their kids for a decade with no warning, and there was only a little yelling and then forgiveness

This series is really cute and wholesome, and my immediate thought is maybe its too wholesome and sweet to talk about these serious issues, but it handled death and grief quite well.

But this series never has been about transgression and justice--Kaoru basically saying "Don't try to get us caught up in your shit" and Miss Sunflower saying, "Please come back . . . as a customer" was some top-tier shade-throwing. If she comes back at all, I expect it will be after a rapprochement with the dad.

But Kaoru did realize he was part of the problem in the first place because he didn't stand up for his mom when he should. And we can't forget their father never did much parenting either yet he has gotten largely scot free in all this.

Also, the way I understood the "as a customer" is that she shouldn't come sneaking around like she did this time, but come up front.

Honestly, if either Kaoru or Himawari herself were to play the blaming game with the mom, they would be pretty hypocritical themselves, since they never blamed the dad who didn't do much for them either. In fact, for what little we saw of their childhood, the mom at least made an effort to engage with the kids, while the father was always busy doing his own shit.

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 1:21PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Wow, you really did not understand a single thing about the chapter huh? This isn't about how Shiho is changing, it's about how she has changed. Everything from Kyou to quiting Aki's band happened "gasp" in the past. The story and Shiho we see now is a person still with insecurities and angst but because of her past making an effort not to quit and the fact she is competing at all when before any adversity was met with running away shows how much she has changed. There was so much character development in one chapter it's quite amazing, and really sad you are so stuck on "She bitch me hate" to not see it.

You're misunderstanding Shiho's character flaw. It's not like Shiho runs away from adversity out of angst. Her character flaw is her inability to except she's not number one, and the fact she keeps antagonizing Aki and Yori proves she hasn't changed. She antagonizes Aki because Aki chose Yori over her, and antagonizes Yori because she beat her at love. She still can't stand not being the number one. That proves her lack of development. In fact, the whole reason she challenged Aki is because Shiho wants to get back at Yori. She couldn't beat her at love so she'll (try to) beat her at music. Obsessing over being number one is all there is to Shiho. She's a one-note character.

On that note, I'd like to see what she's gonna do if she loses the challenge. Will she run away from the her current band too? It wouldn't surprise me if she does so.

last edited at Aug 23, 2022 6:50PM