okay I'm almost done reading, and i kinda ship the other two spirits.
Yes please, gyaru x otaku ghost couple
okay I'm almost done reading, and i kinda ship the other two spirits. Yes please, gyaru x otaku ghost couple
yeah you see the vision! there's a good potential into turning their friendly threatening banter into something more
When is this coming back ToT
okay I'm almost done reading, and i kinda ship the other two spirits. Yes please, gyaru x otaku ghost couple yeah you see the vision! there's a good potential into turning their friendly threatening banter into something more
Otaku seems to flat out like tying gyaru up and punishing her. Yes please spinoff series.
Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai, how I've missed you. The healing power of kisses is amazing.
Get healed, idiot.
So, what happened to this series? Was it axed? Or the translation?
So like is there a reason this hasn't gotten an update in months?
Translator is waiting for volume 4 to release.
...has volume 4 released yet?
Is the manga still on going?
I'm thinking the translator abandoned this, can someone please pick it up
I reallyyyy like this series, it's so cuteee, and i'm so intrigued about what will happen, especially about how Ryoyo will supposedly die. I hope It gets continued!!!
To reply you must either login or sign up.