Forum › Clover discussion

Heart-broken-bandage-al
joined Feb 1, 2013

woo ~ First ♥ hwehee

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Second chapter moved me to tears... of joy of course )

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Feels pointless to say it really, but Otsu Hiyori is awesome and this is along with Aqua Blue Cinema my favorite of her's Really sweet, I love it.

joined Jul 14, 2013

3rd and 4th are the best :D

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Does any one knows more of her work ??!! I'm really looking forward to MOAR~

last edited at Aug 23, 2013 8:40PM

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

I just realize that all the ch in Clover are related by the sisters but in different time line. ( or is it just me )

Cardiac_heart
joined Apr 29, 2013

I just realize that all the ch in Clover are related by the sisters but in different time line. ( or is it just me )

No you are right, the chapters start from the youngest of the 4, going from Uzuki, Midori, Fuuka and, Ichige. But each story takes place when they are in High school, so the timeline was moving backward instead of forward.

last edited at Oct 26, 2013 10:53PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

well that was a good read :3

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Really REALLY enjoyed. Don't even mind that it made me stay up til 5 AM.

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

The last pic of the extra chapter shows that the 4 of them still live together and they grow much older than in their own main chapter. So is the mean that the oldest sister Ichige's still not married the guy that she wanted? So she keeps living next to Kazuyo like she wished? The end of ch 4 kept me wordering.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

No you are right, the chapters start from the youngest of the 4, going from Uzuki, Midori, Fuuka and, Ichige. But each story takes place when they are in High school, so the timeline was moving backward instead of forward.

Thanks for typing that out. I didn't even realize they were sisters until I read that first page for the last chapter, then I went back and tried to match em up and got all confused.

The last pic of the extra chapter shows that the 4 of them still live together and they grow much older than in their own main chapter. So is the mean that the oldest sister Ichige's still not married the guy that she wanted? So she keeps living next to Kazuyo like she wished? The end of ch 4 kept me wordering.

I would think that's the case, since the "forever and ever" drifts onto the top panel from last page; then it transitions into a shot of them looking at each other in front of the same houses.

last edited at Jul 20, 2014 1:28AM

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

I'm glad I stumbled across this story. It was touching and cute. A good read indeed.

All the chapters in this had their merits, but the only one I think is exceptional is the second chapter (and its continuation). I love those two characters.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The chapter about the oldest sister is my favorites, I love these two characters and it felt very original to me.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Generally speaking, if you take the change in appearance of the girls over time, it would probably place the oldest girl's story some time around the late 80s/early 90s.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

re-read! :v LOVED IT! (y) too bad though, it seems that everyone got a happy ending except for Fuuka :v
and heh, I've been thinking about this but four sisters that are into girls :3 like hawt damn. I wonder what their parents would say since all of them are into chicks! xD I wish that everyone had an extra though like Midori.... but oh well... itz still good <3

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ We don't know if they are all into girls, the oldest one particularly but there are no evidence for youngest one too

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Every time I re-read this and finish the forth chapter, I go back to the previous chapters to look for clues whether or not Ichige eventually requited Kazuyo's feelings only to come out empty-handed. The only thing that gives me hope is when Ichige scolds Fuu for not telling her love interest about her feelings so Ichige at least is aware of and appreciates Kazuyo's feelings and the fact that they still hang and live door-to-door.

Still, how vexing.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ We don't know if they are all into girls, the oldest one particularly but there are no evidence for youngest one too

The oldest one seems straight to me, I think she's aware of her friend's feelings but doesnt reciprocate. She's also focused on getting a husband

The youngest has a romantic two girl friendship with Sakurai at best, we don't really know if it moves past friendship

Anyhow, this series is simply lovely to read, very well written, the concept of all four sisters in the same age period.
It's unfortunate that the yuri levels are kinda low, but it was sweet nonetheless, truly a personal favourite!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Read these a long time ago. Still some of my favorite stories. Very well done.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

The Extra Chapter is good and the choice of couple because they really have the girls love feeling compare to her other sisters.

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I start to like this mangaka, really good art

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Ah-hah! Thanks for clearing that up. I knew it was about 4 sisters, but I was confused as to who the sisters actually were.

Very good series, start-to-finish. Straight to the Favorites pile.

002%20-%20acchi%20kocchi%20-%20tsumiki%20miniwa
joined Mar 20, 2017

Really good one, would have loved a bit more with the first sister though.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Chapter 4 is a bit depressing. It means basically that the one girl will just keep chasing or waiting for the other yet never catch up.

last edited at Jul 22, 2017 3:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.