Forum › Born This Way discussion

joined Sep 9, 2013

Nice :3 but kinda bland for my taste... like... it's too typical and obvious and... normal!?

That it's normal is the point, really.

I feel these stories get a double standard on this site. This the story had went the other way people would be bitching on how cliche the story is or how they have read that story a million times. mind blogging

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

I don't really care how common these type of things are, this story is good and enjoyable. This is sweet, she died happy regardless of how bitter sweet the ending was.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 1:43PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

By no means am I believing Kanade's a woman. From her face, to be precise.

Dude, if you're that desperate to read het, you don't need to pretend girls are dudes. Just go over to MangaF*x and read all you want.

Well I'm not convinced Tripplesterisk-chan hasn't got a bit more going on down there than some believe, so Yaoi.

Snapshot%20eye
joined Mar 23, 2012

best one yet so far

joined Mar 23, 2013

Nice :3 but kinda bland for my taste... like... it's too typical and obvious and... normal!?

I feel these stories get a double standard on this site. This the story had went the other way people would be bitching on how cliche the story is or how they have read that story a million times. mind blogging

Don't you know that human greed is insatiable? It's impossible to satisfy the masses.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Nothing much left to be said, amazing piece of work, it hits you really hard because it touches some of the crude realities in the world that aren't often seen in manga. Brilliant.

Touhou%20reimu%201209008-560x560
joined Mar 15, 2014

Liek dis if u crie everytiem T3T)

i would if there's a like button ;)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

People are always more critical with stories that don't have the end they wanted, Just take a look into the discussion thread of My Beloved.
Same thing with the main story of Fragments of Love, the first time the ending left a bad aftertaste for like 3 days, then I reread it without wrong expectations and thought it was pretty good and heartwarming.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I loved their faces when the parents approve of the bride(s). The feels...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

People are always more critical with stories that don't have the end they wanted, Just take a look into the discussion thread of My Beloved.
Same thing with the main story of Fragments of Love, the first time the ending left a bad aftertaste for like 3 days, then I reread it without wrong expectations and thought it was pretty good and heartwarming.

What bugged me about Fragments of Love was the central thesis seemed to be getting the MC to stop going after impossible targets as a way to avoid getting in a real relationship, and it ends...with her not getting in a real relationship. It seemed like the focus of the story just got lost at some point.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Just same here..kind of trouble to find girlfriend in the real life.. hope i can find my mate soon >~<..oh almost forget!this story is so touching and great!

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well this was certainly beautiful. Not enough granny yuri around here.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Wow, that was actually pretty good.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Is so sad, I wish everybody were dead
-Bender

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Is so sad, I wish everybody were dead
-Bender

For some reason, every time you comment I worry Nezchan will murder you.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

sorry, but visually this is just too het

By no means am I believing Kanade's a woman. From her face, to be precise.

These kind of comment make me think of people from Your cuteness :
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_cuteness#12
And by that I don't don't mean the two main girl x)

last edited at May 3, 2015 1:31PM

joined Jul 31, 2014

The ending is so damn sad but the process was so sweet and gave us hope. This such a great story. I hope i can meet someone who can accompany me till old.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

What bugged me about Fragments of Love was the central thesis seemed to be getting the MC to stop going after impossible targets as a way to avoid getting in a real relationship, and it ends...with her not getting in a real relationship. It seemed like the focus of the story just got lost at some point.

That's true, that was most of the cause for my wrong expectations in the first place, I still have some hope that some of the extras will resolve that but it would have been nicer to see it happen in the actual story.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

That's true, that was most of the cause for my wrong expectations in the first place, I still have some hope that some of the extras will resolve that but it would have been nicer to see it happen in the actual story.

I get that it's probably my fault for not taking the title literally enough, but at some point, the story just seemed to have no purpose, so when the didn't give it one retroactively, it was really frustrating.

... Would it be rude to ask why you're called OriginalGengar? I always look at it and go 'why?'

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

... Would it be rude to ask why you're called OriginalGengar? I always look at it and go 'why?'

Just thought it was funny and stuck with it cause I'm bad at remembering more than one name.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Just thought it was funny and stuck with it cause I'm bad at remembering more than one name.

Oh right, thank you. I was wondering if there was something special about Gengar I didn't know, which would annoy me, because that's my favourite.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Instant favorite. I love love love that cute wedding picture at the end.

Now I hope to one day find my Kanade :(

joined Jul 8, 2013

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO THAT FAR!? Ow...my heart...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh right, thank you. I was wondering if there was something special about Gengar I didn't know, which would annoy me, because that's my favourite.

Yeah, no, it's as cheap as Original Gangsta -> OriginalGengar. He's one of my favorites too, so that's all there is to it.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah, no, it's as cheap as Original Gangsta -> OriginalGengar. He's one of my favorites too, so that's all there is to it.

... I have an image of a bunch of Gengars in a gang, looking evil as some nervous family drives by now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.