Forum › Himegoto (REX) discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Pantyshots of Hime annoy me to no end. I don't know what it's supposed to achieve. Trigger the fantasies of shotacons?

Prunus Girl was a lot better than this, and without pantyshots.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 1:56PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Why would a shotacon like highschooler's panties?
Prunus girl had plenty of pantyshots.
What in the name of the devil are you on about?

They both start in the first year of highschool, they both have boys panty shots, and they both are comedies, other than that what's the point of comparing these two manga?

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 2:07PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Prunus girl doesn't have any pantyshots that I can recall. Or they don't really stand out.

But this and its regularity annoys me.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The solution here is to not read any manga whatsoever, since a good majority of it contains panty shots.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Pantyshots of Hime annoy me to no end. I don't know what it's supposed to achieve. Trigger the fantasies of shotacons?

destroying yuri fantasies.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The solution here is to not read any manga whatsoever, since a good majority of it contains panty shots.

Huuu.. we're not reading the same manga then. I've read thousands of manga without any pantyshots.

And yeah, I think koneko is right after all. In Himegoto, it's just to destroy any semblance of yuri that we are constantly reminded he's really a guy.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Huuu.. we're not reading the same manga then. I've read thousands of manga without any pantyshots.

And yeah, I think koneko is right after all. In Himegoto, it's just to destroy any semblance of yuri that we are constantly reminded he's really a guy.

Well you know, how would you know it's a crossdressing manga without HEY LOOK! BALLS! every few pages? I mean you never saw his nuts in Prunus Girl, and nobody ever suspected he was a guy.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

To be fair, 'HEY LOOK! BALLS!' moments are common in day-to-day life too.

Or is that just for me?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

As a person with massive exposed balls I can confirm that this is almost a continuous state.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sowwy, I don't have balls, nor would I expose them if that was the case.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Don't need to have them for all those cross dressing guys at your work place/school/pub/slave pens and what have you to be tripping over constantly.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Don't need to have them for all those cross dressing guys at your work place/school/pub/slave pens and what have you to be tripping over constantly.

It's because their center of gravity is all out of wack from the massive balls.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Exactly. Massive balls are well known for their effects on gravity. Damn traps be tripping everywhere because of them.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Not a discussion you'd excpect on a mainly yuri forum.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wait, since when was this not a Yaoi forum?

I've been doing this all wrong...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As a person with massive exposed balls I can confirm that this is almost a continuous state.

Interestingly, in Japanese folklore huge testicles were considered a sign of impotence. Which is one reason tanuki, often portrayed as comic figures, were given prominent balls.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Exactly. Massive balls are well known for their effects on gravity. Damn traps be tripping everywhere because of them.

Bitch be trippin' balls!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The more you know.

joined Apr 10, 2014

And with all the giss it contains, relativity dictates that itself be full of gravity acting on Earth as well.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Bitch be trippin' balls!

God damn it, I didn't see this before. But of course I do just before I go to bed. And now I'm laughing too much to sleep, more so than I would normally because I'm tired.

Sudden desire to watch Code Ment 5 builds within me as well.

I was going to watch the Avengers tomorrow, but nooooo, I'll be too busy sleeping now.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 10:20PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The turn of events in Himegoto turns me off for some reason. I'd rather prefer a het ending and see 18+-san x Hime together than Hime x Tadokoro or Hiro. Even n°1-san would be ok.

The author is trying too hard for yaoi and seeing Hime go dokidoki with Tadokoro and Tadokoro making moves on him is just wrong in my eyes. Especially after Hime keeps repeating he's not gay and 18+-san clearly has a huge crush on him.

These are my personal preferences, but turning this into yaoi is a waste for me.

Also, balls (ノ_ _)ノ

last edited at May 1, 2015 4:31AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay... this ended with a teary graduation scene and no resolution in the romance.

Meh.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Okay... this ended with a teary graduation scene and no resolution in the romance.

Meh.

I kind of agree, I wanted 18+-san x Hime, but I guess it's better than yaoi ending...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Meh.

I kind of agree, I wanted 18+-san x Hime, but I guess it's better than yaoi ending...

I agree. At least in out headcanon that can happen. All options are open.

joined Feb 28, 2015

Meh.

I agree. At least in out headcanon that can happen. All options are open.

You guys just aren't passionate enough with your shipping to see the true ending!

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 2:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.