Forum › crochet rest discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice, its finally here.
Adds to favorites
Those bits of them hugging were so ADORABLE!...

I think I can safely say that Hiiragi Yutaka has become my favorite NSFW mangaka.

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

This was beyond amazing.

Also, if you squint hard enough, you can read it as Saki x Ayuko from Aiura. That reminds me - where the heck is all the Aiura yuri?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was so good! Just so freaking adorable and passionate, but so much cuteness!! adds to favorites

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I almost had a heart attack when I saw this update, guys....

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Was i the only one who thought the title was "Crotch Fest" at first?

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

and The word of the day is.....YURI!!

last edited at Apr 11, 2015 4:50AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Man this is goooooood, but BUT when will we ever get to see Hiyoko giving Sato-chan some much deserved luvin'? It pains me to not see her be on the receiving end even once.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Man this is goooooood, but BUT when will we ever get to see Hiyoko giving Sato-chan some much deserved luvin'? It pains me to not see her be on the receiving end even once.

Maybe she's only really interested in dishing it out. There are people like that out there.

Considering that this time we at least see her grinding against Hiyoko's leg, I think that her stone butch status is slowly crumbling...

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Nah, I don't think she's strong butch.

But it sure would be nice to see two-sided sex. Or I would be even satisfied with a little note from their past about Sato not wanting to be pleasured. Cuz it's painful. It's painful when your girlfriend just doesn't do you for a long time without saying a word and having a thought, believing this is how it should be, one-sided. I know how it's painful T_T

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Drunk from smelling cologne...

last edited at Apr 11, 2015 7:13AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe she's only really interested in dishing it out. There are people like that out there.

There's also that Japanese thing with seme/uke where the older or larger of the two fills the "giving" role while the other receives. Certainly it's more of a yaoi thing, but these stories seem to fit the mold very well without being blatant about it.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

There's also that Japanese thing with seme/uke where the older or larger of the two fills the "giving" role while the other receives. Certainly it's more of a yaoi thing, but these stories seem to fit the mold very well without being blatant about it.

Well, it makes sense: this artist is widely known for their yaoi works, so the traditional "rules" may be mixing into their yuri. I'm pretty sure Sato is just more concerned with Hinako feeling good than herself, and I don't think Hinako is really a pillow princess either. More than likely, we're not going to get a chapter where Sato is on the receiving end.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 7:58AM

joined Apr 11, 2015

Yesss! I love this artist! Just naughty enough and too cute!

Img_1255053999249740
joined Apr 11, 2015

Love this couple and artist!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Drunk on something but it wasn't Cologne... Hehe ^_^ adding to favorites

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one here questioning HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET DRUNK FROM COLOGNE?!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sometimes girls who do not want to be pleasured have surgery for it.

And more often it isn't something that's a problem in the first place.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I don't think it's possible to get drunk from sniffing cologne, but it's possible to get a headache from it. Oh well I'll let that slide since the story is cute and adorable xD

joined Apr 14, 2013

Man these are really cute

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

These two seem to be the same as Hiiragi Yutaka's earlier works, but the names were Sato and Hinako?
The shorter girl's name is now Hiyoko?

I just read Hiyorigeta and the names of the couple are Satomi and Hinako.
The next one, Soiree, are also the same characters: Sato(mi) and Hinako.

Wait... ok it's chill. On the author's extra page, they somewhat identified Hinako as Hiyoko, so I guess Satomi gets called Sato-chan, and Hinako gets called something different. I don't really get it but cool, it is the same girls ^^

That page: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soiree#17

joined Sep 21, 2014

OKAY I SOLVED IT.
All four one shots the author wrote/published on dysnasty involves the same two girls, Satomi and Hinako. However, Hinako gets called Hiyoko at times, which deeply confused me. I assumed it was a nickname of some sort, but was unsure at first, because it was hard to identify the source of a nickname that didn't seem to come from the original name.
In the third chapter, Yellow Drops, ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yellow_drops#1 ), her nickname is explained though, so I feel satisfied now ^-^
I encourage you all to go read the previous chapters, which can be easily found by clicking on the author's name :D

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I don't think it's possible to get drunk from sniffing cologne, but it's possible to get a headache from it. Oh well I'll let that slide since the story is cute and adorable xD

maybe she drank some Lol

joined Sep 21, 2014

Cough. Well, I found the author's tumblr, yutaka7.tumblr.com
They seem to like Adventure Time, shipping Bubbline, Kill la Kill, Kancolle, birds and stuff.
It's a great place to see more of their art, as well as the occasional fanart they post.

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

This "series" tags have gone from Moderate amounts of sex to Lots of sex
I see we're making good progress here.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Was i the only one who thought the title was "Crotch Fest" at first?

Great. NOW I start reading it as Crotch Fest...

To reply you must either login or sign up.