halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ch. 29 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/RassHaP6

If Kyung-woo does anything I'm gonna break his balls
pls no-rae save your wife

joined Feb 22, 2015

Motherfucking Kyung-woo better not do shit to Seol-a. Fucking fucker. I'm so god damn pissed. Good one Ssamba. Congrats to 1000000(?) DL's on Comico as well!! Thanks as usual for the translation Halmoni!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Go beat the crap out of him No-Rae !! Don't forget the baseball bat =D

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

thank you halmoni!!! (also lmao. nice)

No-rae's so going to save her, comeon, how can you guys doubt No-rae. That universal signature "aw shit" expression when you don't want to do something but you know you're going to do it anyways.

There was also a timeskip of an hour, so I think that the next chapter will pick up when Kyung-woo is leaving with Seol-a and No-rae finds them.

And if this doesn't happen, I'm going to throw my chair at my computer. Which is saying something because I'm not strong enough [normally] to properly pick my chair up. -_-

[Side note: I was also dying of curiosity as to what No-rae had texted Seol-a. I can't believe it was just, "Don't drink too much alcohol." HOW COULD YOU NO-RAE. WHAT KIND OF WARNING IS THAT.]

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 7:44PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Kyung-woo, that bitch...

joined Nov 2, 2014

Arrg it's driving me crazy !

I hope No-rae will find Seol-a on time. And them she brings her at her own house and they make up.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Go beat the crap out of him No-Rae !! Don't forget the baseball bat =D

You said it! He so deserve to be smacked on the head like what No-rae did to Seol-a's ex-boyfriend! That bastard! I knew he was up to something! Who knows what he bought at the convenience store huh? What a jerk! Go No-rae!! I'm somehow certain that this will lead No-rae and Seol-a to resolve things between them. I hope so hahaha thank you for the translation! Can't wait for the next update! :-)

joined Feb 22, 2015

Yeah. F*cker probably dropped some pills in there. Sorry. Damn. That underclassman's making me rage right now.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I don't think he spiked the drink...I mean, he may be a prick (which I honestly didn't see coming...like his friends said, his looks are really deceiving. He looks innocent), but he still went out to buy condoms (or what I'm assuming were condoms). So he still has some shred of common decency...small things!! He may be a crappy person, but at least he's not criminally deranged (I hope).

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm not sure why I thought buying condoms made him a good person. -_-;

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 8:32PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

Can anyone translate the 3 best comments on Comico?

It's the blue, green and yellow/orange hexagon. I just really want to know what the third one said. Seems like he's mad or scared like me.

The green hexagon says hubi.

I REAAAAAALLY loved how No-rae heard those guys talk about Kyung-woo and Seol-a and how it made her hands tremble. She can't stop herself from caring. It's so effing cute.

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 8:44PM

joined Dec 5, 2014

Don't you dare touch her, bastard !

This guy, I always had a bad feeling about him. If from the beginning, he plan was to bring Seol-a to drink and make her drank for being able to get her in bed. I'm going to kick him. No-rae go to save Seol-a and beat him with your baseball bat !

Anyways, thank you for the translation as always and congratulation for Samba.

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 8:44PM

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

Thank you Halmoni, for the translations like always!

Tch, Kyung-woo playing the innocent type. Sneaky bastard.
If No-Rae does rescue Seol-a I can't help but see her smacking the shit out of the guy with a fire extinguisher (guess the reference) if she walks in on the doing of the do.
On another note, Seol-a is damn adorable when she's crushing. Wanting to ignore No-Rae but not lasting even a couple of seconds. /snorts

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Can anyone translate the 3 best comments on Comico?

They aren't really anything special but here ya go:

kkyuiingiingiiheuii (their name has random noises idek okay)
my heart was pounding at the last panel and I'm willing to bet my wrist that he bought a condom

hubi
No-rae you need to run over there right now I thought Kyung-woo was the innocent guy but he's a "champion" and I thought Nam Ji-hwan was a "champion" but he's an innocent guy.lolololol I like this small sort of reversal

yuridaisuki
"I!!!!!!!!!!STAYED UP!!!!!!!ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!UAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!I'M GONNA START A RIOT!!!!!!!!!!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I'm of similar opinion as yuridaisuki (except I put off studying all day for it instead lol).

And a question that just struck me: Is there something wrong with Seol-a? This is the second time in not so many chapters (but far enough apart where it can't be the same 'cold'] where she's been feeling sick. I remember she also took a year off as well [although it was implied it was for an exchange program?].

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yea now that you mentioned it. Its odd that Seola keeps saying she's tired in a lot of chapters. I hope Samba wont go the usual Korean drama route - CANCER!!!

joined Apr 5, 2015

And a question that just struck me: Is there something wrong with Seol-a? This is the second time in not so many chapters (but far enough apart where it can't be the same 'cold'] where she's been feeling sick. I remember she also took a year off as well [although it was implied it was for an exchange program?].

I was curious about it too when it was shown again in today's chapter...So I took a look at the other chapter where Seol-A mentions she's not 'feeling well'. It seems like she says this when she's stressing about No-Rae? In chapter 22, she seems to stress herself out about getting closer to No-Rae. Today's release... well No-Rae's avoiding her.

I'm hoping it's not something big... We can only wait!

In the mean time I'm going to let these late night headcanons of mine consume me. Y'know where No-Rae rescues Seol-A with that serious face she makes (which BTW is fucking sexy!) and as a cherry on top, maaaybe threatening the prick to not touch her lady friend.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yes, Seol-a took a year off for studying abroad. Most of the time when she's "feeling sick," it's because something is negatively affecting her relationship with No-rae. The first time she said it, she was probably worried because Hee-jin told her about how it's difficult to become close to No-rae. And now this time, No-rae's cold shoulder attitude is really straining their relationship. I think her "feeling sick" is more like she's feeling stressed or worried about No-rae.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Agreed about Seol-a feeling sick in regards to her relationship with No-rae. Don't know if anyone else here has gone through that kinda thing but I can tell ya, it's not fun -_- ... so here's to hoping No-rae goes with her gut instinct and rushes to Seol-a's aid! As Soel-a needs a cure and that cure is some No-rae!!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

prisoner

I was curious about it too when it was shown again in today's chapter...So I took a look at the other chapter where Seol-A mentions she's not 'feeling well'. It seems like she says this when she's stressing about No-Rae? In chapter 22, she seems to stress herself out about getting closer to No-Rae. Today's release... well No-Rae's avoiding her.

I'm hoping it's not something big... We can only wait!

halmoni

Yes, Seol-a took a year off for studying abroad. Most of the time when she's "feeling sick," it's because something is negatively affecting her relationship with No-rae. The first time she said it, she was probably worried because Hee-jin told her about how it's difficult to become close to No-rae. And now this time, No-rae's cold shoulder attitude is really straining their relationship. I think her "feeling sick" is more like she's feeling stressed or worried about No-rae.

Random Reader

Agreed about Seol-a feeling sick in regards to her relationship with No-rae. Don't know if anyone else here has gone through that kinda thing but I can tell ya, it's not fun -_- ... so here's to hoping No-rae goes with her gut instinct and rushes to Seol-a's aid! As Soel-a needs a cure and that cure is some No-rae!!

Wow, I must have missed something big time if everyone else seemed to get this, haha. Thank y'all so much for explaining. :)

Actually, now that I think about it, I think what really threw me off was the Hee-jin thing. The time skip, I guess, put some "distance" between Seol-a's musings about No-rae and the whole "meeting" atmosphere, so I promptly forgot about it. Silly me. But yes, that does make sense now! [And here I was trying to come up with a conspiracy Seol-a-is-actually-sick theory ^^;;; ]

[Also, an aside, but yeah, I've never been in love/in like/what have you lol...partly why I'm crazy about romcoms and maybe another reason as to why I completely missed it. It seems so obv now orz]

prisoner

In the mean time I'm going to let these late night headcanons of mine consume me. Y'know where No-Rae rescues Seol-A with that serious face she makes (which BTW is fucking sexy!) and as a cherry on top, maaaybe threatening the prick to not touch her lady friend.

LOL. I just want to see what happens when No-rae tries to get a drunk Seol-a home. I'd imagine it'd be extremely funny (since Seol-a would be all over her in the taxi I'm assuming she's taking...idk how poor No-rae will deal with that), especially if she's not able to find Seol-a's keys.

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 11:41PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I may be alone in saying I want Seol-a to beat this on her own. They call him the "champion" but this is Seol-a we're talking about, a beautiful, intelligent, hard working, and independent woman. I don't want some player thinking he can make her his next conquest. Though, I don't think it will work for her character as she is a bit naive despite all of her awesome traits. Of course, if she does fight it alone, I would want No-rae playing some part, like Seol-a realizes what the texts mean or at that moment Seol-a realizing she loves No-rae. I don't know if I want a parallel to what happened with the other guy.

joined Nov 30, 2011

No problem HypocriticalLiar :)

@SaxonSun
True but Seol-a isn't feeling good and appears to not have been paying full attention to our #1 enemy since she's not been feeling so well so, there is potential for her to not handle the situation as well as she might usually have. All we can do is rage, worry, wish, pray, and hate until next Sunday lmao.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I may be alone in saying I want Seol-a to beat this on her own. They call him the "champion" but this is Seol-a we're talking about, a beautiful, intelligent, hard working, and independent woman. I don't want some player thinking he can make her his next conquest. Though, I don't think it will work for her character as she is a bit naive despite all of her awesome traits. Of course, if she does fight it alone, I would want No-rae playing some part, like Seol-a realizes what the texts mean or at that moment Seol-a realizing she loves No-rae. I don't know if I want a parallel to what happened with the other guy.

As much as I think we'd all appreciate it, at this point she looks pretty drunk. Better No-rae than No-one. (Ahahahahaahhhahahahahaah okay lol.)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

No-rae, please worry more, grab your weapon of choice, and go save your lady! A drunk seol-a in the arms of a 'champion'? Please no...

joined Apr 5, 2015

Wow, I must have missed something big time if everyone else seemed to get this, haha. Thank y'all so much for explaining. :)

Actually, now that I think about it, I think what really threw me off was the Hee-jin thing. The time skip, I guess, put some "distance" between Seol-a's musings about No-rae and the whole "meeting" atmosphere, so I promptly forgot about it. Silly me. But yes, that does make sense now! [And here I was trying to come up with a conspiracy Seol-a-is-actually-sick theory ^^;;; ]

[Also, an aside, but yeah, I've never been in love/in like/what have you lol...partly why I'm crazy about romcoms and maybe another reason as to why I completely missed it. It seems so obv now orz]

Aha, no worries. I totally understand where you're coming from as well. I haven't experienced such feelings either, so it's definitely refreshing to read a manhwa that could capture such feelings. Plus No-Rae...jesus we're very much alike.

LOL. I just want to see what happens when No-rae tries to get a drunk Seol-a home. I'd imagine it'd be extremely funny (since Seol-a would be all over her in the taxi I'm assuming she's taking...idk how poor No-rae will deal with that), especially if she's not able to find Seol-a's keys.

Oh man, No-Rae taking Seol-a home? Now that is a headcanon that's making me giddy. I can feel the sweetness. No-Rae probably watching over Seol-a and just falling for her some more. Or maybe the intimacy could fucking break the gay dam and let the rainbow feelings spill out. The diabetes is strong.

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Thank you for the translation, halmoni!

Uugh, that bastard, Kyung-woo. -_-" He makes Ji-hwan look like an angel, which I didn't think was possible...
I almost thought he slipped something into Seol-a's drink. Then I calmed down enough to realize she was feeling sick before he even ordered the alcohol. lol.

I feel sorry for Seol-a. She's a beautiful, kind, and intelligent woman who's surrounded by all of these losers who only want to get her in bed. sighs I wonder what No-rae will do. She doesn't have the baseball bat this time since it's in Seol-a's apartment. But, there's no way she'll be able to ignore her worries if chapter 3 has anything to say about it. I love that about her. She's short and doesn't even look strong, yet she's ready to charge forward like a boss whenever Seol-a is in trouble or being badmouthed by others. XP

To reply you must either login or sign up.