Forum › Mating Between Spider Lilies discussion

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

"When should I call out to them...?" - Never. You leave those two lovebirds alone.

last edited at Apr 29, 2024 2:02PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

damn. the legendary, "sex fentanyl". a drug so illegal you can't even have it in international waters. just one whiff of the air from the same room the drug is in can get an entire police precinct to stage an orgy together, discovering holes they didn't think they had. society is still not ready for such a chemical.

last edited at Apr 29, 2024 7:10PM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Ah yes, a crossover with "Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri ". Also, did they just have sex in front of those thugs?

joined Oct 25, 2010

I don’t think it’s just the drug which made Takina desire her beloved Chisato! She knows Chisato’s time is short in our world so she wants to love her as much as she can. Chisato has no heart beat and I think her artificial heart can’t be replaced with out dying. I hope that Chisato and Takina will find a way to be happy together for all eternity.!

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

A contact buzz just from standing over the packaged product? That must be some outstanding gear.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Also, did they just have sex in front of those thugs?

Being arrested and tied up may have its perks in certain special circumstances

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Okay, did fanartists just agree that ChisaTaki have a kink for doing it in inpractical, public places? I'm noticing a trend here.

Not sure if this was really the drug though. Perhaps just a convenient excuse.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Nice. But I want Chisato top doujin, it's so hard to find. T.T

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Nice. But I want Chisato top doujin, it's so hard to find. T.T

That's because Chisato radiates so much bottom energy that it's hard for artists to imagine her as a top.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

A contact buzz just from standing over the packaged product? That must be some outstanding gear.

Not a single molecule of that drug hit their bloodstream, I promise you. They were gonna fuck anyway

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

That makes sense. Otherwise the guys doing the deal would have been loopy, too. Maybe they knew that the brunette is a freak, and let themselves be subdued in order to enjoy the show?

To reply you must either login or sign up.