Forum › Citrus + discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well you guys can stop with the doom posting, Volume 6 has been scheduled for release on Jun 25th

https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/1776886744253858120

Since only four chapters are not collected is safe to assume we'll see new chapters starting this month or the next to complete the volume before it releases.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well you guys can stop with the doom posting, Volume 6 has been scheduled for release on Jun 25th

Since only four chapters are not collected is safe to assume we'll see new chapters starting this month or the next to complete the volume before it releases.

Oh boy, a Citrus+ release announcement—what a relief! Good thing they never turn out to be wrong.

joined Dec 17, 2022

Oh boy, a Citrus+ release announcement—what a relief! Good thing they never turn out to be wrong.

Thank you for the information, and I apologize but since there were no chapters since October and since Yurihime magazine and the author herself did not release information, I did not know what was happening. what has been said, my Apologies, and this means that this month or at most the following month we will have a chapter. Thank you

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

New chapter will come out in the upcoming May publication (July issue). You can check the info from the current June issue Yurihime back page, or simply directly head to yurihime's website under the next issue preview tab. Having 6 months of no new publication is still alarming while there is no official explanation from either the publisher or the mangaka. It will be very interesting to read Volume 6 though, because perhaps the mangaka needs lots of time to rework the chapters?

The back page for the June issue has the usual Q&A session with all the mangaka, this time is about asking them whom do they admire most. I think all the mangaka gave their answers including those who replied "nobody". Saburouta simply was not listed and hence was missing at the Q&A session. I find that extremely strange since everyone just submitted a one or two sentences answers. So Sabu did not even do that, very strange indeed for someone who work in Yurihime for over 10 years. Health reason? Burned out? Artistic clash with the new chief editor? Going back moonlighting shoujo manga? Who knows.

last edited at Apr 19, 2024 3:27AM

joined Dec 17, 2022

The back page for the June issue has the usual Q&A session with all the mangaka, this time is about asking them whom do they admire most. I think all the mangaka gave their answers including those who replied "nobody". Saburouta simply was not listed and hence was missing at the Q&A session. I find that extremely strange since everyone just submitted a one or two sentences answers. So Sabu did not even do that, very strange indeed for someone who work in Yurihime for over 10 years. Health reason? Burned out? Artistic clash with the new chief editor? Going back moonlighting shoujo manga? Who knows.

Who knows, I recently read a comment on Twitter, where they said that perhaps those 6 months of break were to reflect and shore up all the fringes of history as a sign of entry into the arch. Final. It is very common among mangakas that when they are going to enter their final arc, they leave themselves a few months off beforehand to reflect, but everything is speculation, because neither sabu says anything, nor the Yurihime magazine neither .what you say about the question and answer session in the yurihime magazine perhaps I indicated other things. The truth is that it is certainly strange. the future will say

last edited at Apr 19, 2024 7:40AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Guys, I understand being worried about the series' future and the reasons for the sudden hiatus but it does no good to listen and then spread completely unfounded rumors that randos pull out of their collective asses, that will only harm the fandom and will easily snowball into something ugly.

Let's simply wait for either Sabu or YH to make an official statement about the future of the series.

joined Dec 17, 2022

Guys, I understand being worried about the series' future and the reasons for the sudden hiatus but it does no good to listen and then spread completely unfounded rumors that randos pull out of their collective asses, that will only harm the fandom and will easily snowball into something ugly.

Let's simply wait for either Sabu or YH to make an official statement about the future of the series.

Make no mistake What is really hurting the fandom is the lack of official information and that's why there are speculations . I don't think that neither yurihime nor flavoruota magazine have the most Minimal complaint of citrus fandom, it is one of the least toxic and most patient fandoms in this entire manga world, it only asks for a little reciprocity. That being said we have a chapter next month And to enjoy. Greetings

last edited at Apr 27, 2024 5:25AM

joined Dec 17, 2022

Make no mistake What is really hurting the fandom is the lack of official information and that's why there are speculations . I don't think that neither yurihime nor savoruota magazine have the most Minimal complaint of citrus fandom, it is one of the least toxic and most patient fandoms in this entire manga world, it only asks for a little reciprocity. That being said we have a chapter next month And to enjoy. Greetings

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Re-reading the last few chapters. I notice Yuzu is wearing her ring out in the open, including at school, I thought that is a no no, and they agree not to wear it at school? Did Sabu forget?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Re-reading the last few chapters. I notice Yuzu is wearing her ring out in the open, including at school, I thought that is a no no, and they agree not to wear it at school? Did Sabu forget?

“Did the author forget?” is the perennial question about such details in this series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.