Forum › An OL at Her Limit and a College Girl discussion

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Maybe just sad she's not getting to see OL more.

Easy. Just spend your nights together.

Seems like that's what she was hoping for before it got rescheduled. Tough scenes.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Is this gonna be some weird thing where college girl doesn’t WANT the OL to improve as a person because she likes taking care of her/feeling wanted/useful?

No, she just got her planned dinner date blown out of the water.

I'm sure that they will make it up together and things will be good again (no doubt going through the Japanese equivalent of "are you upset?" "no, I'm FINE").

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Is this gonna be some weird thing where college girl doesn’t WANT the OL to improve as a person because she likes taking care of her/feeling wanted/useful?

I dont think it is, my bet is that kana think she will be dispensable now, since our OL can rely on others too, maybe she has some kind of complex about being useful for others, that would explain the way she is

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I really like how every chapter (mostly) has a single panel that's just a...well for lack of a better explanation - stop in time artful portrait

I noticed that too. If the intention is to make the readers swoon and fall in love with the characters, then I would say it's very effective. But it does feel a little retro to me, almost like Oniisama E, somehow...

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It's kind of cute that the mangaka decided they needed to change the title just because they didn't want to keep drawing them cleaning.
Like, the sentiment is cute, but a title can be the inciting incident, it doesn't have to be the core theme of the story, haha.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

These two are on track to become my all-time favorite couple

last edited at Jan 26, 2024 7:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.