Forum › Untitled discussion

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I'VE READ HONORIN I'VE SEEN IT ALL

Please can you tell me where can I find HonoRin, Kouhai-san? And thank you for this released btw. I like this ship too and I'll always love Senyuu's art. One of my fav LL fanartist.

People waiting for NozoNico or UmiNico, I am one of you guys as well. I just love how shippable they are to each other.

Stress
joined Nov 29, 2014

Finally! Thanks again to Machigai Kouhai for working on this. I love UmiMaki to pieces and reading this translated is really fulfilling. Not to mention those nyats make my day. XD

joined Aug 4, 2014

I can totally see Honorin

They're like 2 peas in a pod

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Please can you tell me where can I find HonoRin, Kouhai-san? And thank you for this released btw. I like this ship too and I'll always love Senyuu's art. One of my fav LL fanartist.

People waiting for NozoNico or UmiNico, I am one of you guys as well. I just love how shippable they are to each other.

It was on yamibo it had ikemen honkers

Finally! Thanks again to Machigai Kouhai for working on this. I love UmiMaki to pieces and reading this translated is really fulfilling. Not to mention those nyats make my day. XD

Thank you for the scans! I'm really sorry Machigai Anon is derp and didn't even say thanks on the release note :(

joined Jan 8, 2014

Even with the strange pairing of MakiUmi, I liked this story ^_^

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

UmiMaki isn't as random as people think it is, imo. They just took the two cutest girls in Muse (I will defend this if need be) and said 'here's a doujin.'
Honestly though, the art in this makes me ship it maybe 10 times harder =w=

joined Dec 7, 2013

They just took the two cutest girls in Muse (I will defend this if need be) and said 'here's a doujin.'

Agreed, I'll join you in the defence if needed >u<

Youravatar
joined Jan 20, 2015

First time I've seen this pairing in a doujin. Awesome development here...I require more!

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oooh..
So based on the credits, Maki would actually be the bottom and Umi the top in this pairing.
Interesting...
:#}

joined Apr 26, 2014

Cuuttee!!

joined May 2, 2014

Lol the last page tho XD

Tumblr_inline_mnpknt8gnq1qz4rgp
joined Jul 14, 2015

UmiMaki... UmiMaki... '*KotoUmi and NicoMaki shipper*. This doujin is good! The traces are perfect, in my opinion. And the story is quite cute. t w t
But that's not my otp.

joined Mar 18, 2012

How is UmiMaki random? When they introduced Maki in the anime they made her say things just like Umi, as if they'd get along great because they're cut from the same cloth. Both are diligent, serious, and talented hard workers. I remember being disappointed there wasn't any doujin for them, it seemed so obvious!

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016

Really cute! I love this ship too! The composer (Maki) and the songwriter (Umi). ^_^

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's a shame there aren't more doujins with these two.. I actually like them together

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

At first I really thought Umi was acting OOC, being so close like that was something that Nozomi would have done, rather than Umi (imo Umi would just hold hands or sth). But then the artist brought up this idea that when Umi detected serious damage, she became super affectionate to soo Maki, which is both an interesting aspect of the character amd super cute. When I got to the last page, it was clear that showing that part of Umi was the artist's intention. Such care has gone into getting to know these original characters and expanding on their personalities, it's admirable.

Love this.

joined Jul 9, 2021

I don't hate this or anything but still...nicomaki 4ever

To reply you must either login or sign up.