Forum › Myon Plus discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Drpepperfan insisted on not giving this the Creepy tag. Het is probably applicable as well, if someone wants to suggest that.

Hopefully this will be the only time a story needs the Self-insert tag to begin with.

last edited at Nov 24, 2013 12:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, I suppose 'Het' depends on who's reading it, but it seems set up for a guy based on the couple of times you see an arm it's clearly male.

'Creepy' though, I'm totally on board with that. It reads like a bad dating sim.

(I have no clue how you create those tag things in a comment. Oh, well.)

last edited at Nov 24, 2013 12:18PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm not sure 'Self-insert' is a good way to name this tag...I'm thinking of this when I see this tag...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah this is pretty dang creepy. The guy who drew it is a big big fan of Youmu.

Can ya tell?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... I think I can still accept it if it's the hands of a woman...

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I'm not sure how to make what I just read. Self-inserts are usually a hit-or-miss thing for me.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Note that this is probably a parody of "Love Plus", which was a dating sim series of games on the DS. I'm fairly certain that a series like that never would have had a female protagonist, so yeah it'd probably be safe to tag this as het.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

(I have no clue how you create those tag things in a comment. Oh, well.)

It's ` rather than '. Should be the non-shift variation of ~. Of course typically it's easiest to quote, but that's a really uncommon character.

I'm not sure 'Self-insert' is a good way to name this tag...I'm thinking of this when I see this tag...

Any suggestions? That action should be covered by something like Selfcest. Self-insertion in fiction is a relatively well-known concept, AFAIK. I could always a description for the tag to clear up any confusion...

Note that this is probably a parody of "Love Plus", which was a dating sim series of games on the DS. I'm fairly certain that a series like that never would have had a female protagonist, so yeah it'd probably be safe to tag this as het.

...right. Should've caught that, thanks.

last edited at Nov 26, 2013 12:24AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

o.o

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

i didn't find it creepy and the gender of that person wasn't shown so you should take out the het tag.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

... wow. That's a whole new level of sad.

Is what I wanted to say but then I remembered that probably more than half of all existing VNs already crossed that line. Oh well, more power to lonely waifu hunters, I guess.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

It's always fun and games until a self-insert power fantasy gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 6:53AM

joined Jun 5, 2018

Damn, I have finally dug up dirt on three people with badges! Kink shaming people D:

Im telling you, you're the one whos lonely by not self inserting yourself into gensokyo

joined Jun 5, 2018

It's always fun and games until a self-insert power fantasy gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.

thank you for the interesting recommend lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.