Forum › OLD / ODD WITCH discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This dude keeps rleasing bangers even now gotta admire. With this story telling and art they can make other stuff but they are keeping their Touhou passion

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

With this story telling and art they can make other stuff but they are keeping their Touhou passion

At this point instead of just a bunch of Touhou fan stories he pretty much has created his own interconnected alternate Touhouverse. There are now 45 different works averaging 30-60ish pages on this site, all of them interconnected in someway to a previous one and that is just what has been translated so far. It's basically a manga.

last edited at Jun 19, 2023 2:59PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yes yes yes yes I agreeeee with you. That's why i typed that. Honestly I am happy someone liked Touhou enough to create a whole universe with their works, and for you guys to scanlate it!,!

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

And now, for something completely different from The Magician who Loved a Fake.

Which, Zounose published one about Marisa and Alice that looks pretty interesting. From what I can gather it seems to be about Marisa's relation to water magic, but that's mostly a guess. Do you guys mind translating it?

last edited at Jun 19, 2023 8:07PM

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

Which, Zounose published one about Marisa and Alice that looks pretty interesting. From what I can gather it seems to be about Marisa's relation to water magic, but that's mostly a guess. Do you guys mind translating it?

We'll probably get around to it because it's Zounose, can't say when exactly though. Can you link it?

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

We'll probably get around to it because it's Zounose, can't say when exactly though. Can you link it?

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/circle/index.php?circle_id=22493

(I don't mind trying to typeset it, though I'd probably need more practice as I've been learning it in my spare time)

last edited at Jun 20, 2023 5:18AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Does the Goddess of witchcraft,funky hats,wicked T-shirts,and the partner to a rabbit obsessed nine tail fox spirit count as a witch?

Perhaps.

Also,that Yin Yang orb was small,probably to reflect her age?,because Reimu clearly has much bigger balls later in life.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Does the Goddess of witchcraft,funky hats,wicked T-shirts,and the partner to a rabbit obsessed nine tail fox spirit count as a witch?

Perhaps.

Also,that Yin Yang orb was small,probably to reflect her age?,because Reimu clearly has much bigger balls later in life.

lol

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is so cool!! Poor granny, dang Reimu :'(

Edito__fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_heran_hei_mao__5b381032c7bc2dcdb68b33e9175a5ddc-min
joined Apr 18, 2021

This dude keeps rleasing bangers even now gotta admire. With this story telling and art they can make other stuff but they are keeping their Touhou passion

Well Zounose do other work as illustrator, iirc he works for illustrating in a light novel and official pokemon tcg art. Also he once illustrated mtg card aswell.

Rumia%2001
joined Jul 8, 2023

I've spent the past 2 days binge reading all of their stuff here... I need more...

To reply you must either login or sign up.