Forum › Married Life Simulation discussion

joined Feb 14, 2023

The type of manga I've been looking for for years bro AMEN

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

2018, no wonder the quality is so good. The good time when we have both seggs and wholesome contents in one work. Most of the stuffs nowadays are either average isekai shit or straight up brainless hentai.

last edited at Jun 6, 2023 4:13AM

joined May 10, 2021

Gracious that was sweet and hot.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It only takes so little to realize you're already living the perfect life you've been jealous of for so long. ^_^

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

The art is insane. I wish they did more.

joined Apr 20, 2021

Uhh, to give y'all some context here, this work was originally released back in 2018.

I feel like its a crime we didnt have it for 5 years. THis is one of the cutest oneshots ive seen a long time.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

its a shame not many people live by this simple fact of life. and its also a shame that other people dare to claim the authority to tell another soul how to be and who to love. humans are frickin bizarre man. To add, them some nice tiddies. - 3-)7

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Besides the amazing sex this one shot has a beautiful message about the pressure around the whole idea of marriage, and even non-LGBT people might get the frustration of that "need" to put that shinny label on your relationship that society pushes onto you. It's still utter bullshit that same-sex couples can't get married in Japan of all places, but maybe it's not even that: it's terribly painful that they don't even have the option to not get officially married if they don't want to. And Hinata's point kinda made me think of that, y'know? Things don't change much after you get married if you've already been living with your partner in a stable relationship for a long time. So does it really represent such a necessity for them deep down if they are just changing what they call it? No, it does not. But the right to realize that after at least getting your union legally recognized is not something LGBT people have in many many places, which sucks. Lovers are lovers, the abstract idea is the same no matter who you refer to. So why does in practice some couples are treated differently?

I'm sorry, I'm really trying to make an argument here but I also want to keep staring at the Nipples on page 11. Priorities.

pretty much my thoughts exactly. to add my own, it is so insane to me that one's life can be dictated by another human being in exchange for love or security or both. why is our species on mega hard mode?

might i also suggest the Nipples on page 17?

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

She let her wife cook AND do the dishes :( if someone cooks the other person should clean... That's what I think... Not a sustainable marriage :(

joined Apr 14, 2022

Yeahhh . . . how often does the governing party ever change in Japan again?

I like how the answer is "basically never" and yet this raises far less eyebrows than it should.

That shouldn't raise any eyebrows, really. For a number of reasons.

• It was 12 years ago, which is pretty fairly average for a parliamentary democracy. In comparison, Germany's CDU was in power from 2005 to 2021, and also had two other stretches of 16 and 20 years before that. The US would also have similar numbers despite not being parliamentary if it weren't for the wonkiness of an electoral system that gives land more power than people; one party has won every popular vote since 1994, excepting 2004 which came with a very large asterisk attached.
• Stability is a highly desirable trait. A nation reversing course every four years to do the exact opposite of what it was previously doing not only fails to lead to meaningful progress, but creates a massive amount of doubt and uncertainty. Situations where parliamentary democracies are changing governments every four years or less are not generally indicative of a good thing.
• The design of a parliamentary democracy heavily mitigates the power of the leading party anyways. It is extremely rare for one party to ever have majority representation, meaning it relies on a coalition with other parties to maintain power. Even if one party remains the leader, the actual coalition in power often shifts composition between elections, and either way the leading party must compromise with its coalition partners because without their support it ceases to have power.

The main problem regarding gay marriage in Japan is that the constitution is not ambiguous. It very explicitly defines marriage as between man and woman. Ironically, despite Americans now berating Japan's backwardness, it was the US that imposed that into Japan's post-war constitution. Anyways, public support for gay marriage is high but the bar for enacting constitutional change is higher than passing a normal law so the status quo will take a while to overcome.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

This was a good story, and some much needed fluff.

My conscience makes me comment that deciding to get married (or pretending to get married) while drunk or hung over is A BAD IDEA. On the other hand, if someone is willing to marry you when you're on the floor sloppy drunk, you should cherish them (while questioning their sanity).

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 6 "used used"

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Isn't Gay Marriage Legalized In Japan Now?

not exactly, the bar on gay marriage was deemed unconstitutional by a district judge but it's already the second time this happend. So it's not legalized as much as at least two judges have now said "you can't use the constitution to argue against legalizing gay marriage" which does put pressure on lawmakers but it hasn't actually changed the law.

The main opposition party is officially backing gay marriage legislation now, which adds a bit more momentum behind it as well. It does feel like Japan will get there at some point in the near-ish future.

Yeahhh . . . how often does the governing party ever change in Japan again?

I like how the answer is "basically never" and yet this raises far less eyebrows than it should

Japan doesn't impose a threat to neoliberal "democracy", so they get a pass from being labeled as authoritarian by western media.

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Just wanna say I like how the artist draws their faces from the side, especially Hinata's

To reply you must either login or sign up.