Forum › True True discussion

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Reading this made me happy. Momono Moto is so great. Art, story, characters, they're always awesome. More please.

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

awww the fluff. So much cuteness, totally loved it <3

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Awww so cute !!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Been some time since i've read something that makes me smirk like that, straight to Odin's list it goes

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Meh

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Watching the game, havin' a bud

joined Oct 13, 2014

i love the story and everything but anytime they do these kinda yelling confessions in public i kinda wanna see peoples comedic reactions. something like hanjuku joshi

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Awww its so cute

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

So cheesy... Oh, well. I guess that's fine every once in a while.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Watching the game, havin' a bud

WHAT'SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

love<3love<3love<3love<3LOVE THIS !<3

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Cute.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Eh. It feels a bit weird to me. I mean, she confessed to the other girl once and was summarily turned down, but this time, with little to no additional effort, she was accepted and it turned out the other girl always loved her. I could see that kind of stupidity happening, but it should take a bit more than a second try to overcome it.

Images(2)
joined Jan 10, 2015

Me and this athour still have a score to settle with kimi koi limit but like this manga though CUTE.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Eh. It feels a bit weird to me. I mean, she confessed to the other girl once and was summarily turned down, but this time, with little to no additional effort, she was accepted and it turned out the other girl always loved her. I could see that kind of stupidity happening, but it should take a bit more than a second try to overcome it.

It took a year of thinking and processing to overcome it, if that wasn't clear. Right from the get-go, probably as soon as Nanaho kissed Ayusa, Ayusa was head-over-heels for Nanaho. But she didn't want to 'drag' Nanaho into a same-sex relationship (because the world is still ignorant about romance and people are still being taught that you can only ever prescribe to one preference your entire life).

A key detail to keep in mind, Ayusa was bawling and distraught after she broke up with her girlfriend. She was completely broken down. She's not the type to cut off any serious relationship quickly and easily-if she was serious she'll break down. So none of her other relationships were real (feel bad for them), because no matter how much you try to squelch feelings for someone, if you never properly express them you'll end up holding out for them if you spend all your time with him or her.

joined Jan 8, 2014

<3 ahhh, such a happy story! I really enjoy fan books, dont get it twisted, but this is why my faves are oneshots, and series...so many representations of different characters...

But yeah <3 this was some excellent! ^_^

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Me and this athour still have a score to settle with kimi koi limit but like this manga though CUTE.

This was basically the first thing story-wise I've loved. The stories are always well-done, I just usually think the author tends toward the easy path and forces endings that sound right on paper but fail to deliver on execution (a lot of the same problem Yui7 has had, although her most recent work on Yuri-ism was tremendously amazing)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm a bit unclear. Is this just a one-shot in the anthology or is there going to be more to this one? Kawaii's download is labelled chapter 1 which seems somewhat unusual if it's just part of an anthology but the story seems to be more or less complete.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Reading the first chapter with cautious thanks to the other works done by this artist. But I'm glad it's a Happy End for chapter 1

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm a bit unclear. Is this just a one-shot in the anthology or is there going to be more to this one? Kawaii's download is labelled chapter 1 which seems somewhat unusual if it's just part of an anthology but the story seems to be more or less complete.

It's chapter 1 of the anthology, though I think there is a second part for this particular couple titled 'That's True Too' but we'll see.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Aww the feels!! :3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

It's chapter 1 of the anthology, though I think there is a second part for this particular couple titled 'That's True Too' but we'll see.

Alright, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for that then.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

If you're talking about そんなのもホント, they're a different couple. This is the only chapter about these two as far as I know.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yes, yes, yes! I approve this from the bottom of my heart.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

NICE! LIKE IT! FANTASTIC! :3 kind of brought tears to my eyes.... :v

To reply you must either login or sign up.