Forum › Citrus discussion

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

she was .........pushed someone down on desk by force and kissed her.....that is not sexuall harrassed to you? fine i go do that to anyone...lets see how they reacted...tzz stop with the bullshit of "innocenct"sexual harassment...thats LOL bullshit. are you serious now? if it was a men did that to mei..you wouldnt say that. she was fighting against yuzu kissed so thats against her will. FACT!

AND yes mei did that to yuzu as well. but thats not the point i am trying to say. i am trying to get you into..the mei views that during those actions.......

its clear that she wanted to gets in Mei pants...and she knows it. why you ignored facts from manga LOL mei even said ........during the shower scene."yuzu asked -why did you do that- mei goes because you look like you wanted it......."

what i am trying to say here is ....Mei knows that YUZU HAS DESIRE FOR HER...LIKE HER TEACHER AND HER BESTFRIEND has that desire......................... try to view that from her POV. .....but she doesnt know that those (from her friend and yuzu are LOVE)desire...are diffrent from her teacher .

Mei was being used by so many people in her life.- dealing those problem by herself alone. that she come to the point that she doesnt give a fuck about that.

My comments are all base on the manga...nothing more nothing less.

AND NOPE...yuzu need mei as much as she needed her...because thats love........what you want mei to show LOL did you completly ignored chapter 13 with the "I have good side and bad side....DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK INSIDE OF ME".....Mei throw her fear away after Matsuri arc and move forwards.

It was yuzu who wasnt ready with her feeling at that time.
she still fighting with guilt and sister complex...
and that confused mei ..too because she was sure...that yuzu also wanted it(sexual basis not love- mei doesnt understand love yet---all she knows is...that her body wanted yuzu)....with a rejected..she went back to her old self.
but its not a bad thing that yuzu rejected mei.

and i have said many many times...........that Mei isnt normal like any other girl in her class.......because she grew up without love. so you dont need to inform me that she is broken in multiple ways. there is a fucking reason why she is like that...and someone tell me because she is spoiled rich ass brat. ..fucking bullshit...who doenst even sit down and analyse her character. ...and only see her objectively

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 9:52AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, first off...

that is not sexuall harrassed to you?

Not what he said.

tzz stop with the bullshit of "innocenct"sexual harassment...thats LOL bullshit. are you serious now?

Also not what he said.

First if you said you know yuzu that well because you follow her 14 chapter along than you should have know that Yuzu was struggle with her feeling during the entire series. The picture became clear for her during the chapter 14 that she deosnt want to be a sister but a lover.
During that process she was testing Mei out. Wasnt honest with herself. Outsider like Mei can be irritated by that easily but not us as a reader since we know her inner though.

During visit yuzu dad arc..yuzu decide to be a sister for mei. Keep that in mind till chapter 14.

And you're totally ignoring why she says she has to be a sister. Because Mei always says that they are nothing more. Yuzu tried to understand their relationship multiple times and was always hindered by Mei acting like a spoiled jerk. Which brings me to

If we dont have Mei POV than I am not gonna blame her for her action. In my views...I understand why she acted like that. And nope not spoiled brat at all. She has a huge fucking castle to live but choose to live with yuzu moms house instead.No servant No bodyguards.

She even sleeping on the floor instead of her own huge bed. It shows that she wanted a family. She doesnt want to live alone in that large house. She is down to earth than you think she is.

Acting spoiled doesn't necesserily have anything to do with money. She thinks she can just manipulate people with everything she does and tries to do exactly that. Things like "You looked like you wanted that" or "That's the easiest way to shut you up" are things a spoiled jerk would say. Even if you just scrap the spoiled, acting like a jerk is only so much better than acting like a spoiled jerk.

So back to...

MEI GOT sexuell harrassed BY 3 person
1.the teacher
2.her childhood friend vice president
3.and yuzu

Seriously? We have three books full of Mei sexually harassing Yuzu but when Yuzu pushes her down once it's suddenly a major problem that impacts people's feelings?
In general, all your arguments boil down to excusing Mei's behavior by passing the fault to someone else. But no matter her past, the only one that is impacting her present in the manga is her. She made the decision to just wall herself off, nobody else. And isn't it a bit hypocritical to just expect Yuzu to be the perfect human being for both of them?

yuzu doesnt show "i want you i need you" yet infront of Mei(maybe next ch). She always talking it down on sister basis.

That's because Mei never did anything that would make Yuzu need her. While Yuzu tries her best to be there for her, be it as the girlfriend she wants to be or as the sister role she's being pushed into, Mei literally gives up as soon as the first problem arises.

AND NOPE...yuzu need mei as much as she needed her...because thats love........

Exactly, that's how it should be. They should be able to rely on each other but as it stands, that's not the case. Yuzu works hard for Mei and Mei just randomly accepts confessions because there is like a 10% chance that Yuzu might not be into her as much as Mei wants her to be. That's not the basis of a healthy relationship.
Again, no matter what her past may be, that doesn't excuse any of her actions in the present. She's destroying their relationship, not her grandfather, not her father, not the teacher that harassed her. And certainly not Yuzu,

On a side note,

if it was a men did that to mei..you wouldnt say that.

Putting aside the fact that that's the most bullshitiest of arguments - with men and women being treated fundamentally different in Japan - just imagine Mei being a man. You would be writing tirades of hate right now.

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 9:39AM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Well, first off...

that is not sexuall harrassed to you?

Not what he said.

tzz stop with the bullshit of "innocenct"sexual harassment...thats LOL bullshit. are you serious now?

Also not what he said.

Ops yeah i was reading fast through it

And you're totally ignoring why she says she has to be a sister. Because Mei always says that they are nothing more. Yuzu tried to understand their relationship multiple times and was always hindered by Mei acting like a spoiled jerk. Which brings me to

ignored what .?..during Yuzu dad grave visit part yuzu decide to be her sister....because she realize that Mei need a family instead of love. i ignored nothing. i know that yuzu got confused by mei actions and words. what i am trying to say this whole time is...in MEI POV ...people dont get me at all LOL

In Mei views..she saw it like this......i was trying to view as Mei sees Yuzu ...I know that yuzu is unsure because of Mei actions..thats my view as a reader. jeezus........

Seriously? We have three books full of Mei sexually harassing Yuzu but when Yuzu pushes her down once it's suddenly a major problem that impacts people's feelings?
In general, all your arguments boil down to excusing Mei's behavior by passing the fault to someone else. But no matter her past, the only one that is impacting her present in the manga is her. She made the decision to just wall herself off, nobody else. And isn't it a bit hypocritical to just expect Yuzu to be the perfect human being for both of them?

HERE AGAIN YES I AM SERIOUS...I SAID IT ONE MORE TIME .........ITS NOT ABOUT WHO ABUSE WHO MORE....THATS NOT THE FUCKING POINT WHY I PUT THIS INTO THE SPOTLIGHT. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXAMPLE OF MEI KNOWS WHAT YUZU FEEL towards her........there is this sexual desire that come out of yuzu and Mei knows it.

NOW here is my views of this whole thing was..........

she know yuzu wanted her...like her teacher and her best friend wanted her....so she compare yuzu desire with the other two but didnt know the diffrent between them. because yuzu desire come from LOVE. Mei could think that yuzu desire could be the same as the teacher. #thats all i wanted to say by using that abuse thing

this is because my english is not my language......isnt it....? Thats why people dont get my real message here lol

yuzu doesnt show "i want you i need you" yet infront of Mei(maybe next ch). She always talking it down on sister basis.

That's because Mei never did anything that would make Yuzu need her. While Yuzu tries her best to be there for her, be it as the girlfriend she wants to be or as the sister role she's being pushed into, Mei literally gives up as soon as the first problem arises.

and thats because mei always deal problem by herself. she is not used to have someone care for her. and this was during grandpa arc..when yuzu visit her at her old house..and said "i am here for you" ch 3 page 18-19
thats when she open herself up and let yuzu a little bit in by the end of volume 1.

the title of chapter 4 even said "sisterly love?"...\

In volume 1 mei/ think that yuzu really want to be a sister and at the of ch 4---she fell off guard by yuzu sudden move
in volume 2 mei-- open up about her father..during the graveyard. this is very important..scene because...mei finally open up to someone about her privat life. she was willing to share this with yuzu. ..while yuzu was thinking about having her way with mei(EAR LICKING scene and her ecchi thought about kissing mei)

most of you said she has no feeling---what a bitch....... no no no ..when mei arrive and realize that yuzu father was dead..she felt guilty towards yuzu and was touched by yuzu that ..she was willing to let her meet yuzu dad.

mei is a scare lil cat..who need to trust the owner first before playing with the owner freely.
her progress is very slow. ..seems like you audience wants Mei to open herself freely and fast as much as possible

thats not going to happen with mei.

Again, no matter what her past may be, that doesn't excuse any of her actions in the present. She's destroying their relationship, not her grandfather, not her father, not the teacher that harassed her. And certainly not Yuzu,

IT DOES EFFECT AND ITS NOT an EXCUSES........where do you live .........?
here an example from real life situation.

-an abusive child..got hit everyday...when she grow up....its effects her-go ask those child
-you raised a kid .by not talking to them...not teaching how they should handle another human being. ....meet those child when he/she grow up. you will see the diffrent
-Mei is no diffrent. she got no physical abuse from her grandpa...but he raised her with no love but authority and discipline. he raised her like a soldier..........Thats effect her now....thats how she is. her father was like that too till late of adult age..until he realize that life is much better than that.

you sir by saying this....Its like a big fucking slap to those who face that destiny.
level of ignorants is to the MAXIMUM

Mei need someone who lose her abit from this tight world. and yuzu is perfect for her. Its hard to break the defensive wall that Mei has build over the years but by the end of the Manga...yuzu will get it.

Putting aside the fact that that's the most bullshitiest of arguments - with men and women being treated fundamentally different in Japan - just imagine Mei being a man. You would be writing tirades of hate right now.

whats the point here ?.. i didnt say its ok for mei to abuse yuzu. if you find that text...throw that at my face because i didnt . so dont put your words into my mouth.

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 2:13PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

My throughs are that Mei treats job seriously and relationship not seriously. Yuzu's the other way around.
And I'll point out Mei, despite being an asshole, was always clear and forward about what she wants, while Yuzu skims around the issue. I kinda feel her annoyance, really.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm just gonna skip most of this since it's getting really long and it's not like any of us is going to change each other's views on anything.

IT DOES EFFECT AND ITS NOT an EXCUSES........where do you live .........?
here an example from real life situation.

-an abusive child..got hit everyday...when she grow up....its effects her-go ask those child
-you raised a kid .by not talking to them...not teaching how they should handle another human being. ....meet those child when he/she grow up. you will see the diffrent
-Mei is no diffrent. she got no physical abuse from her grandpa...but he raised her with no love but authority and discipline. he raised her like a soldier..........Thats effect her now....thats how she is. her father was like that too till late of adult age..until he realize that life is much better than that.

you sir by saying this....Its like a big fucking slap to those who face that destiny.
level of ignorants is to the MAXIMUM

Well, basically just this.
As someone had to choose between his parents when he was like 6 years old and ended up being beaten by his dad pretty much every day for years (obviously not right after), I can tell you that that's not an excuse for being an asshole. My dad, although accidentally, actually broke my wrist because of a bad mark on my school certificate, so I grew up being fucking scared every time I was at home. We also moved quite a lot so I had problems making friends and ended up being pretty awkward. But I'm confident that I at least treat people with respect cause that's the normal thing to do. If I act like an asshole then that's my fault.

whats the point here ?.. i didnt say its ok for mei to abuse yuzu. if you find that text...throw that at my face because i didnt . so dont put your words into my mouth.

And nowhere did I say that you did. What was the point of us imagining Yuzu as a man?

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Well, basically just this.
As someone had to choose between his parents when he was like 6 years old and ended up being beaten by his dad pretty much every day for years (obviously not right after), I can tell you that that's not an excuse for being an asshole. My dad, although accidentally, actually broke my wrist because of a bad mark on my school certificate, so I grew up being fucking scared every time I was at home. We also moved quite a lot so I had problems making friends and ended up being pretty awkward. But I'm confident that I at least treat people with respect cause that's the normal thing to do. If I act like an asshole then that's my fault.

well here is the thing..........mei treat people with respect too........esp...towards her dad and grandpa, teacher and what not...but there is a bad side...as well. i am sure you have one too.

good for you that you grow up as a fine....person (with no weird habits or inner demon inside of you)despite by the things that your dad did to you..but there is a lots of cases..that it didnt turn out that well.

i see a lots of diffrent....i grew up in a rough neighborhood..where kids gets pregnant at age 10 .....drugs issues.......violence is everywhere. ...the influence of how you grow up.--what kind of environment you are in.... ..influence the person behavior very much . ..but thank god my parents was always teaching us to not go down that path. while those kids who has their parent using cursing words all the time...the kids start to talk just like their parent.
then they start stealing as well and up taken drugs or selling their bodies.

my life safer was my parent obviously...who show me whats is right and whats is wrong--and the teacher at school.

the key person for mei is yuzu..to be more losen up about her strict life. .yuzu will show mei how to enjoy life.

you still believe that ....being an asshole is your own fault right...your not quiet completly wrong...but not right either.
otherwise ......why would movie maker ....from diffrent culture..........create film or anime......with that kind of background ? they never met each other .....but the plot seems similiar

good example is naruto because that show pretty much how .people around you influence you how you behave.
i am sure you know about this anime. the boy who got hate by the whole village..and acted out as a brat to gain attention. are you gonna say that kishimoto is writing bullshit....because naruto was an asshole by himself ?

or gaara is better choice.........gaara was a monster as a kid..until he met naruto. gaara past history influence him a lot. and then a key person ....show up....in this case naruto.........he show him how to tressure friendship during his fight.

shounen manga has better clear picture

while in shoujo manga like citrus........is not so
i see the same ..within Mei behavior ..why she is so reserved(she doesnt share privat details to anyone, people around her at school saw her as the perfect girl..while yuzu......saw the real one... the first who ever to saw the loneliness in those dark purple eyes) and there is a fucking reason behind that why she hide her weaknesses.

Her goals is to taken over the damn school. thats a huge responsibility ..and she is only 16. keep that in mind...16. what kind of pressure her grandpa pushed her through this?

she was hurt by her father...based on her bestfriend and vice president. Mei was a lovely girl who talks a lot....smile a lot...even laught when her dad was there. ..just like any other girl at her ages until he left her. so you cant tell me that her behavior doenst gets influence by people who are around her. your arguments doenst work here.

And nowhere did I say that you did. What was the point of us imagining Yuzu as a man?
who the hell say hat yuzu is a man..or imaging her as a man...i dont remember saying that shit.

i said ..if yuzu was a men ......people would go crazy over that sexual harrasment thing. same goes for mei vise versa..but i never said imaging yuzu as a man.wtf.

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 6:00PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Every bad actions people do, is because they had been through a difficult time(s) in their life. If you take every person, from the simplest thing like an impolite person to the worst like a criminal, they all have an explanation of why they ended up doing the things they do.
So with that logic, every person is ok because there was a reason they become like this...

I like Citrus and i will keep reading and since mei x yuzu is author's choice maybe she knows better xD
But at some times, it kinda feels like a nice girl being after someone who mistreats her :/

I agree with OriginalGengar...there is not always an excuse for mistreating people. Still not sure about Mei. There is always a line and limit...If someone (not talking about Mei, just general) is always like that and they don't change, after a point it's their choice too, and they won't change.

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 4:41PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

what i am trying to say this whole time is...in MEI POV ...people dont get me at all LOL

You're not going to convince anyone you're right with this attitude you're arguing with. It comes across as really condescending.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

^^^^^
^^
^^
i really dont care lol since all have the right to say whatever you want . freedom of speech. i dont care who is on my side or not. i could be the only person in here who defend mei.........and everyone bashing on her.....fine........i would still be here and defend her while yuzu and me defend her LOL. yuzu obviously see something in mei what others could not see. mei is stubborn indeed...but yuzu is willing to break into that hard shell. and yes...the way she acted is indeed bad(never said it was praised worthy) but i understand her attitude. why. thats the main point. she made things complicated . she could have easiest way to get out of this mess....but its fucking drama manga for a reason hahahaha

all i say is....mei is not acting like a spoiled brat with no reason--out of nowhere. every action has a REASON....EVERY MANGA HAS A VILLAINT....

like obito.....why he went full retard modus..........

like madara/nagato......why he wants to destroy the world

like sasuke....why he want to kill naruto --------------he has pretty much logic reason too -was it ok? nope but it was understandable

I trust saburouta ...she is not going to make mei acted that way...by foolish reason.

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 1:06AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

So what you're saying is you're simply arguing for the sake of shitting up the thread with an argument? Otherwise you would actually have an interest in trying to convince people of your extremely long-winded arguments.

joined Nov 30, 2011

this is because my english is not my language......isnt it....? Thats why people dont get my real message here lol

That is not the problem. It's as Alice said, your presentation of your argument, its tone, comes across as condescending, like everyone is an idiot. Also, just because you feel that you have a right to freedom of speech, to say what you like does not mean you can just run around treating everyone as numbskulls. Eventually people will get fed up, you will get pushed into a corner and then the conversation goes nowhere and everyone is upset. This is the problem you are facing. Me and others disagree with your arguments but we're not dissing YOU which to me, seems to be how you understand our disagreements. I could be wrong but that's the impression I am given after reading your comments =/ ...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Also, just because you feel that you have a right to freedom of speech, to say what you like does not mean you can just run around treating everyone as numbskulls.

Also to elaborate on this, regardless of your personal beliefs (or whatever your nation's laws say) most forums in fact don't support freedom of speech. You're not simply allowed to say whatever you want on a forum, that's why flaming and such are typically bannable or at least warnable.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Also, just because you feel that you have a right to freedom of speech, to say what you like does not mean you can just run around treating everyone as numbskulls.

Also to elaborate on this, regardless of your personal beliefs (or whatever your nation's laws say) most forums in fact don't support freedom of speech. You're not simply allowed to say whatever you want on a forum, that's why flaming and such are typically bannable or at least warnable.

LOL as long as this is about citrus.......feel free to banned me if the admin think this is not ok....but i dont think so. since i do not attack someone by race......religion or any other kind. this commenst and arguments are base on the damn manga. if you gets offend by my thought..than...........um....than........well to bad for you hahaha

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

So what you're saying is you're simply arguing for the sake of shitting up the thread with an argument? Otherwise you would actually have an interest in trying to convince people of your extremely long-winded arguments.

what ..am I not allow to leave comments what I have in mind. ..while anybody can leave their fucking 2cent in here....
"mei is a bitch" ..."a fucking spoil brat"..."she is this and that....ughh how awefull....bla bla bla shitty manga....shitty plots"

whats the point to have a forum when there is no discussion allow? the irony in your sentence is too funny

others people leaving hates messages towards mei.....its totally fine.......bla bal bal

scrolll down....loook this person think otherwise............."how stupid...with the long ass arguing shitting up the thread argument?"

all i can say is I am laughting at you ahahha I am not forcing you to believ in me at all. convince people? by what.

how about those people who leave their comments about ...hating mei isnt that "a convince arguments to hate on mei?"

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 3:34AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

whats the point to have a forum? the irony in this is too funny cause it said "discussion" but you two are trying to say that i shuldnt because i am thinking diffrently than you hahahahah

If this is what you're getting from what we're saying then you're not actually comprehending what we're saying. The issue isn't that you have a differing opinion, it's that you have an atrocious attitude about it. You're trying to discuss things and convince others to see your point of view but your condescending attitude, the tone you're taking about it, is self-defeating and only pushes people to disregard any valid points you are making.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

what are wrong in my arguments?
people are saying bad things about mei.....its fine? their arguments are not convincing anyone at all? but mine are totally wrong out of place and manipulative or what LOL? ja ja ja

i see nothing wrong with my arguments..since they are base on the manga.........facts from manga. chapter by chapter.

when I pick up an arguments..i leave chapter. + pages. to proove that i am not just day dreaming those but ......they are base on the story. thats the freedom of speech baby.

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 3:44AM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

FACTS CHATPER 14
-yuzu wasnt honest with her feeling
mei knows it............yuzu herself admit it int the chapter

still.......people are saying that mei is a bitch bitch bitch

FACT CHAPTER 13
-Mai finally open herself up thanks to Matsuri about her feeling
-Yuzu rejected it..cause she felt guilty and wrong since they are sisters#

haters still blame mei ...for being cold/(of cause when someone rejected you ...you run with happy faces and play it cool) LOL when it was Yuzu who was unsure about herself not Mei. She know what she want. NAH..just blaming on Mei xD seems legit..

Mei doenst feel embarrass at all..after getting rejected.........since she is a fucking robots with no feeling. +sarcasm+
FACT

here fun FACT.............the more i dig..the more see the HOLE

few pages back...when people are telling me..........that yuzu was unsure about Mei confession because Mei used to teased her a lot in the past.

here what i found LOL chapter 14 page 7
"you know i was really happy with your feelings......" said by yuzu herself

she knows pretty well that Mei confession wasnt ........stupid flirt or fake.

still...............yeah Mei is a bitch for not letting her talk ...and walk away.

..........you see...why i cant take it seriously ? they have fact right infront of their faces...they still overshadow by everything else. such a small details.....you wouldnt even catch it.

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 4:08AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

These two quotes are perfect examples of what's wrong with your arguments:

LOL as long as this is about citrus.......feel free to banned me if the admin think this is not ok....but i dont think so. since i do not attack someone by race......religion or any other kind.

if you gets offend by my thought..than...........um....than........well to bad for you hahaha

What you are arguing is fine, I couldn't really care less if your opinion on the manga differs from mine and if your arguments are valid then I'd consider them. Your condescending attitude however I have a problem with and makes me not even want to read your posts in the first place. You are consistently acting as if you're better than everyone and disregarding just about everything others are saying all while expecting them to instantly take your word as absolute truth.

If you just toned back that attitude then people wouldn't be kicking up such a fuss about your posts.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

. You are consistently acting as if you're better than everyone and disregarding just about everything others are saying all while expecting them to instantly take your word as absolute truth.

its your imagination....baby ..yours alone

joined Jan 5, 2015

SpiderLilies2007: Haven't you noticed that most people who called Mei a bitch aren't even trying to argue with you?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Mine... And that of many others in the thread. Have you ever considered the idea that if so many people are taking things that way then that may in fact be the way you're coming across to people? I find it stupifying that there's so many people with an attitude like this of "oh, well it couldn't possibly be me that's the problem, it has to be everyone else opposing me instead". How can someone completely lack self awareness to that degree?

Edit: On second thought I'm done with this argument. You've made it very clear that you have exactly zero capacity to consider any opposing arguments so any further posts on this subject from me will only further serve to shit up the thread. I probably should have just given up several posts ago.

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 5:05AM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

SpiderLilies2007: Haven't you noticed that most people who called Mei a bitch aren't even trying to argue with you?

havent you noticed that i dont give a flying penny about them not argue back? cause i am already point my thought out. thats my goal. cause forum is a place ...for review comments after reading the chapter. i am just like any other person ..who left comments.

1 person. mei is a bitch..........(no not convince comments at all)
2 person. mei is a spoiled brat....(no not convince comments at all)
3 person. mei is fucked up bitch (no not convince comments at all)
10 ..me...throwing my defend arguments towards mei(with manga-chapter+ page support)...(your comments are convince other people to agree with you. they are manipulative-) does it ring any bells? how stupid that looks like hahah. oh no..i am the bad guy here. sorry.. sorry

like it? good for you. dont like it ? good for you as well.

anybody can leave their thoughs in here..no one has the right to forbidden someone who has diffrent views than yours.

...opps sorry for not swimming with the flow. ...it doesnt matter how much people try to gang up on me...it wont stop me from giving my 2 cent about it. we are not in china or nord korea ..where you cannot speak your mind out.

go cry to admin of this page..if you feel bothered by it...but i did nothing wrong against the rules LOL so you will see me again..once chapter 15 is up or the raw. deal with it.

this is a forum for discussion....but i just found out...today that...........arguments are not allow in a discussion forum ...unless they are the same with most of the audience. OOOPPPPPS

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 6:07AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

people are saying bad things about mei.....its fine? their arguments are not convincing anyone at all? but mine are totally wrong out of place and manipulative or what LOL? ja ja ja

i see nothing wrong with my arguments..since they are base on the manga.........facts from manga. chapter by chapter.

when I pick up an arguments..i leave chapter. + pages. to proove that i am not just day dreaming those but ......they are base on the story. thats the freedom of speech baby.

IT.IS.YOUR.TONE. Not your arguments. We have tried telling you that in several posts. You can argue all you want in defending Mei and no one has told you that you cannot do that. However, when someone disagrees with you or finds fallacy in part of your argument, you begin speaking to them like an idiot (and inadvertently direct that same tone at everyone else). No one is telling you to NOT POST YOUR OWN OPINIONS but instead, they are asking you to change the tone because they find it to be very rude.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm sure stretching the netiquette and rebelling against the system in China/NKorea are on different orders of magnitude.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Alright, I'm gonna launch my last try of reasonability. This is not as much about Citrus in itself anymore as it is about trying to get rid of some of your misconceptions about discussions, I guess.

Firstly, as people have said, it's not about what you say, it's how you say it. You try to convince everyone that Mei isn't a bad person but then you yourself show no concept of what acceptable behavior is while trying to prove your point. It's not helping your case. Just assume the people you are writing to here are not complete idiots and try not to sound like you're teaching in kindergarten.

It's really not. You said yourself that english isn't your first language so maybe you have problems finding the right tone but it's exactly sentences like that that lead to people blocking out your opinion just on principle.

Now you seem to think that quoting your sources transforms your arguments into facts but that's not how it works. For example:

FACTS CHATPER 14
-yuzu wasnt honest with her feeling
mei knows it............yuzu herself admit it int the chapter

still.......people are saying that mei is a bitch bitch bitch

Those 2 points are correct but that and Mei being a "bitch bitch bitch" are completely different things. You're basing your arguments on one little moment in the manga but there were 13 chapters before that, too.

But more importantly, we are talking about a manga here and moreover, we're talking about a character that's more or less deliberatly written to be pretty vague. In the end, your arguments aren't facts but assumptions and conclusions based on your values and opinions. As are ours. There's no universal truth in here, there are no definitive guidelines to being a good or bad or likeable person.

One last thing about the whole

good for you that you grow up as a fine....person (with no weird habits or inner demon inside of you)despite by the things that your dad did to you..but there is a lots of cases..that it didnt turn out that well.

deal.
My dad beat me cause his parents beat him. Am I supposed to just say "Oh well, what was he supposed to do? There's nothing he could do, having a hard childhood and everything. Beating his children is all he learned from his parents, after all". That's kinda offensive, actually,

good example is naruto

Don't apply shounen manga about ninjas shooting balls of energy to real life situations.

EVERY MANGA HAS A VILLAINT....

You obviously never read Yotsubato. Or any SoL, I guess.

nord korea
speak your mind out
swimming with the flow

Are you german, by any chance? Thinking about it, you're attitude does seem pretty german.

Aaaanyways, that's it. I'm out. Please read the "I'm out." with canadian accent.

To reply you must either login or sign up.