Forum › Heartbeat discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

It's a contest! Come on lemme see it :D

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

that was moe! the senpai that's shorter than the kouhai. and yeah, the skirts are seriously too short in this uniform...

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

LOL, she have guts to talk about *that when there's people!

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

" The look in my eyes is a million times dirtier "
Greatest pick up line ever told. I'll use this one.
Just kidding kids. Don't ever say that to a lady.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I was a little surprised when I noticed in the middle that Morino is taller than senpai oo
still cute~

Yes, me too! But then it reminded me a bit of Candy, where the protagonist was this tall boyish girl and she still was kind of hesitant/shy.

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 10:18AM

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I didn't realize she was taller than her senpai because her senpai was always sitting down until the last few pages

joined Jul 26, 2014

Typically, when there is music playing in a room but you aren't inside to hear it directly, the only instruments you can hear from outside are the bass and drums. It is fair to say that sound waves of lower frequencies travel through solids easily, so is it also fair to say that Morino, who plays bass, has dirtier eyes than Sakashita, who plays drums?

Low notes can have wavelengths of up to 9.5 meters. Usually it will depend on the thickness of the wall, because if the wavelengths are less than or equal to the thickness of the wall they will be partially reflected. So we can take the thickness of a wall separating a room and call that the "standard of perversion." Because both the drums and bass can be heard from outside the wall, or in another words both Morino and Sakashita surpass the "standard of perversion" already, from a typical person's perspective it appears that they are on the same level.

Exactly wrong. The average bass guitar frequency range is 30Hz-164Hz, while the drums has a range of about 80Hz-600Hz, even with the kick. Therefore, the bass can travel through a wall easier and this carries on to Morino who surpasses the "standard of perversion" more so than Sakashita claims to. This can also mean that Morino's dick is part vibrator, so Sakashita will experience 10x more pleasure. One might think that this will mean Sakashita is more perverted for enjoying it, but then again this can only happen if Morino is aroused.

Conclusion: Morino is thinking of dirtier things than senpai.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

backs away slowly, then slow claps from afar

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Haha that was cute loved the ending lol.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! This was super cute and dirty :p hehehe ^_^

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Ahahahaha. Battle of the dirtiest mind??? Poor unfortunate bystanders.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Either the perspective in most of the panels are completely screwed or Sakashita is a midget

joined Jul 2, 2014

They should ****.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Girls,be healthy.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Girls,be healthy.

--and don't forget to use protection!

joined May 2, 2014

Omg omg that was soooo cuteeee lol the characters doesn't look like high school chicks , freaking small

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Needs like 5 more pages to just go all-in on the "dirty" jokes.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

“One last time Morino, why won’t you look at me?”

To reply you must either login or sign up.