Forum › Sky Blue Melancholic discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

My guess, Bun likes Mahiro, who is straight and is the one getting married, and Kiko likes Bun and is using Mahiro to make Bun jealous.

joined Apr 29, 2018

meh... another bad ending incoming i guess.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This is spin-off. Not a prequel of the main story of Coton Candy. It's about a side character, Bun-chan, and her past. It has nothing to do with the story of Cotton Candy.

last edited at Feb 24, 2023 1:11PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is spin-off. Not a prequel of the main story of Coton Candy. It's about a side character, Bun-chan, and her past. It have nothing to do with the story of Cotton Candy.

Well, that’s cutting the distinction between “prequel” and “spin-off” mighty fine, and I’m not sure what making it accomplishes.

Bun-chan’s chill, down-to-earth attitude as a love advisor to Mii was an important part of that earlier story, and now (I assume) we’re going see what her previous experience had to do with creating her present-day demeanor. So it has at least something to do with Cotton Candy.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is spin-off. Not a prequel of the main story of Coton Candy. It's about a side character, Bun-chan, and her past. It has nothing to do with the story of Cotton Candy.

I mean, a prequel by definition is just a story that takes place before another story. The story being about a side character doesn't really change that fact. Also, considering how important Bun-chan is to Cotton Candy's story it's just silly to say her backstory has nothing to do with it.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, my problem is that I don't know why the spin-off tag was rejected, while this manga is creally a spin-off and is advertised as such in Galette.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Please let this story have an epilogue where Bun-chan gets the girl. That's all I've wanted since Cotton Candy

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Where’s the rest of the story?

To reply you must either login or sign up.