The artist's name is arong in pixiv
@kuroyurihime00
did you watch the epilogue?
Nothin' like that white mage booty.
^ Seriously. Frankly I can do without the robot, but naked Mei Is always irresistable.
wardrobe malfunction
^ I love seeing big name authors doing fanart and writing doujin. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
A fearful heart.
I need that Zuko "where's the rest of it" meme
First Stainless Night fanart.
yes
This is pretty freaking steamy, hot dang O_O
Bocchi when she became ultra rich. Also I thought Bocchi is with Nijika or Ikuyo, not Ryo lol
Bocchi fantasy #23
Someone observed that Suletta is often staring at Miorine's legs when they're together, even as early as episode one, so I bet she's pretty into this.
Talk about a blast from the past.
This art is absolutely gorgeous, but Byleth x Edelgard forever!
Bath
I mean yes but..
Alright, so is this Bocchi or Ryo's fantasies? Place your bets.
MIZUENAAAAA
Aw, I remember this one, happy nostalgia
And, just like I said ages ago when I first read this doujin, Sakuya's shoes are adorable
I think this one is also a Stainless Night fanart too:
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/24094
This one is great though. Really looks like the art style of the anime itself.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this is the cutest shit ive ever seen
Lancer Ikuyo ga shinda!
This topic has been locked.