Forum › Kyou no Jugyou wa Ren'ai desu! discussion

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

admong uws

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

5 students left out
Forced into pairs

Well, there's always the teacher

It still feels like a failure on the faculty's part to fail to have an even number; honestly the class size was probably fine but then they demanded to get the protagonist into the class and ended up with an odd number...

Intentionally trying to set up a harem perhaps? Polyamory should probably be taught in romance studies so makes sense

More like it wasnt given much thought, even the way the teacher said it was basically "yeah i just did it in an impulse" so kind of... Blame the teacher for being a sucker for looks :v

joined Jan 6, 2017

5 students left out
Forced into pairs

It still feels like a failure on the faculty's part to fail to have an even number; honestly the class size was probably fine but then they demanded to get the protagonist into the class and ended up with an odd number...

Intentionally trying to set up a harem perhaps? Polyamory should probably be taught in romance studies so makes sense

More like it wasnt given much thought, even the way the teacher said it was basically "yeah i just did it in an impulse" so kind of... Blame the teacher for being a sucker for looks :v

Or the teachers saw how attractive she is and thought "You could make a harem out of this"

Or both

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 6:45PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I like how one of the girls has no observed personality traits beyond "small" so far.

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 9:30PM

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not sure if I should be surprised or not that this is a Kirara manga

joined Oct 21, 2013

Chapter 1 is misspelled. "Enroll" not "Enrol"

Enrol is correct.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Enrol is correct.

Apparently both are, it just depends on whether it's English or Americanese.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Enrol is correct.

The Canadian dialect of American also spells it enrol so it actually depends on if it's USAmerican or normal

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 6:18AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

We drafted you into this course you said you didn't want to ever take, because we had an even number of girls and we require them to pair up to pass the course.

Basically, they're piling on the five incels.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Enrol is correct.

I never get why people don't just Google to see if they're actually correct before publicly declaring a correction.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

5 students left out
Forced into pairs

Or the teachers saw how attractive she is and thought "You could make a harem out of this"

Or both

I think it's more that the Sister system (typical Yuri trope) is a student tradition and not a part of the romance course

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It’s about time. You don’t get too many of these. And the one’s that you do, update slow or not at all… I hate that I’m cringing at this a little, so far, though.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So what happened here?

To reply you must either login or sign up.