joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

joined Dec 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/alternative_ending_coupling_relay#4

are they siblings? just asking cause idk anything, no hate

yeah they're twins

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I always preferred Yuzuriha/Ringo ending over the "canon" one. Never really enjoyed the "senpai" couple.
especially after they wasted the whole third game only to turn out to be some weird special agents or whatever. Sheesh, the fourth game was a mess. And while Erika and Chidori are great All the endings to the second game are just so emotional I do enjoy Suoh with Erika.

Wait, Sasaki and Ichigo are considered alternatives? But they were pretty kissy about their relationship at the perfect ending of the winter (last) one.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I don't know the IP, but the last one with glasses girl hugging the other felt so warm.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

It's a little strange to see Suoh being so bold, but I will accept it for Erisuoh

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Is this a reupload? Could have sworn I already read this here on Dynasty...

last edited at Nov 10, 2022 3:25PM

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Is this a reupload? Could have sworn I already read this here on Dynasty...

It doesn't look like it. I checked to see if they were included in the assorted 4koma upload but these don't seem to be there.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I always preferred Yuzuriha/Ringo ending over the "canon" one. Never really enjoyed the "senpai" couple.

Agreed. One of my biggest gripes with automne was how Yuzuriha chose someone who always toyed with her feelings, until the bitter end, while the Ringo ending had her actually start processing what she's been put through.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Agreed. One of my biggest gripes with automne was how Yuzuriha chose someone who always toyed with her feelings, until the bitter end, while the Ringo ending had her actually start processing what she's been put through.

I felt like it all went downhill after the second game.

joined Apr 26, 2022

The fuck is this

joined May 9, 2016

Wait, Sasaki and Ichigo are considered alternatives? But they were pretty kissy about their relationship at the perfect ending of the winter (last) one.

They were kissy only in the 4koma, so no, they aren't really a canon couple.

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 2:14AM

joined May 9, 2016

One of my biggest gripes with automne was how Yuzuriha chose someone who always toyed with her feelings, until the bitter end, while the Ringo ending had her actually start processing what she's been put through.

Ringo ending shows that Yuzuriha is not able, and likely will never be able, to fully let go of Nerine though, and the reason for that is that she wasn't able to close that Nerine gestalt, so to speak. What makes Ringo ending different to True and Nerine endings is the lack of confession scenes where Yuzuriha avows once again and when Nerine finally opens up about her manipulative actions during their shared childhood. So while Ringo might've been a "healthier" option for Yuzuriha, it's clearly not what she truly wants. (I also think that the writing is aware of this idea, for example, in the Nerine ending.) I might've been more receptive to the idea of Ringo genuinely being a legitimate love interest for Yuzuriha at this point in her life if she chose Ringo after Nerine refused to accept her second confession, but not as it stands.

I also feel that saying that Nerine toyed with Yuzu's feelings this whole time is kind of a stretch. While she was manipulative when they were children, she transformed into a practically different, much more introverted and gloomy, person after that meeting with Yuzuriha's mother. Yeah, a part of this wallowing self-hatred of her is really just self-pity (her selfish self-sacrifice during the Werewolf incident is an example of that) and her desire to uphold the status quo, until the second confession by Yuzu also pushes her to confess, did hurt Yuzuriha. But that's not what I would call "toying with", at least not in the present moment.

There's a lot more I could add, but I feel like it's not the right place to write a long-winded character analysis. So here's a bit of an unstructured ramble that explores their relationship in more detail (not by me, but I did ask permission to share it).

To reply you must either login or sign up.