Forum › Worrying About Her Niece Who’s Working Hard at Her Part-Time Job. discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It's cute, but it does kind of feel more like a schematic for a story than an actual story.

"So let's see, we'll use these kinds of characters, do the classic jealousy of the time at part-time job except actually the part time job is to make money for a present for the jealous person thing, and wrap it up with a happy ending. When we write it for real we'll flesh some of that out".

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm curious about why Miko is living with her aunt, since it's implied her parents are still around, but I guess that question will never be answered.

Home sweet home, Alabama.

Alabama doesn't have a monopoly on incest. House of the Dragon features an uncle-niece marriage and even a marriage between two full-blood siblings. Cersei wasn't exaggerating when she mentioned that the Targaryens wed brother to sister to keep the bloodlines pure after Ned confronted her about her relationship with her twin brother Jaime.

joined Jan 14, 2020

The family tree of the Ptolemies looks more like a column. Brother-sister marriages for generations back. The Targaryens might think it too extreme.

Worse, they were all named 'Ptolemy' and 'Cleopatra'. "Oops, my brother-husband Ptolemy died, time to marry my other brother Ptolemy".

joined Apr 6, 2019

Siegmund und Sieglinde.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This isn't a full Mochi Au Lait, it's a half-caf latte with rice milk.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I'm curious about why Miko is living with her aunt, since it's implied her parents are still around, but I guess that question will never be answered.

Most likely, she moved to the city for school while her parents stayed in their smaller hometown. It's very common in Japan these days. Her aunt probably already lived there so they just moved in together. Probably why she said the Aunt made it possible for her to attend High School

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 7:27AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sorry but I just hate this author mangas hahaha they're too empty and extremely fast-paced it's impossible to connect with anything

Well, the art style is cute

This is the first thing I read from them tho

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

T*spam*

Seems inappropriate to be flogging your wares.

Mod edit: Removed quoted spam.

last edited at Nov 3, 2022 6:56PM by Alice Cheshire

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

mg1342mg posted:

T*spam*

Seems inappropriate to be flogging your wares.

Mod edit: Removed quoted spam.

Don't quote spam. It just makes more work for whoever deals with the bot.

To reply you must either login or sign up.