Forum › Baby You discussion

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

she need to know gaybar exist.
it's sound like she had been hitting on woman with unknown sexuality status.
adult life? pffftttt.

Picking up people in gay bars, let alone any bar, doesn't really give the relationship an impression of a long lasting feel. Bars tend to have that lingering reputation of one night stands and where you met that acquaintance that 'picks up your mood' occasionally. ;p

If you can find someone in a workplace (or similar), someone who you see on a regular basis in situations that you can pickup on their day-to-day personality (not just the first impression) and so on by all means is one of the best ways to find that longlaster.

P.S. I'm not saying bars are bad. Not at all. One of my longest relationships has been with a bar. ;3

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 4:17AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

she need to know gaybar exist.
it's sound like she had been hitting on woman with unknown sexuality status.
adult life? pffftttt.

Picking up people in gay bars, let alone any bar, doesn't really give the relationship an impression of a long lasting feel. Bars tend to have that lingering reputation of one night stands and where you met that acquaintance that 'picks up your mood' occasionally. ;p

If you can find someone in a workplace (or similar), someone who you see on a regular basis in situations that you can pickup on their day-to-day personality (not just the first impression) and so on by all means is one of the best ways to find that longlaster.

P.S. I'm not saying bars are bad. Not at all. One of my longest relationships has been with a bar. ;3

you're missing the point. what i'm trying to say make sure the other have the same interest.
this manga scenario is about non-gay that's not prejudice towards gay goes roundabout way to reject someone.
it looks that way.

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 5:33AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

OK, someone educate me. What does 'babyzoned' or 'babyzoning' mean?

You know how someone is Friendzoned when they're seen as nothing more than a friend? That poor girl there is seen as nothing more than a baby
That burns

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

OK, someone educate me. What does 'babyzoned' or 'babyzoning' mean?

You know how someone is Friendzoned when they're seen as nothing more than a friend? That poor girl there is seen as nothing more than a baby
That burns

For real!
"I'm not interested in you not because you're a woman... but because you're a BABY." Ouch.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

TY for the explanation Kyonne and Pixer

joined Apr 20, 2013

coool @_@

I don't know if it's okay be "babyzoned" or just "friendzoned". Now I feel a little sad...

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I've actually pretty much created my own second shot of this, wherein Wada-san (The Babyzoned) got promoted to another office, and there she met her fated one. Then when Ochiai-san (The Babyzoner) saw her with her partner being lovey-dovey moe together, that's when she realized that she'd just averted her eyes from her true feelings because of a dark past. So, the tables have turned around this time. But Wada-san really loves her wifu, and has already moved on. Wada-san's pov is the manga's last dialogue saying "Serves you right, baby."

By the way, the title is either that or Sorry Baby (smug)

last edited at Mar 29, 2014 8:35AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

coool @_@

I don't know if it's okay be "babyzoned" or just "friendzoned". Now I feel a little sad...

both suck. especially when both happen at the same time, but sometimes it's for the best.

Wada-san's pov is the manga's last dialogue saying "Serves you right, baby."

LMAO!

"Serves you right, baby" and "Sorry Baby" both sound like titles for Space Dandy episodes.

last edited at Mar 29, 2014 10:19AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

"Serves you right, baby" and "Sorry Baby" both sound like titles for Space Dandy episodes.

I'm not familiar with Space Dandy so I've done some research and I've read that it's a sci-fi comedy. One thing that relates me to it is that under the Recommendations area, Gintama's listed and it is said that they are somehow similar. That I could relate to. Anyway, of course those title's above are in mock to the original title of the manga.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I've actually pretty much created my own second shot of this, wherein Wada-san (The Babyzoned) got promoted to another office, and there she met her fated one. Then when Ochiai-san (The Babyzoner) saw her with her partner being lovey-dovey moe together, that's when she realized that she'd just averted her eyes from her true feelings because of a dark past. So, the tables have turned around this time. But Wada-san really loves her wifu, and has already moved on. Wada-san's pov is the manga's last dialogue saying "Serves you right, baby."

Damn you're hardcore
If i were to create a sequel for this i could use some blood but i'd never have the balls to use netorare

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

welp i didn't feel anything. it was just meh.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

For real!
"I'm not interested in you not because you're a woman... but because you're a BABY." Ouch.

I don't think that's what she meant. She said she got attracted to her, but only to the level of when someone got attracted to a baby or a cute kid they just met. She don't want to be her lover simply because she don't love her.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hot damn, we need more mature women up in diz bish!

Indeed we do, since one of them is a baby HAH!

What an interesting thought process. I never thought of it like babies.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Age Gap?

joined Dec 12, 2013

Okey, fuck off already, stop toying with my heart like that

joined Jul 31, 2014

Damn..how the feel so mature. You are great author!!

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Babyzoned

This made me laugh so hard, you get all the stars

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

so senpai is not prejudiced against lesbians but against cute, polite well-behaved girls. they resemble "babies" to her. well prejudiced is a strong word but it serves my argument...

I bet if senpai hangs around blondie too much she'd realise how wrong she is

3d78124ejw1er6iki5vvej20e40e4t9l
joined May 5, 2015

I'm not sure I really understood the last few panels on this one. The part where the one girl says "Because I might fall in love again...some day" and also the part where it gets reinterpreted as "Because I might fall in love again someday, baby."
The first line sounds like she got burned in a previous relationship and hasn't really recovered from it yet, but there wasn't any sign of that in the story. Alternatively, it could mean that if she gets into a relation ship, with the blonde girl, she might later fall in love with someone else, but the someday and the ellipse seems to throw that off.

As for the second line, the only thing I can think of is that it's emphasizing that she thinks of the blond more like a baby, but that doesn't seem to fit the tone of the thought or their relationship. That interpretation seems really mean spirited and harsh, but it's positioning feels more like a term of endearment.

Maybe she's trying to say that a friends-with-benefits type of relationship would be pointless because she'll fall in love again. The ellipses show how unsure she is, like, "There's always a possibility of me falling in love again. There's also a possibility of not falling in love again. Who knows..." She (black haired girl) seems like the type that's serious about relationships and so she sees no point in entering a relationship when she feels nothing for the blonde girl. Her point about falling in love again just solidifies to the blond girl even more about why it would be pointless.

As for the second time that line was said, I think it's strange. It doesn't really fit. I feel like it would've been better and clearer if that was omitted. Unless, of course, I'm missing something.

Anyways, I found this interesting. I like how it didn't really focus on how they were both women. How the black haired one reached the conclusion that some people, no matter what gender, just aren't people you are romantically attracted to.

I can't be thankful enough to you.You solved my puzzles.

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

Now that I've reread it, I conclude this is yet another wonderful oneshot delving into the real life scenarios. Some people you'll never see in a romantic light, and she's saying "I'll fall in love again" so there's really no point in pursuing something she knows won't work and it'll only hurt them both in the future.

Either way, good job. I like Nishi Uko's works so much.

Crab
joined Oct 7, 2014

this is a great piece you can see that ppl have standards and love who they want,sex aside

that being said WTFmanjust porky the cjick UASUASHUHASHU.the hatred is consuming me

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

What did she mean in the last page?
"Comfort me like a grown up". Sex?
And the other refused, saying she isn't the type to, and then:
"Because I might fall in love again some day."
What does she mean by that? That she isn't the type to be interested in a purely physical relationship and would rather do it for love and such?

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

What did she mean in the last page?
"Comfort me like a grown up". Sex?
And the other refused, saying she isn't the type to, and then:
"Because I might fall in love again some day."
What does she mean by that? That she isn't the type to be interested in a purely physical relationship and would rather do it for love and such?

Probably sex.
The last little bit took me a while to read but she seems like the serious type who doesn't want to start something that may not lead anywhere because she's looking for that person she's going to fall for. In this case, it isn't the MC.

joined Apr 16, 2016

The last little bit took me a while to read but she seems like the serious type who doesn't want to start something that may not lead anywhere because she's looking for that person she's going to fall for. In this case, it isn't the MC.

For the last bit,
"Because I might fall in love someday"
"Because I might fall in love someday, baby"

I read it as,
The first is what dark hair says. The second (no speech balloon) is what light hair hears/thinks before she replies.

Sometimes realizing your true feelings doesn't lead to love, no matter how good it seems "on paper". The ending feels like light hair accepting the situation with grace instead of holding onto her crush, dark hair doesn't let it get messy and give in to pity/pity sex. A happy ending for a sad story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.