Forum › Mark discussion

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'm loving this kind of omegaverse. I hope we can have more gl manwha series of this kind.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Thank you for this!!!

joined Feb 5, 2020

God that credit page took me out lmfao

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

"Omegaverse"
Fuck is that, isn't that already futanari?

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting it to be this good. Omegaverse mangas are still barely scratching the surface, and this one came like a slap in the face. Pheromones, Claudine worried about contraceptives methods, an alpha doing fingering and, of course, the mating mark... That's great ABO here, I could read a hundred more chapters of these.

Bless you, Omni, for the good work like always.

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

f/f omegaverse is high key underrated))))) i have no idea who these characters are but i'm here for whatever this is

joined Oct 26, 2016

Is there some inherent property of Claudine x Maya that lends well to omegaverse? Like I'm pretty sure in the last couple of years if it's tagged omegaverse it's either original works or these two xD.

Don't get me wrong, Claudine x Maya omegaverse is always pretty good and I'm all for more girls with meat rods, it's just that at this point they're basically dynasty's token omegaverse pair lol.

last edited at Aug 6, 2022 11:35AM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

So many great vanilla futa works that haven't made it over to the site for no apparent reason, but when we finally do get another one, it's omegaverse. Yay...

joined Dec 3, 2017

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting it to be this good. Omegaverse mangas are still barely scratching the surface, and this one came like a slap in the face. Pheromones, Claudine worried about contraceptives methods, an alpha doing fingering and, of course, the mating mark... That's great ABO here, I could read a hundred more chapters of these.

Bless you, Omni, for the good work like always.

Don't forget the Position Zero scans too ^^
Both of them did really good work, I'm glad we were able to get this content from two of the bigger Revue Starlight translator teams

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

So many great vanilla futa works that haven't made it over to the site for no apparent reason, but when we finally do get another one, it's omegaverse. Yay...

Vanilla yuri futa is the food of the gods

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

This is awfully like that one omegaverse kuromaya fanfic from a few years back...

joined Mar 28, 2022

Is there some inherent property of Claudine x Maya that lends well to omegaverse? Like I'm pretty sure in the last couple of years if it's tagged omegaverse it's either original works or these two xD.

Don't get me wrong, Claudine x Maya omegaverse is always pretty good and I'm all for more girls with meat rods, it's just that at this point they're basically dynasty's token omegaverse pair lol.

I think it's mainly because the MayaKuro translators have good tastes xD.
Other ships from much more popular franchises may have more stuffs, just that those are not translated.

joined Mar 28, 2022

This is awfully like that one omegaverse kuromaya fanfic from a few years back...

I'm eagerly waiting for a link or a name here.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

yummy more omegaverse please yes please

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Rare top Kuro

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

THANK U

1280px-orange_and_pink_lesbian_flag.svg
joined Feb 9, 2021

Moar !

To reply you must either login or sign up.