Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So, what was even the point of having Kuyou asking the blackmail girl to stop having sex with her mom if they both sleep with everyone anyway ? Like, i know you're not supossed to think too much about it but that just stick to me. Like, it was suposs to be a big thing with Kuyou wanting to love only her mom but not only her mom is like banging every girl she see but now you're saying that Kuyou do the same ? I don't ask for mind blowing plot but at least some consistency.
Anyway, Kurogane is clearly stalling the orgy scene at this point. Most of the girls know each other and know what they fuck each other. Why not just simply cut the chase and have the orgy ?

joined Jun 21, 2018

I almost thought Tae-chan and Jimiko-san were back. I should have realised they will never be relevant again in this series!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Anyway, Kurogane is clearly stalling the orgy scene at this point. Most of the girls know each other and know what they fuck each other. Why not just simply cut the chase and have the orgy ?

The relationship chart for this one is just a very large dot

Can someone please explain why the What the fuck am I reading? Tag is on this series all of a sudden?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can someone please explain why the What the fuck am I reading? Tag is on this series all of a sudden?

cause anyone reading chapter post Tae and Jimiko is wondering what the fuck is happening. Kurogane is somehow trying to fit a story in what is just a horny lesbians hentai and it's just confusing.

joined Sep 7, 2021

By the same person that created Shoujo Sect.. No wonder it's top shelf.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So are Tae and Jimiko gone from their own series forever?

Yeah, I'm not counting the blurbs.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So are Tae and Jimiko gone from their own series forever?

Yeah, I'm not counting the blurbs.

Heck, the blurbs have just been the same basic character profile since chapter 18.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Not sure what happened to chapter 26, but chapter 27 is coming in a couple of days. This time it's going to be a Manami, Ui, Ito 3-way.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah, sorry for the delay on ch26. Been too busy/low energy to find the time to typeset. Might end up asking someone else to take over TS duties.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I just checked and Tae and Jimiko only appeared for 5 chapters before disappearing from their own series forever (unless they were brough back from the dead since last time I checked).

last edited at Feb 1, 2022 4:49PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Anyone knows where I can read the raws? Or at least check how the characters' names are written in Japanese.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Anyone knows where I can read the raws? Or at least check how the characters' names are written in Japanese.

The Comic Hotmilk raws are posted on ExHentai (easier way to skip all the not yuri is to search for "kurogane kenn" to bring up the issues Tae-chan are in, then check the index posted in the comments to skip straight to the relevant pages)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The Comic Hotmilk raws are posted on ExHentai (easier way to skip all the not yuri is to search for "kurogane kenn" to bring up the issues Tae-chan are in, then check the index posted in the comments to skip straight to the relevant pages)

Thanks

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I feel like at some point the title of this series needs to change.

joined Feb 11, 2022

credits from chapter 9 made me laugh LMAOOOO

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

We have a release date for volume 2 of Tae-chan along with the cover! It arrives June 30th and I think the next chapter FINALLY comes out in Comic Hotmilk at the beginning of June too.

https://twitter.com/Kuroganium/status/1526865427455803394

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to the translation? The manga is still translating.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What ever happened to the translation? The manga is still translating.

I just haven't had the time to typeset amidst all the actual work I've been doing lately. Any typesetters who wanna take over that part, do swing by /u/.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Now it's official! Chapter 28 on June 2nd in COMIC HOTMILK 2022/7

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Now it's official! Chapter 28 on June 2nd in COMIC HOTMILK 2022/7

It was a long wait but it will be worth it! Also volume 2 will be out on June 30th! And the first preview image is out now! Looks like Ito gets her hands on Noko. This is going to be a longer chapter too!

https://r18.cmz.jp/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/CHM202207-es13.jpg

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Guess this chapter is going to be a 4-way between Noko, Ito, Kuyou and Ikko.

http://cloud2.akibablog.net/2022/jun/02/hotmilk/114.jpg

joined Feb 1, 2013

Volume 2 is coming out on the 30th in Japan.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Well second volume has some colored page at beginning and they only put the extra chapter what was released in the other book My Sweet Home. What's really is interesting are the last two pages which has huge description about the character situation.

last edited at Jul 2, 2022 5:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.