Forum › Fly By discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ugh that was so cuuuuute

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I don’t really understand? Did one of them get married? Or was that somebody else?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I don’t really understand? Did one of them get married? Or was that somebody else?

Long hair was married at some point but "that ended". Short hair was relieved to see her happy and/but also feels like those kinda beautiful things (aka happiness) aren't connected to her and wishes there was a way to change that. Cue the kiss that magically changes everything in an instant = they gay, they happy

6f1ccea7-b3f0-4820-814d-bccd7482bcd0
joined Mar 31, 2021

so cute, i need it ..

Pour%20ds
joined Jun 19, 2021

Precisely what Giftnova said. It's very simple, and gay, and cute

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

outer space dust? no. it is us, noctilucent bugs. Japanese fireflies are stealing wishes it seems.

I absolutely adored this manga and it's on my favorites list. These sweet adult one-shots are relaxing in a way school-theme stuff never quite reaches, in my opinion.

Notice

There's a (massive?) meteor shower on 30-31 May 2022 or so. This year's Tau Herculids might be a normal shower and may be the biggest in generations. This is because the comet that seeds this meteor shower partly broke up in 1995 and Earth is passing through that part of the trail! If you read this in the next week ... maybe learn from this chapter (♥?) and chill a bit outside during that evening. It seems most of the world can see part of the shower, less so in the East in Southern Hemisphere, with peak at 05:04 UTC on May 31, 2022. Maybe we'll know by then if the shower is indeed peaking into a storm by then. You won't see much in bright areas, so consider seeking darker skies like this couple have.

last edited at May 23, 2022 9:41PM

Mikooo
joined Dec 10, 2021

'Beautiful things and I don't share the same orbit, we just cross paths...'

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

The art style gosh

last edited at May 23, 2022 9:51PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

The art style gosh

I agree, I especially like the meteors.

joined May 10, 2021

Wholesome as heck!
Also smooth kiss yo!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I googled to see the noctilucent bugs.. that must’ve been a joke right? I only fount noctilucent clouds, not bugs though.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I googled to see the noctilucent bugs.. that must’ve been a joke right? I only found noctilucent clouds, not bugs though.

joined Aug 10, 2021

I googled to see the noctilucent bugs.. that must’ve been a joke right? I only found noctilucent clouds, not bugs though.

Should be Lampyridae. Commonly known as Fireflies.
Genus Luciola in Japan forms huge swarms in June, July. Hope it clears you up.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Wow, I love the art style for this. And the story was cute too.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Rather than turning to Google, apply deductive reasoning and you'll have it faster. His meaning was instant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.