Forum › Rooftop discussion

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

What.

joined Jan 30, 2013

This is alright just...a little messed up.

joined May 17, 2013

.........Hope there's a sequel.

last edited at May 24, 2013 4:57PM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I was hoping Yuna was just a weak character who went with the flow and felt bad for how the bullied girl was being treated and was going to apologize and they were going to have some nice cuddly moment followed by make up sex where she'd be kissing all her bruises.

;___; I'm sad.

mickey2rufus
42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

Dude(ette)............

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Would dig this so much.

joined May 17, 2013

I was hoping Yuna was just a weak character who went with the flow and felt bad for how the bullied girl was being treated and was going to apologize and they were going to have some nice cuddly moment followed by make up sex where she'd be kissing all her bruises.

;___; I'm sad.

I believe this is what you are looking for my good man.....or woman.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_desire#1

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Master of romance...

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

;___; I'm sad.

Woman! xD
Thank you! Though shorter, it's still better. I don't have to be super sad anymore ;___;

joined Mar 23, 2013

Sasuga LWB

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Any sequel would probably just make things worse

...So, seconded. Thirded. Whatever

last edited at May 24, 2013 5:21PM

joined May 22, 2013

;___; I'm sad.

...I can't work out which of them i find more disturbing...i can't really enjoy reading this bullying stuff unless there's some karmic payoff...or some s&m thing going on....doesn't mean i don't want to read it of course...it's like a train wreck or a mutilated body or something... disturbing yet ...i want to see more...

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Even though there is yuri, I dislike the fact that the girl used a really uncivilized method to get her way.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I repeat the 'What' comment... ugh. Not my thing.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Even though there is yuri, I dislike the fact that the girl used a really uncivilized method to get her way.

You don't like the idea that someone was forcefully made into someone's sex slave?

All these vanilla lovers in here, tsk tsk tsk.

joined May 17, 2013

;___; I'm sad.

...I can't work out which of them i find more disturbing...i can't really enjoy reading this bullying stuff unless there's some karmic payoff...or some s&m thing going on....doesn't mean i don't want to read it of course...it's like a train wreck or a mutilated body or something... disturbing yet ...i want to see more...

That's why I want a sequel. There's needs to be some kind of justice done. Though the way this ended it seems more likely it was just a quick oneshot.

Michan Staff
Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

The tears in here are glorious. Keep it up, guys.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

... I hate bullies. Hope shit like this doesn't actually happen all that often IRL.

I think sadists are really interesting though, so a sequel would be neat.

joined Mar 23, 2013

... I hate bullies. Hope shit like this doesn't actually happen all that often IRL.

I think sadists are really interesting though, so a sequel would be neat.

All this stuff in Japan, I'm glad I went to a normal canadian High School which bullying was almost non-existant.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Lol. Canada, you're the country everyone bullies. Always getting made fun of and laughed at behind your back.

last edited at May 24, 2013 9:30PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

no like it.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Lol. Canada, you're the country even bullies. Always getting made fun of and laughed at behind your back.

Keyword behind my back/snickers and shizzle.

There you have it, come @ me, can't even say it straight to my face etc.

Thank you for proving how I will always be more powerful than you.

joined May 24, 2013

Lol i think im the only person who enjoyed this - well the beginning i haznt begun with the smex part yet. I was like guessing that some girls gonna save her or something but then bam nope sadistic bully messes with her even more.i did not expect that. I really enjoyed that part i wuz loike yess! yyes!  :d fantasy comes true

A
joined May 24, 2013

I think this deserves the ''Yandere'' tag.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I think this deserves the ''Yandere'' tag.

I don't see why. Yuna isn't in love with the girl and doesn't go batshitcrazy. She just beats her up and ends up being her mistress.

To reply you must either login or sign up.