Forum › Keine-sensei and Fujiwara-kun discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Really liked this one. Great art, the muted colors really work, wonderful rebellious student (she's even wearing the boy's uniform! I love when girls do that!) x teacher romance, and of course the fact it uses one of my top 3 Touhou ships of all, Keine and Mokouuuuu. And the pages are HUUUUGE. Love it.

Click resize if it's too small :B

last edited at May 22, 2013 9:15PM

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Hate to say it, but the text is a bit too small for me to read.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Click Resize. It's the only way physically possible to read this.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ah, I have no idea how I missed that. Thanks kindly!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Fairly good story. Relationship with Touhou canon is kind of bizarre, though

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yumiya does an awesome Mokou.

last edited at May 23, 2013 1:11AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hmm- i dont realy like the art much or colouring, but i did realy enjoy the story.

joined Nov 27, 2012

Fairly good story. Relationship with Touhou canon is kind of bizarre, though

Don't you know? Cannon only takes up 1% of the Touhou universe. Fannon rules the rest, and fannon can be what ever you want it to be. The only real cannon are the games and a few book/manga series that are endorsed by Zun, it's not really much to go off of and even then views are skewed.

I love Yumiya's work, especially with Mokou, Keine, and Kaguya. I find Mokou's and Kaguya's relationship fascinating, usually as enemies, rivals, and the best of friends. In this work they're...childhood friends I guess?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Don't you know? Cannon only takes up 1% of the Touhou universe. Fannon rules the rest, and fannon can be what ever you want it to be. The only real cannon are the games and a few book/manga series that are endorsed by Zun, it's not really much to go off of and even then views are skewed.

That's... somewhat inaccurate and kind of pisses me off, but I specifically meant that I found leaving Keine's curse as the only supernatural element to be weird. Everyone else loses their character-defining supernatural elements, but Keine keeps her generally irrelevant curse, despite it being at odds with the new setting

joined Nov 27, 2012

That's... somewhat inaccurate and kind of pisses me off, but I specifically meant that I found leaving Keine's curse as the only supernatural element to be weird. Everyone else loses their character-defining supernatural elements, but Keine keeps her generally irrelevant curse, despite it being at odds with the new setting

Oh, so that's what you meant. That makes sense.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Great story and art! I love this school dynamic between Mokou and Keine-sensei, I really wish that I could see more stories in this setting (not counting the Mystia ones). Not that I'm complaining about Keine looking sexy, but she really is "bursting" out of that blouse and blazer! And seeing Mokou wearing a boy's uniform really fits with her personality, and she looks good in it. Though, it's funny that Reisen appears to have not changed at all- just that she's now this random bunny-eared girl quietly in the background.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

If you notice, Cirno keeps her ice wings as well. There's a definite oddity to what they keep and what they toss.

joined Jul 26, 2014

And seeing Mokou wearing a boy's uniform really fits with her personality, and she looks good in it.

That's because the artist draws Mokou as a futanari. There's even a comic he drew where she takes advantage of Keine while she's unconscious.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I want this to be a series

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This deserves a sequel

To reply you must either login or sign up.