Forum › Stretch discussion

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Is it just me or Stretch just outdid Citrus in comment number?

Didn't even notice!

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Is it just me or Stretch just outdid Citrus in comment number?

yes, yay! )))
YAY! Cant wait til chapter 31 :3

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 11:23AM

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

15/01/2015

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

15/01/2015

Sooooo far away, it has already felt like forever.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

More than two weeks of wait... I wish Akili-sensei would at least post a single new year pic... you know... with stretches... Stretch calendar could be cool too, hehe...

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

More than two weeks of wait... I wish Akili-sensei would at least post a single new year pic... you know... with stretches... Stretch calendar could be cool too, hehe...

Volume 3 will be amazing! Anticipate good things.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

i "almost" feel selfish for saying this, but i hope Stretch gets licensed and published after it concludes. I really would like to buy a hard copy. and if it is released, it would be wonderful if it could be released as one complete story (ok, i've thrown my wish out into the universe; i hope it happens).

joined Nov 30, 2011

i "almost" feel selfish for saying this, but i hope Stretch gets licensed and published after it concludes. I really would like to buy a hard copy. and if it is released, it would be wonderful if it could be released as one complete story (ok, i've thrown my wish out into the universe; i hope it happens).

Hear-hear!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hear-hear!

Actually, I feel the same way. But is it bad I hope this all happens after we get to finish it here? haha. Oh gosh. I'm sorry.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Not at all Onyx, not at all ;)

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

The new chapter is almost here. I can't wait! I want it to continue on forever. Is that okay?

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

The new chapter is almost here. I can't wait! I want it to continue on forever. Is that okay?

Will the continuation of the story be passed on to generation and generation? Will Shou's great great grandkids be the ones still teasing our great great grandkids with hints of Yuri?

Me
joined Dec 27, 2014

i've heard of this series before i finally gave it a try
and wow, it really surprised me!!! its super enjoyable

also it's made me want to do some of these stretches... they're really good!

joined Apr 19, 2012

Will the continuation of the story be passed on to generation and generation? Will Shou's great great grandkids be the ones still teasing our great great grandkids with hints of Yuri?

Are there even enough stretching poses or exercises for that?????

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-01-07/chiropractor-demonstrates-how-to-stretch-properly-using-medical-manga-godhand-teru/.82967 Saw this, it bothered me... They mention SNK but not Stretch! A MANGA CALLED STRETCH IS NOT MENTIONED!

joined Apr 19, 2012

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-01-07/chiropractor-demonstrates-how-to-stretch-properly-using-medical-manga-godhand-teru/.82967 Saw this, it bothered me... They mention SNK but not Stretch! A MANGA CALLED STRETCH IS NOT MENTIONED!

Okay, so Godhand Teru probably had a plot that wasn't so much SoL, but if it went from 2001 - 2012... I guess we can have hope for Stretch. Haha.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

As long as the yuri-vibes keep intensifying every chapter until it is too much for a mere human to bear it.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

As long as the yuri-vibes keep intensifying every chapter until it is too much for a mere human to bear it.

Stretch's real purpose for existing is to stretch the Earth into two via intense yuri-subtext earthquakes.
Doomsday is upon us.

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 1:32PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

believe it or not, but it's just 24 more hours of wait!

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Expecting a long chapter, or short?

Citrus was too overpowered n December.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Stretch's real purpose for existing is to stretch the Earth into two via intense yuri-subtext earthquakes.
Doomsday is upon us.

^
This!
As always it gonna be tremendous.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Either it's going to be the standard length or 10 pages. It could be 16 like the 22.5 one but I seriously doubt it.

joined Mar 28, 2014

I want either a long chapter or two short chapters in a row, i.e. weekly.. no... to be honest, I want two long chapters every week, but that's probably asking for too much :) but more than that, I'm afraid of a big drama in those... but stay positive, stay positive, stretch stretch!

joined Mar 25, 2013

If he did two chapters every week then the 'plot' wouldn't be this nicely spread and it would be what Citrus is, I like it as is.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

one more day till next update!

To reply you must either login or sign up.