Forum › Master and a Day Off discussion

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Teasing with the master X master stuff . F

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I don’t get it. I tried to taste flower as kid and it tasted terrible.

Yurifan Extraordinaire
joined Sep 26, 2021

^Beastkins' tongue probably tastes things differently than a human's tongue

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It doesn't work with just random flowers:

https://www.instructables.com/Honeysuckle:-Harvesting-the-Sweet-Nectar-of-Life/

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Lmao Itou Hachi forgot to pretend like this isn't a stand-in for pedophilia halfway trough and just started calling them children

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

Lmao Itou Hachi forgot to pretend like this isn't a stand-in for pedophilia halfway trough and just started calling them children

What do you mean? She's never pretended that it wasn't.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Didn't she pretend in this series that it's totally not children but a race of squirrels who are adults and just coincidentally happen to be just like human children in every way?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Didn't she pretend in this series that it's totally not children but a race of squirrels who are adults and just coincidentally happen to be just like human children in every way?

She did not.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable as always. ^_^

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

She did not.

Nope. Never. Hachi seems to not care in the slightest

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

She did not.

Nope. Never. Hachi seems to not care in the slightest

I have never seen the concept of a "race of squirrels" associated with an Itou Hachi series in any way whatsoever.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Whatever the case is, if everyone would wish to discuss Itou Hachi in general, please use the Itou Hachi thread. If you want to discuss squirrels, please consider making a squirrel thread. Thank you.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute.

But since when do flowers have honey in them?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That was cute.

The third post on this page will point the way to knowledge.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Rather unsurprisingly it depends entirely on the specific plant in question.

They don't, since honey is something certain species of bees make - out of the nectar they harvest from flowers. A lot of insects rely heavily on that stuff for sustenance, it's basically liquid fructose.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I know this- but the mangaka doesnt seem to since they wrote they did.

@Blastaar yeah possibly- but that isnt Mel talking it seems to be a side comment / explanation by the author not a character. I was wonder if the origional could be read more as 'it tastes like honey'. Maybe nectar tastes like honey?

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 12:05AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^I know this- but the mangaka doesnt seem to since they wrote they did.

@Blastaar yeah possibly- but that isnt Mel talking it seems to be a side comment / explanation by the author not a character. I was wonder if the origional could be read more as 'it tastes like honey'. Maybe nectar tastes like honey?

The sweet-tasting, suckable nectar of the “honeysuckle” indeed tastes like and is widely called—wait for it—“honey.”

An incredibly common species of honeysuckle in North America is Lonicera japonica, which is originally from—wait for it—Japan.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It doesn't work with just random flowers:

https://www.instructables.com/Honeysuckle:-Harvesting-the-Sweet-Nectar-of-Life/

Brings back memories. When I was a child, there were honeysuckles growing on walls all round the block. I loved the sweet nectar. ❤

To reply you must either login or sign up.