Forum › Renai Manga discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hen'na hanashi desu kedo ...

Kodama Naoko-sensei had an affair with her sub-editor, a pretty, shy girl who turned out to be engaged with a guy. She told Kodama-sensei she couldn't live with a woman, because they're "both girls."

Funny story, Kodama-sensei is said to have screamed at the young woman "!#!$ all you bisexual bitches! I will have my revenge!" and then started writing NTR.

Funny story, the girl tried to contact Kodama-sensei and reconcile, but Sensei's sales were way up, so we fired the sub-editor and told her not to contact anyone working for us, or we'd sue!

last edited at Oct 22, 2017 4:41PM

joined Jun 28, 2017

H-imek-o-taru? Or have I seen too much NTR and Shattered Angels at the same time?
The beginning was not too great, but it was moderately daring to have Sensei assert herself and say: "Hang on! I may be shy and awkward but I'm still a grown woman and not some helpless little girl."
Moderately daring being one step above being a complete coward in this context.
The chief editor was an awesome character though. Not the kind of woman you tend to see in Yuri manga a lot or in most other fiction for that matter: a confident, happy dark-haired woman who is in complete control of her life, does not need saving and doesn't suffer from deep-seated personality problems or psychological trauma whatsoever.
And the side characters where funny.
Other than that it was nice to have a yuri story between grown-ups for once.
No matter Naoko's excuses, I still think there is no reason at all that wouldn't have worked for NTR too.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 12:48PM

joined Dec 3, 2017

Already completed or Abandon? Please tell me.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's completed, unless the author decides to make a sequel.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

It's completed, unless the author decides to make a sequel.

I don't see a need for a sequel but it would be good to see how they're doing now

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeees, I loved this one, I am liking this author, well sometimes things aren't so positive..but this was so cuteeeeeeeeeee. I had to read it all <3

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

This is the best work of Kodama Naoko for me and from time to time I found myself wanting to reread this manga and the experience is always new for me. This is also one of the most purest yuri out there but still somehow bested other ones. This also cured my crippling depression.

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

So beautiful story... so cute couple~
I love this manga ^_^

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Kodama Naoko-sensei had an affair with her sub-editor, a pretty, shy girl who turned out to be engaged with a guy. She told Kodama-sensei she couldn't live with a woman, because they're "both girls."

Funny story, Kodama-sensei is said to have screamed at the young woman "!#!$ all you bisexual bitches! I will have my revenge!" and then started writing NTR.

Funny story, the girl tried to contact Kodama-sensei and reconcile, but Sensei's sales were way up, so we fired the sub-editor and told her not to contact anyone working for us, or we'd sue!

Hahahahaha, what the heck lol

joined Oct 15, 2014

This legit makes me fucking laugh
wtf lmao

joined Jul 19, 2019

This is really cute! I like the characters, hope there will be more chapters. Keep up the good work!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hahahahaha, what the heck lol

If you watched Shirobako* you would know what I'm referencing.

*And if you didn't, you should. (A) it's a masterpiece (B) It's got the best sisterhood of career women ever animated. (C ) it's loaded with subtext {Aoi/Erika) or even text (Ai has a lesbian crush on Ema) and the character I am parodying would have cheerfully done the above to Kodama-sensei.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I keep re-reading this and commenting sorry. The credits in one of the chapters had something I missed. They filled in Haruka's missing threat at the end of her voicemail with a reference to "Ringu." That would make a great premise. Somehow an editor curses her beloved mangaka so unless she meets her deadlines within seven days, she'll die. All sorts of problems crop up, and they have to fight them together. It's the basis for a new Fluff Horror genre!

joined Feb 20, 2023

I'm really happy for the bonus chapters solidifying their relationship ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.