Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Is someone going to fucking die next chapter??

I wouldn't be surprised if Ichika ends up stabbed in some dark alley for trying to get involved.

Please, no. I don't want to see an ending like this.
At the first place. They are really should quickly change their hairstyles, hair colors, clothes as fast as possible to make a police completely unable to find them and then quickly move to the next place.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 1:11PM by

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

This is a moving story of two girls baring their most inner desires to each other and breaking free from the shackles that society has placed on them to conform to its rules and its expectations... only if it had just a couple minor details changed.

If it were any other yuri manga, this would have been a great chapter (minus the mentions of returning back to the "abuse play", if you can call it that). But knowing everything else that's happening, I can only see it spiralling further and further down into a situation that wouldn't exactly be the most favourable for our protagonists. I won't lie though, this is a lot more entertaining and engaging than a run-of-the-mill romance story, and I'm all for it

joined Dec 28, 2016

This manga.... Like this chapter would be so good normally, if you hadn't read all the previous chapters. It would look like a happy loving relationship. Instead it feels dark and mentally damaging. The writing for this series is so fucking good.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:39PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Is someone going to fucking die next chapter??

This could get happy sugar life levels of effed up

Although there is something oddly romantic about seeing the worst in someone and still loving them. I love this manga.

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

jydgski5wbktdontsobq5o4w

joined Nov 9, 2019

The fact that out of every chapter in this story, this is the one that triggered ptsd symptoms for me, is going to make me die laughing. I honestly love this manga, it's the worst

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

relationship is way beyond saving, built on toxicity and hatred. yeouch

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

lmao how did it get to this point at first volumes i was enjoying the constant weird kinky plays they were plaing everyday in the school now there talking about moving on. :(

NonExistent_Claire
joined Sep 10, 2021

Damn watching this feels like sinning
I remember when I first read this a year ago, all I could say what the hell and what the fuck lol
It's getting somehow wholesome :)
Both of them need help though....

joined Dec 18, 2020

This series is going darker and darker with each chapter, and I love it so much. Thanks for the translations.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Chefs kiss, delish

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Things feel like they're gonna get worse and worse, but I am kinda rooting that they just... end up happy..... and not fucked up

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

god I feel like puking from how anxious this manga makes me feel lmao

I just wanna see girls being happy ;;_;;;

Dynastypfp
joined Sep 9, 2021

Things feel like they're gonna get worse and worse, but I am kinda rooting that they just... end up happy..... and not fucked up

Dynastypfp
joined Sep 9, 2021

for those wondering why there's no new chapter today:

joined Dec 18, 2020

Thanks for letting us know. Too bad :( this is one of my favorites right now, I was eager to check the new chapter.

What the heck, why? Man I was looking forward to this months chapter like crazy.

joined Jun 17, 2020

I don’t remember if anyone brought it up but they released an ASMR dramaCD for this too.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ337874.html

Thanks for the link. I listened to it and Hinas voice sounds like a kids voice instead of a highschoolers :/

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Oh dang that sucks, this is one of the few series I can wait for months and months without losing interest, until next month!

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 9:51PM

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

I love this manga, their relationship is so fucked up and unique, love it. Just hope it will not get tagged depressing as fuck

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

interesting

joined Nov 21, 2021

new chapter when?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Just finished 24.
A slight bit of drama but ok for that, but
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. Hina is a psychopath. I think if she has no empathy, other than knowing how to manipulate people.

When Ai wants a double suicide, Hina has no problem doing that. But when Ai changed her mind as they go deeper and deeper on the beach and said she does not want to die, then Hina stop, as if it is "Do what you want, but I know what you are thinking" If Ai did not change her mind, Hina will just follow. I think this is the darkest chapter, Ai searching for suicide method on the net, read newspaper to see if anyone is looking for them. Then they run out of money..
I love you cruddy is now the most scary suspence manga in Yurihime.

last edited at Nov 23, 2021 5:14AM

joined Dec 10, 2017

Ahhh I hope the chapter is translated soon

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Holy crap, I was on the edge all chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.