Forum › Counterattack discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Kyute

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

aaay i just finished replaying this for the first time since 2015 XD

joined Dec 30, 2018

I remember my 13 year old ass being so confused why two girls were together now look at my gay ass

Those are the og leabians for me

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Aww, glad this pair of getting some fresh love.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I think it just wouldn't be the same again. I did my "normal" playthrough, followed by a pacifist semi-completionist playthrough and didn't want to touch my save after that.

Undertale managed to make me feel in a way about a video game that I thought had become impossible. It was like when I played Final Fantasy 7/8 around the turn of the Millenium, and it took me on a journey just as much, even though I was, like, twice as old now.

And I especially loved the date fight with those two.

last edited at Sep 18, 2021 6:57AM

Dhwjakbwkaeh_ej-orig
joined May 16, 2021

Sooo cuuuteee

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

I think it just wouldn't be the same again. I did my "normal" playthrough, followed by a pacifist semi-completionist playthrough and didn't want to touch my save after that.

Undertale managed to make me feel in a way about a video game that I thought had become impossible. It was like when I played Final Fantasy 7/8 around the turn of the Millenium, and it took me on a journey just as much, even though I was, like, twice as old now.

And I especially loved the date fight with those two.

Yep I bought it on the switch so I didn’t have to true reset my og Mac file Lol.. also the exclusive boss. and I feel the same, even 6 years after the fact. The characters and the story still resonates with me and listening to the fallen down reprise almost brings me to tears. Just a damn good game that gets a bad wrap bc of the fandom shenanigans. Now on to replay chapter 1 if delta rune so I can play chapter 2 XD

last edited at Sep 18, 2021 8:02AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yo just in time for Deltarune Ch2 :o

joined Sep 12, 2021

So cute!

To reply you must either login or sign up.