Forum › four of a kind! discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Description:

"four of a kind!" a cute #touhou doujin featuring Flandre and Remilia by Kirero Sparkling heart
If you liked this story, support its author on:

twitter: @kirero

booth: https://kirororo.booth.pm
pixiv: https://pixiv.net/users/35490

If you wish to read this doujin in French, or check it out on a different site, it's also hosted in both French and English on Cubari.

And I super liked this, thanks a bunch! Great work!

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 9:49PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really fun story :)

Im not 100% clear if the flans were just magically split parts of flan - i mean she already does that with a spell- or like other flans from other dimentions - the end kinda implied that- otherwise not sure what they meant by saying they were going back to their own sisters and flan saying she'd go to help them too if needed?

If they were 4 other versions of flan from alternate realities, i want to see stories about the Remi who lives with the flan of lust lol.

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 10:21PM

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

If they were 4 other versions of flan from alternate realities, i want to see stories about the Remi who lives with the flan of lust lol.

If this ever happens, it will either be a comedy where Remilia does her absolute best to get away from Flan and her antics or it can go down that route

joined Apr 8, 2021

Personally, I'll take a doujin about the delinquent Flan.

joined Sep 13, 2021

Thanks a lot for adding this doujin :)

Im not 100% clear if the flans were just magically split parts of flan

Remilia seems to think Flan's personalities split into 4 by magic, but the end shows that, in reality, they came from another dimension.
That's how I understood it.

Small trivia: one of the Japanese word for feelings/emotions is 喜怒哀楽 which is made of 4 kanji, each individually meaning one emotion (joy, anger, sorrow, pleasure). As you have guessed, the 4 Flans match each of the 4 kanji.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Personally, I'll take a doujin about the delinquent Flan.

Same

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Soooooo... The Remi from Angry Flan universe had a daughter with Sakuya, the Sad Flan seems to have some problems with her own Remi and the Lust Flan lives in the incest universe, best universe IMO, and she cheated her own sister with her sister from another dimension...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Well, she woulda but didnt get chance lol. And I guess they probably all see any version of Remi as their sister so maybe she doesnt see it that way.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Ive been enlightend. I have come to realize. For the truth hath revealed itself before me. The most intimate fluid Flan was talking about would be her blood from her period.

20201204_180859
joined Dec 10, 2020

It seems that the Flan of Anger also likes Remilia a lot, but she's always upset with Remilia because she had a baby with Sakuya in her dimension and she probably felt left out once they started to focus on the baby. I think she's just cold and rude to hide the fact that she also wanted to be closest to Remi (maybe not in the same way that the Flan of Lust wants XD) but in her dimension she's at least in third place, behind Sakuya and the baby.
...Either that or they never got along in her dimension XD

joined Aug 10, 2022

How many Flans can you stand?

joined Dec 7, 2022

I don't know if the shlack thing if suppose to be the shlagg joke thing with jschlatt

joined Dec 7, 2022

I don't know if the shlack thing if suppose to be the shlagg joke thing with jschlatt

joined Sep 13, 2021

Ah no, it was just meant to be the sound of an arrow piercing through something

To reply you must either login or sign up.