Forum › Chii-chan's Long-Awaited Dream discussion

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Opinions on this? I mean the chapter, the decision that Chisato made.. I don't know, it didn't seem plausible for me. Leaving the music course so she can be a school idol, like it was the dream of her life (it wasn't at all as far as I know), but she only wanted to follow Kanon. I don't know, I didn't like it

Tumblr_oc0f2iedk71s038qvo9_250
joined Mar 3, 2017

Aria-chan is such a mood

joined Jan 6, 2017

Opinions on this? I mean the chapter, the decision that Chisato made.. I don't know, it didn't seem plausible for me. Leaving the music course so she can be a school idol, like it was the dream of her life (it wasn't at all as far as I know), but she only wanted to follow Kanon. I don't know, I didn't like it

Personally I liked it. Kind of wish she was more independent from Kanon, but it still worked pretty nicely.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Page 6 is a thing of beauty.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Idk, maybe she thought she wasnt going anywhere with it since Kanon wasn't in the course also, and with her dance I feel like she'd prefer if that skill helped Kanon rather than do her own thing with it. For me I feel like it was an act of gratitude that she feels indebted for when Kanon brought out the confidence in her by being her friend back when she was bullied but she didn't realise she also helped Kanon too through out the years when she couldn't sing. I do think she could've at least stayed in the music course but also join the school idol club (but the stigma towards them is pretty high in the course) and also they get to do something together and being a school idol has both singing and dancing so they help each other also the way, so idk, for me I don't dislike it but I'm not like "Omg that was the best decision ever!1!"

Sorry for the long ass response but this is my thoughts on it

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Her whole backstory felt kinda rushed and uninspired in my opinion. It felt like the writers were basically railroading her into the group. I personally don’t like Sumire too much but at least they gave her a pretty good reason to join (although all the banter between her and Keke feels super forced to me). I feel like they could have done better for Chisato’s story.

…and on the note of Chisato’s story, that was totally Ren bullying her back then, the main bully looked exactly like her

joined Jun 11, 2016

A Chisato x Kanon doujin by Mezashi??? My life is now completed, I can die peacefully now.

Anw, personally I really like Chisato story. It made sense to me and I can kinda relate to it. For Chisato, dancing is just a mean to an end. She just needed it to prove that she can be good at something even without Kanon's help and she had done it. Afterward, she chose to leave the music course because she wanted to give her all in supporting Kanon, which means becoming a school idol with her.
Honestly, that made a lot more sense in my mind.

Also lol, Ren is not her bully back then. The bully's bang was different from Ren's. It would be pretty funny if it was though.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Tbh I didn't like it and it happened something similar with Honoka and Kotori in the first series, isn't it?
I know the series is idealistic about dreams and friendship (and well, let's not forget its lesbian undertone) but this time I felt it didn't work "the power of friendship". I think a better excuse for Chisato would have been, idk, wanting to be a school idol because to be good at singing and dancing at the same time and thus be more talented than before and in that way be the best version of herself. Not because "I lOvE kAnON sO leTs bE ScHOol IdOLs"
I hope the writers give Ren good reasons to join the school idols. I'm kinda tired of seeing the same tropes over and over again :(

My wifu is Tomato
Images%20(8)
joined Dec 16, 2018

I can rest in peace now thank to mezashi !!!

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

it’s always a good day when there’s new mezashi

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Sure this is cute but my eyes thought this was going to be about Chii from Chobits...

To reply you must either login or sign up.