Forum › What's that manga called?

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

It is! Thank you!! :)

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Hi every1! The manga I'm looking for is one where two high school girls talk about dreaming or seeing rice balls in anything that looks like triangles, then go to their school and meet thier friends and they help the first two to controls this rice-ball fever, but it gets out of control and the comedy and ecchi gets pretty ridiculous, in the end, they don't get cured..?.
I believe I have read it in this web but I can't find it here, nor my favs or the advanced search tool.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

Might be How to Open a Triangular Riceball

Nop, the manga I was talking about didn't look like a series, it was more like a oneshot I guess. And that series from the link doesn't look like it has YURI so, F.
Well, I still want to find that manga, but I can't remember the name, I just remember those few things about the story, and it have tags like COMEDY, ECCHI, What the F am I reading, but I can't find it here in the website.
Wish you all a nice day :)

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Hi every1! The manga I'm looking for is one where two high school girls talk about dreaming or seeing rice balls in anything that looks like triangles, then go to their school and meet thier friends and they help the first two to controls this rice-ball fever, but it gets out of control and the comedy and ecchi gets pretty ridiculous, in the end, they don't get cured..?.
I believe I have read it in this web but I can't find it here, nor my favs or the advanced search tool.

Nop, the manga I was talking about didn't look like a series, it was more like a oneshot I guess. And that series from the link doesn't look like it has YURI so, F.
Well, I still want to find that manga, but I can't remember the name, I just remember those few things about the story, and it have tags like COMEDY, ECCHI, What the F am I reading, but I can't find it here in the website.

Try this one

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Try this one

Oh yeeeeess! This is the one! Thank youuuu <3! This was super hilarious, the laughs I got from this ridiculous stuff... is just the best :D

Edit: (I just realized that I may have not included the tag "WTFimreading" when searching for it, I just remembered to included here, just genius lol...)

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 1:18PM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Anyone who know what is this manga called? If it's not yuri, then I don't care. Also, if you know spanish, ignore the text please.

Hi, I’m looking for a manga about a winged girl who shows up in the apartment of some lady. I remember the harpy/angel girl being injured and recuperating there, but it ends with the lady cutting off her wings so she can’t leave.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

That’s the one, many thanks!!

joined May 23, 2017

A one shot where a long black hair girl confess to a short light hair girl. The short light hair girl describe the girl and her confession as traditional/old fashion and straightforward. The confession went something like 'I like you in a romantic way'. The long black hair girl sits infront of the other girl in school and always ties her hair up and sits up straight

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined May 23, 2017

This.

Yes thanks

joined Dec 14, 2019

hey guyss, I’m trying to find a grouping of oneshots where each story features a couple.. I don’t really remember much but I remember the plot of one of the oneshots and it goes like this:

childhood friends of 10 years & the long black hair girl has a crush on the light haired girl (who seems straight at first) but it was revealed at the end that she also likes her but was waiting for her to make the first move. During this oneshot the light haired girl complains ab men while drinking & then falls asleep. when the black haired girl confessed (?) to her and leaves, it’s revealed that the girl was awake the whole time

I think the oneshot ends with the light haired girl asking the black haired girl out to dinner.

thanks in advance!!

joined Dec 14, 2019

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

I vaguely remember reading something like this, i also wanna find this manga someone help !! have you tried OL and gyaru tag tho?

joined Dec 14, 2019

hey guyss, I’m trying to find a grouping of oneshots where each story features a couple.. I don’t really remember much but I remember the plot of one of the oneshots and it goes like this:

childhood friends of 10 years & the long black hair girl has a crush on the light haired girl (who seems straight at first) but it was revealed at the end that she also likes her but was waiting for her to make the first move. During this oneshot the light haired girl complains ab men while drinking & then falls asleep. when the black haired girl confessed (?) to her and leaves, it’s revealed that the girl was awake the whole time

I think the oneshot ends with the light haired girl asking the black haired girl out to dinner.

thanks in advance!!

I found it if anyone’s interested

https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/rainbow_secret

such a good read ughh T-T

joined Mar 27, 2017

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

I vaguely remember reading something like this, i also wanna find this manga someone help !! have you tried OL and gyaru tag tho?

Maybe Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

joined Oct 22, 2019

Looking for a Nanoha doujin where magic was temporarily shut down, and Nanoha and Fate each continued to speak in their own native languages, I think.

joined May 23, 2017

A manga where the mc's girlfriend had broken up with her ex as the ex didn't give her attention(I think?) and mc promised her to not leave her side or smt. In order to live a happy life mc decides to work extra hard which at one point the mc went overseas for her job for a week or so and when she comes back the gf is gone(some thinks she commited suicide). Mc also made a promise to the gf that they would see the fireworks tgt but mc was overseas on the day of the fireworks

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

A manga where the mc's girlfriend had broken up with her ex as the ex didn't give her attention(I think?) and mc promised her to not leave her side or smt. In order to live a happy life mc decides to work extra hard which at one point the mc went overseas for her job for a week or so and when she comes back the gf is gone(some thinks she commited suicide). Mc also made a promise to the gf that they would see the fireworks tgt but mc was overseas on the day of the fireworks

Ouch, sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/working_adults_yuri

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 9:54PM

joined May 23, 2017

Ouch, sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/working_adults_yuri

Yes that's it thanks!

joined May 23, 2017

And... I'm back again.
I only rmb a scene where a girl(school girl/teen) likes an adult(maybe teacher?) that has a boyfriend but the adult likes her female best friend who is getting married soon and she receives an invitation for it. She gets depressed about it tho the girl is happy that the best friend is getting married and fast forward she try to cheer the adult up by going on a date(and also to win her over) but in the end after the date the adult meet up with her bf. The girl followed the adult as she knew they were going to meet up and followed them into a love hotel. She forced herself to see them enter as she wants to get over the adult. It then has a heavy rain pour. And yay happy ending the adult ran out of the love hotel and profess her love to the girl and they have sex

I have no idea if it's a one shot or they are a side couple in a series. Most likely it's an old manga. Thought it was hanjuku joshi but its not. Also not in love triangle

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 1:45PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And... I'm back again.
I only rmb a scene where a girl(school girl/teen) likes an adult(maybe teacher?) that has a boyfriend but the adult likes her female best friend who is getting married soon and she receives an invitation for it. She gets depressed about it tho the girl is happy that the best friend is getting married and fast forward she try to cheer the adult up by going on a date(and also to win her over) but in the end after the date the adult meet up with her bf. The girl followed the adult as she knew they were going to meet up and followed them into a love hotel. She forced herself to see them enter as she wants to get over the adult. It then has a heavy rain pour. And yay happy ending the adult ran out of the love hotel and profess her love to the girl and they have sex

I have no idea if it's a one shot or they are a side couple in a series. Most likely it's an old manga. Thought it was hanjuku joshi but its not. Also not in love triangle

No, it's definitely Hanjuku Joshi.

Screenshot_4
joined Sep 16, 2018

I remember reading a manga here and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the author or the name of the manga but here's what I do remember of the manga (or at least the part I want to read rn).

It had some couples but a side couple was a girl that liked her neighbour and everyday went to her house, she even woke her up in the mornings, her neighbour was a teacher in the school she was going to, in the 'unnecessary drama' part of the couple she grabbed the neighbours phone and threw it out the window, then she apologized and they went to look for it but couldn't find it so she said she would pay for it. As always they ended up together and then we go off on the main couple again.

I suspected 'Pure Water Adolescence' but skimming through I don't remember that couple being there. Ty in advance.

Edit: I remember it also had something with rings in that couple's story.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 5:01PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

They are the focus from chapter 2 on.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 5:37PM

Screenshot_4
joined Sep 16, 2018

Bless your heart @Titanoktonon I was sure it was one of my fav authors but I didn't even remember to check Jin. Saved me a massive headache.

To reply you must either login or sign up.