Forum › Posts by Toblerone

Screenshot_4
joined Sep 16, 2018

I downloaded the chapter to read it at ease and the folder was named:

Gyaru_and_Ghost_7_final

I sure hope it's not the final chapter of the series... ><;;

Definitely not the final, I just name it that to separate the raws, the cleaned version and then the end result just to make sure everything is ok. Don't worry plenty more chapters to come!

Toblerone
1 x ½ discussion 11 Sep 01:00
Screenshot_4
joined Sep 16, 2018

I'm wondering what happened to the manga, can anyone give me a rough explanation? Just haven't seen anything new in a while.

Toblerone
Screenshot_4
joined Sep 16, 2018

Bless your heart @Titanoktonon I was sure it was one of my fav authors but I didn't even remember to check Jin. Saved me a massive headache.

Toblerone
Screenshot_4
joined Sep 16, 2018

I remember reading a manga here and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the author or the name of the manga but here's what I do remember of the manga (or at least the part I want to read rn).

It had some couples but a side couple was a girl that liked her neighbour and everyday went to her house, she even woke her up in the mornings, her neighbour was a teacher in the school she was going to, in the 'unnecessary drama' part of the couple she grabbed the neighbours phone and threw it out the window, then she apologized and they went to look for it but couldn't find it so she said she would pay for it. As always they ended up together and then we go off on the main couple again.

I suspected 'Pure Water Adolescence' but skimming through I don't remember that couple being there. Ty in advance.

Edit: I remember it also had something with rings in that couple's story.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 5:01PM